The Gifted Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shuts the door and walks away.
~~~~
Sam looks at the kid and jumps off from the top bunk. They were both the same height, Sam pays attention to weird things.
"Hey."

As the boy had introduced himself to her and walked off, the new student couldn't help but stand there and get lost in her mind once more. Honestly, she hadn't even noticed he had gone away until she was finished with her track of thoughts.
"Oh.. Goodbye,.. hmm, Ash."
Speaking to no one, and also waving to no one at all anymore, Luciana smiled still and turned on the heel of her boots with a squeak on the shining floor. Walking off towards a little hallway she had discovered on her own, the short figure started looking over pieces of art hanging along the clearly expensive walls. With her face twisted in awe and appreciation at the different tones of paint stroked against one another, Lulu was just overwhelmed by all of this. It would be quite a feat if someone was able to help her concentrate during her stay here.

Ashal turns his attention to Sam. "Hello." He looks Sam up and down, making mental notes of his height, skin tone, eye color, hair color, and the way he holds himself. "My name is Ashal"

Sam raises an eyebrow, studying him for a minute. Then he smiled, "I am Sam. Nice to meet you." he holds out his hand offering a handshake.

He looks at his hand momentarily and then shakes it. "Nice to meet you too." He returns to scanning the room , then goes to unpack some of his things.

Sam looks around the room then looks at his new roommate.
"So what is your gift?" Sam couldnt help it... He was curious.

"I beg your pardon?"
(what kind of gifts? I dont think you specified)

((Well what I meant by special ability is like someone who has a power like freesing things for example XD))
"Your gift." He looks at him curiously.

(okay. got it.)
"Details, details. None too important." He says, continuing to unpack his things, then stops. "What am I talking about...? Details make up EVERYTHING" He gets up. "I will be back momentarily. I've left something in my car."
(basically that means I haven't thought of one yet. I should head to bed soon. I havent been getting much sleep as of late. Goodnight, Eli.)

{I know my gift already. - w- And it is VERY unique.~ heh..
I will be sleeping now too..~ Luciana shall be wandering aimlessly during this time. c: }

"Ah alright." Sam yawns and lays down on his bed.
((Night Arson.))

He notices Lulu in the halls admiring the artwork. "Good evening, Luciana" He says as he walks by, half expecting her to follow him

"Good evening.."
Luciana mumbled in a light, hushed tone as her eyes were trained on the delicate features of a painted mother and her child. She was currently wandering along the worlds of paintbrushes and patterns of art before she fell out of this state of mind. Blinking her eyes widely open, her head turned to catch the familiar figure in her view.
"Oh! You."
The big bow on top of her head seemed to bounce with her every motion as her body followed the direction her eyes led to. She watched as Ashal walked away, squinting at the silhouette becoming tinier, and tinier. Curiosity did tempt her to follow without being polite and asking first. And now was the time to play the game of to go, or to stay.

She chose the latter.
Clumsily, Lulu tripped along her clunky rain boots as she skipped to catch up with the other student, hoping she would not annoy him too terribly. She has been called annoing more than once in her life, already. So, really, she was use to it.

A little bit later Sam wake up from his nap. He jumps down from the top bunk and walked out of the room.

He glances down at her, being somewhat tall. "Hello again."

Sam explored the building.

(( i feel realy stupid now -.- ))

Someone looked at the bliding that blew up her face cover by her hood from her cloak wich was black. she smiles and dissappers into the darkness.

Someone pops up into a school she was orderd to go to by her mother and father she disnt like school and hated peope her fafe was still coverd when she walked

Last edited by a moderator:
((I'm joining this once I get home. Just don't get too far into the story yet. :3 ))

((*Facepalm* Wow Bella. It does not say exploded XD.))

Status
Not open for further replies.