The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Raises hand* I have a question! Will all the characters have the same class displayed above their head? Will they all have "The Gamer"?

*Raises hand* I have a question! Will all the characters have the same class displayed above their head? Will they all have "The Gamer"?
Yes.

Also alright, I guess I can go ahead and post my chara.

They will start off a good bit higher level though (since I planned on them having the power for a month while all of your charas are getting it at the exact same time).

Its for plot reasons.

Oh? How interesting...

Yep. Although our characters won't be meeting for a short bit.

Oh wow, this is really thorough! I'm getting excited just reading over all the details. (*o*) My CS will be posted soon!

Oh yea, so need to set up PMs with everyone once your CS's are completed. Because we are going to do a sort of 'what your characters are doing for the first three days after discovering their power' kind of thing.

Like how they react to suddenly seeing the strange things. This will also show how 'challenges' work so to speak.

Then please shoot me a PM whenever you're ready~

I'M READY.

Ok, replied to your PM Stars.

a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c.png

[Fieldbox="Character Information: CALEB, green, dashed, 10, Courier New"]
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Rock_Briefers_600_318269.jpg

Appearance
Caleb stands at a lanky 5" 8, but usually appears a bit shorter due to slouching. His motto for dress is comfort first, as shown in his selections of soft, worn fabrics over newer material. His most prominent feature is the hellishly long fringe that covers both his eyes. Why he chooses to keep it long remains a teasing mystery, though his uncle oftenly chalked it up to be like a sort of safety blanket for him. Underneath all the hair, he has green eyes, but he tends to be rather violent whenever someone tries to push back his hair by force. That being said, he has possibly the worst bedhair known to humanity.

Personality
As a person who dwells in a constant state of organized mess, Caleb is prone to a fairly selective memory. Rather than remembering a face and a name, he commonly tends to deviate by memorizing colors people wear or the shapes of their eyes. He's gentle and earnest at heart, but quick to sheepish habits like fondling his earlobes and patting the back of his neck. One could label him as shy, but more often than not, his silence simply stems from not having anything to say. And while he's not much of a leader due to his more inverted persona, Caleb excels at following instructions and giving a close ear. At the same time, he's not particularly quick to trust people, but when he does, his loyalty runs deep.

History
As a child, Caleb never saw much of his business-oriented parents, though he honestly feels nothing of it. At the age of four, his parents went off overseas to seek the fruit of their economic ventures, leaving their only child in the care of his uncle. Thus being, his childhood memories are full of his uncle's mechanic shop and its warm, scratchy blankets, messy desks, and mugs of warm milk.

At school, he remained a bit of a wallflower, with a scant amount of people he could really call friends due to a stark introverted tendency that arose at a young age. Nevertheless the time he spent tinkering away with his uncle always seemed to fill the space between the friends he lacked. Eventually, Caleb was pulled out of the school environment in favor of more effective home schooling. In the new setting where he set the pace, he thrived particularly in mathematics, a penchant that derived from the shop. Overall, he doesn't regret spending his childhood without his parents, rather he appreciates the knowledge of tinkering and math that his uncle's shop gifted to him. In actuality, he honestly doesn't know what became of his parents, but he still wishes the best for the faces he no longer remembers. Currently he lives in a shared apartment and ecks out a living by doing small repairs and gigs, while saving up for higher education.

Epic Points: 3

Status
Level: 1
XP: 0

0/54 Points Remaining (none lower than 1, none higher than 10 at Character Creation, free points from Skills and Attributes can make them higher than 10

STR: 6
VIT: 7
AGI: 7
DEX: (6+1) 7
INT: (7+1) 8
WIS: 5
CHA: 5
SPI: 6
LUK: 5

HP: (10 + 14 + 12 + 3) x 1 = 39
HP Regen: 1/min

MP:(5 + 12 + 5 + 3) x 1 = 25
MP Regen: 1/min

Constitution: (3 + 1) = 4
Resistance: (2 + 1 + 1) = 5

Talents
Can put no more than 4 into one right now.
Talent Points: 30 + (2) = 32

Acrobatics (AGI): 2
Appraisal (INT): 3
Climbing (STR): 2
Fisticuffs (DEX): 2
Focus (WIS): 1
Knowledge (INT): 4
Manipulate Device (DEX): 2
Melee Weaponry (DEX): 4
Negotiation (CHA): 1
Observation (INT): 4
Projectile Weaponry (DEX): 1
Sleight of Hand (AGI): 2
Stealth (AGI): 2
Thrown Weapons (DEX): 2
Crafting (INT): (+1)

Skills
Crafting (Talent Skill) (Special)
+1 Crafting. Unlocks the Crafting Talent.
You know how to make or repair basic objects and items. As such, with the necessary materials and tools you can experiment with various recipes to make basics. Higher skill in this Talent may open the way to more complex or unique forms of crafting. You can use this Skill to bring up the 'Crafting' menu.

The Gamer (MAX LV) (Passive): You possess the Mind of a Gamer. +1 INT. Immune to all Psychological Affects. Able to analyze things in the same way a gamer could.

Game Character's Body (MAX LV) (Passive): +1 DEX. You possess a body that lets you live like a Game Character in the real world.

Titles
None so far

Inventory

Equipment

Stuff equipped to your Character. Includes Clothes (considered a Body Item). This doesn't affect your Inventory Slots. You have two equipment windows that you can switch between at will, so you could have your normal 'civilian' clothes essentially in one set, and your combat gear in another. Or whatever other setup you'd like.

Set 1

Main Hand: A point n' shoot camera. Nifty.
Off Hand: Nothing
Body: A green hoodie and some pants. Nothing fancy.
Head: Nothing
Arms: Nothing
Feet: Combat boots. How comfy.
Accessories: A well worn backpack

Set 2

Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Body:
Head:
Arms:
Feet:

Accessories:

Items
0/10 Slots Used
Money:10,000 Yen (¥)
[/Fieldbox]​
a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c.png[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my cs out c:
Took a bit longer than I thought, but I think it was worth it. Tell me if I made any mistakes and I'll go in and fix them ovo

Looks great. Trying to figure out an extra skill (or two) for you now.

Also the starting skill on the CS thing is a typo.

I don't know if I didn't make this clear or not, and if I didn't, I apologize.

You can have your Talents be 0, so you could have 4 in more Talents if you wanted.

Again, if that wasn't clear before I apologize.

Working on my character sheet right now. c;
I'm wondering whether to make a guy or girl, does it matter?

Ah if you're referring to me about the talent thing, its fine! I didn't know that, but I'm fine with the way I distributed my points. I guess its a pet peeve of mine to have at least one point in every talent, so if I decide to level it later on, I won't starting from scratch ovo

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on my character sheet right now. c;
I'm wondering whether to make a guy or girl, does it matter?
It really doesn't matter what gender your character is. We have one guy chara and one girl chara right now. Not that it matters either way, but it doesn't matter.

Here is your starting skill Sairoh

You know how to make or repair basic objects and items. As such, with the necessary materials and tools you can experiment with various recipes to make basics. Higher skill in this Talent may open the way to more complex or unique forms of crafting. You can use this Skill to bring up the 'Crafting' menu.

Here is your starting skill Sairoh

Oooh nice! Thanks a bundle, I think it fits Caleb's personality really well~

Anyway, PM me so we can determine what your character does on the first 2 days

@Sairoh AWW~ I'M SUPER JEALOUS Lucky~ Crafting Skill... *Pouts* (Though, I'm not one to complain. I got two skills. I'm content.)

Status
Not open for further replies.