The Gifted Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once time starts up again the principle is up on the stage. She has auburn hair and emerald green eyes. And of course she looked young... then Sam looked at her tattoo. It was saphire color and it had swirls patterns coming out of it. He has to admit... it looked pretty.

Sombody was not shown from everyone but the boys "dont follow tre ways or you can get killed" she said waliing by tham. they were the only ones who can she her besides the principle. she and the princelble had dark history together.

"Everyone take your seats!" the principle says. Everyone does ((its not dangerous btw. The tattoos I mean.)) "Alright! For starters my name is Nell. I am your principle."
Sam listens.

(she just full hates the school and the princable and her dont g along)

she growlls at the princable she hated her guts and back

For an hour she was talking about the classes and the rules. Finally:
"Now. Freshmen, I am sure you are all wondering about the tattoos. The answer is very simple. They symbolize that you are no ordinary human. All of you may get them on your own time. But the are definatly special."
All of a sudden Sam's forehead began having a burning sensation.
Nell pauses, she senses it and smiles, "Speaking of which it seems like someone is getting close to getting there tattoo." she looks right at Sam.

Sombody looks at Sam with a smirk "welcome to hell Sam" she shows her self to everyone and sits down in the back not given a shit what other think of her she not a freshman anyways she was the oldes of the people here she has a diffrent tattoo then other becuse she was from the older gtoup of people who came her long time ago

Crap, Sam thought.
"Come up here child." She smiled warmly at him.
He sighs, gets up and walks up the stage.
"Now you all will be witnessing something truly amazing! But you must know that he will not have the designs yet. He will get that in time. Although... I must admit this is kinda happened really fast for Sam." She looks at him and he says nothing. She senses his power, it is truly amazing.

Sam sighs, "Uh Nell. I dont mean to be disrespectful but... I am not-" he stops and holds his forehead. The burning sensation grew stronger.

Nell smiles and watches.
~~~~
Sam looks down at the ground, the sensation disappears all of a sudden.
He pants and looks up. Everyone gasps.
His crescent moon was blood red... and so is the rest of the designs!
((This should give you a good idea of what the design looks like XD. Couldnt find an Anime pic with it XD))

Attachments

• imagesCAL34MBA.jpg
    imagesCAL34MBA.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
Ikki jumps onto the stage and looks at it closely and stretches the skin around it. "What on earth?"

"Hey! Thats my face!" he says then pulls away, rubbing his face.
"Impossible!" Nell said and grabbed his face, examining it.

Everybody stares at Sam the Nell looks at all the student. She lets out a cough, "Umm... You may all leave now."

When you get back to the dorm, Ikki is at his desk, flipping through a book. His paints are cleaned up and there are papers scattered on the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.