The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kejdjfjfjewowkdjd I feel late to the party =w=
Was out all day and I just got home 'bout thirty minutes ago, so I rushed to get a reply out.

You're just fine. It's a great post. I'm surprised it took you only thirty minutes to finish it. Mine took me a whole hour.

Haha, thanks. Honestly, though, I was contemplating if I wrote too little - it looks pretty skimpy next to your wall of text =w=;

Oh please. Yours at least got straight to the point. I unfortunately have the curse of going into too much detail, so I can't ever not take more than thirty minutes writing a post. I think yours is a good amount. It also gives me multiple ideas for how the characters can meet up. (The characters that we have so far. I still want to see those other two CSs!)

Welps, curses can be kind too, your post was... Hearty ovo
'M pretty curious as to how our characters meet. I tried to leave it open-ended since I didn't have any bursting ideas.

It's not set in stone. I just have ideas, which I've shared with all the other members. I'll send you a PM with the ideas~

Replied to Stars PM.

Now to get the CS's all to the first page so that I can be able to edit them when new abilities are gained.

Better late then never to join the party.

Name: Lucian Bonhert

Appearance:
Navel.png

Always dressed for the occasion, Lucian is usually in a suit, or a button shirt and black/blue slacks. He does change the coulours occasionally though, and does state that he has "common" clothing, he just doesn't enjoy wearing it. When doing something requir some physical effort, he usually takes his suit coat off (if he is wearing one) and rolls up his sleeves.

Personality: Lucian does what he feels is right, at all times, even if it proves to be a hindrance to himself, or is viewed by others as the wrong choice or morally incorrect. He has his standards, and he stands firmly by them. Loyal and trust worthy are usually the words used to describe him, he gets his duties done, but he does know how to unwind, preferring to do so with either a game in hand, or the breeze on his face, days when he can have both are pure delight.

History:
Lucian didn't grow up in the best of circumstances, his father disappeared when he was a child, and his mother didn't seem too attached to her child. She remarried, and sent her son to live on his own when he came to age, paying for his living costs, and having him up to visit once a year, usually around Christmas. As such, Lucian has some trust issues with woman, and was always left wondering what kind of man his father was.

Based on the books in his fathers library that he read in his youth, Lucian assumed that his father was a man of noble intentions, reading mostly of books of heroic knights, and heroes faced with heart breaking decisions that had to be made for the better. He took this as a hidden message from his father, weither or not it was the case, is yet to be determined.

Before remarrying, Lucian's mother could barely pay the bills, and as such Lucian learned to work hard from a young age, doing all he could to help relieve the burden from his mother. They didn't have much, so his entertainment came from being outside, exploring, and running wild. This is one of the reasons his step father disliked him so much. Claiming he was a wild animal, a savage that enjoyed sitting in his own filth. The two faced man tried to buy Lucian's love, and bought him video games. Something Lucian would then spend most of his time on, becoming a champion at Dance Dance Evolution, and spending lots of times in vast dungeons exploring to his hearts content. This plan to stop him from his own exploring didn't work, as he just decided to live his video game when the controller wasn't in hand.

He grew up quite quickly after being moved out, and he wasn't stupid, so he pieced it all together why it was happening. He changed his outward appearance a fair bit after that, getting a hair cut and learning "proper" manners. It is only because of this that he is even allowed to come back for Christmas. He adopted the mannerism of the knights he idolized as a child, and the suit was a modern man's armour, but his nature didn't change. He still went out when he could, and would enjoy the scenery, and in time, even the animals in the park warmed up to him. bringing him treats, as he did to them, perching on him and singing, as he whistled a tune back, playing his handheld games with the company of the squirrels.

He is currently in his first year at the university.

Stats

Epic Points: 3
Level: 1
XP: 0
0/54 Points Remaining
STR: 4
VIT: 6
AGI: 10
DEX: 6 (+1)
INT: 10 (+1)
WIS: 7
CHA: 2
SPI: 7
LUK: 2

HP:
HP Regen:
MP:
MP Regen:
Constitution:
Resistance:

Talents
Talent Points: 30 + 3 = 33
Acrobatics (AGI): 4
Appraisal (INT): 0
Climbing (STR): 2
Fisticuffs (AGI): 1
Focus (WIS): 4
Knowledge (INT): 4
Manipulate Device (AGI): 1
Melee Weaponry (AGI): 4
Negotiation (CHA): 3
Observation (INT): 4
Projectile Weaponry (AGI): 4
Sleight of Hand (AGI): 0
Stealth (AGI): 0
Thrown Weapons (AGI): 2

Skills

The Gamer (MAX LV) (Passive): You possess the Mind of a Gamer. +1 INT. Immune to all Psychological Affects. Able to analyze things in the same way a gamer could.

Game Character's Body (MAX LV) (Passive): +1 DEX. You possess a body that lets you live like a Game Character in the real world.

Titles
No title!

Inventory

Equipment

Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Body: Nice Clothes (Civilian set)
Head:
Arms:
Feet:
Accessories:

Items
0/10 Slots Used
Money: 10,000 Yen (¥)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sairoh
@Omnial What's his personality like? I don't see the personality section...

Dude, this place doesn't use Hiders. It uses Spoilers XD

If you're gonna copy your old CS, make sure you remember that.

Also the Personality is right beneath the Appearance part.

Copying and Pasting can be a bit weird here sometimes, but I also like it as well. Its strange XD

Anyway, I already accepted your character once, so once again he's accepted. At this point I am giving up on the other attempt for this RP and am just gonna run it solely here, because I got a bunch of awesome impatient beavers.

There we go, fixed it. I just copied him from another site Renose did it on and it didn't transfer neatly

*Raises hand* THAT'S ME~ *Chews on another log*

Beavers... plural. Good sir, may I inquire as to who else is counted as a beaver?

Haha, that is great!

Feel a bit sad for Card then, but oh well, this will be great with people posting more often! And more then me seemingly getting really into it :P

that being said, did i manage to get a bonus skill on this version of Lucian? (I'ma read everything that has been posted thus far)

There we go, fixed it. I just copied him from another site Renose did it on and it didn't transfer neatly
Yea. Giving it up on that other site.

No one else seems to be interested there.

Unlike here. Where I got alot of genuine wholehearted interest o.o

Who knows, may just bring all of my other RPs here entirely (like my Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins RP or the eventual reboot of Grand Quest Offline and Tales of Ithelia I plan on doing) and take a hiatus from the guild.

A KINGDOM HEARTS RP?! You better tell me when you convert that! *Points at Renose* Or else I shall place a horrid curse upon you.

Well... What else were you expecting? Most people on these sites are EXPLOSIVE. ;) Oh yeah, just so you know, that doesn't exclude me. I'm a bit crazy. :)

A KINGDOM HEARTS RP?! You better tell me when you convert that! *Points at Renose* Or else I shall place a horrid curse upon you.
Yep

Gonna be bringing this over.

And PMing my favorite person from the first attempt (cause this is the second attempt at it). He doesn't post alot when he writes, but I loved his character too much to give a damn. Old gruff veteran from the Fallout universe.

Isn't afraid to bring a shotgun and bust a chest wide open and is the most out of place character in any Kingdom Hearts anything ever.

It was awesome.

Well him, and one other person. Hopefully they'll come along for the ride. If not, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.