The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm one of those impatient beavers! *Chews on a log*

I can't wait~

Anyway, shall get to working on the IC now.

IC is finally up. Fell asleep last night, but now it is here.

Here is the link.

Those who I have PMEd their first two day stuff. You will essentially post that, only in your own creative way with having your character do however they are going to do within the guidelines of what they will be doing that I gave in the PM.

After that, have them react to my post their, about receiving that new quest and what they decide to do about this new Quest.

Oh question. It appears that everyone starts off with some skills. Do I get mine?

Your CS is really good, but I couldn't think of anything special to give to your character D:

Sorry D:

Yea I thought about it. An Archer doesn't fit the 'do it yourself' type of person that Rei is. So I am going to rework her abilities XD

Posted~ READ MY WALL OF TEXT YOU PEONS. :)

Thank you. *Bows* I try my best.

How many characters here are still in high school?

Mine is! I believe yours is. Jiwon's just graduated. Caleb is home-schooled. That's all the characters right now.

^is about to graduate... Idk what season it is right now. So, if it is past graduation season, then yes. Graduated. If not, then about to.

Its Spring, so it would be about to graduate.

But isn't your character 19 years old?

Yup. I should have mentioned that he got held back a year because he missed too many classes once due to a certain 3 month journey in Egypt. Sorry! The story was in my head, but I forgot to write that part down.

Anyway, still also waiting on those other CS's and posts.

How to get you all together... crap XD

I mean... I'm riding a bike around, so. *insert coincidental meeting. That or Roll for LUK?

I mean... I'm riding a bike around, so. *insert coincidental meeting. That or Roll for LUK?
That, or see what ideas Stars has.

Also where are Crescent and that Beatrix.

Need their CS's XD

Status
Not open for further replies.