The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sairoh AWW~ I'M SUPER JEALOUS Lucky~ Crafting Skill... *Pouts* (Though, I'm not one to complain. I got two skills. I'm content.)
Welps, I didn't get a chance to say it before 'cause I was working on my cs, but I really like your character! She certainly seems like the life of the party ovo

Aww~ You don't need to flatter me~ I don't deserve it. Really, I don't. I just made her according to what I thought would be fun for everyone. But, I think Selina is going to have a lot of fun teasing Caleb. It'll all be in good taste, though. THE HELL WITH THAT. SHE'S GONNA GO FULL-ON BITCH MODE ON HIS ASS.

Also, I really love Caleb too! He's a lot like me in public... Hehe~ I'm so glad for the internet. ^^;

Pfft are you kidding me? Your cs looks so pretty +w+
Haha, bimbo Caleb isn't gonna know how to deal with Selina at all~ GOTTA PRAY FOR HIS POOR ASS //SHOT

You want to talk about a pretty CS? YOURS HAS ALL THE PWETTY CUHWURS. ✧__✧

And I won't expect anything else, but it should help him get forced out of his little turtle shell. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE KIND OF MIRACLE THAT WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN TO KEEP HIM FROM GETTING REKT... OH DEAR LORD BABY JESUS, THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO SEE.

8-hiding-turtle.jpg
<---CALEB

Last edited:
D'aww fkskcjsj I just put colors on there because I kept forgetting which stat was which @A@

Indeed, I'm sure Selina's ~goddess~ like personality is gonna do wonders for Caleb. I think it would be interesting if she ventured into the land beneath his hair bush, but welps, everything's fair game.
I'M SORRY SON, YOU WERE DESTINED FOR A COMPLICATED LIFE, IT SEEMS

o.o

Not sure if I should post my chara now or not since you all are all spazzing out ;3

NO NO NO! YOU SHOULD STILL POST IT. *Drools* I WANNA SEE IT~

Rei Amagi

Norah%3DBright.full.793545.jpg

She is the one on the right, the one on the left is her older sister. She is quite short and petite, measuring at only about 5'2" and weighing around 100 lbs. Of course, she does appear quite androgynous enough that with the right clothes and posture, she can easily pass for a boy. In fact, most people see her at a guy at first and if they are a bit confused, she tends to identify herself more as a male anyway just for the sake of convenience. She has heterochromia, one of her eyes being blue and the other is purple.

Personality
Rei is highly methodical, always preferring to calmly think about the solution to a problem before executing that solution to the best of her ability without consulting others. Essentially she prefers to act alone, not as a lone wolf policy, but because she can't trust others to know the proper solution to any of her problems or problems related to her.

If they do happen to know the proper solution, then it is that she can't trust them to get it done right. She has major trust issues basically. She has a hard time trusting others with anything, and because of that she refers to leave them alone as she doesn't want them to get involved in her business and either mess things up for their own goals or get hurt by whatever is going on.

In game, Rei is more or less the same on a certain scale. She knows that parties are necessary for survival in games, so she is willing to allow others to help her, although she will play solo whenever she can. She only connects with others when it is helpful to her, but not wanting to get further damaged by 'incompetent and unnecessary relationships' whether in game or reality, she will quickly disconnect when able.

Of course in games this rarely happens, as she knows that there are plenty of competent players out there, this is just merely a trait that has carried over from her gaming career to her real life thoughts. Of course, it happens in gaming as well when that incompetent player or troll shows up that causes the party to wipe, but other than the ones she can't trust in game, she is usually more willing to connect to others in the 2D rather than the 3D since it is much easier to break away in the 2D than it is in the 3D.

History
Rei was once what people would consider a normal person. She wasn't bright or lucky-going, but she lived each day just doing normal people things. She played games pretty often, but they weren't her life. She didn't hold the same distrust for humanity that she does today. That trust was slowly built up during her first year in high school.

She had entered a new middle school in her last year and was a bit younger than everyone else on top of that at only 14. On top of that, she also stood out alot with how she looked. A few girls in her class decided to take advantage of this. They had her do things for them in the promise that they would help her in return such as helping with homework, buying them lunch, and etcetera. This continued throughout the year.

A friend of her's, one of her only three friends/acquaintances, told Rei that they were taking advantage of her. They rarely helped her, and whenever they "repaid" her favors they did so poorly. Rei wanted to trust them since they were being 'nice', but her friend convinced her otherwise when she convinced Rei to eavesdrop on them one time.

Rei, after that, didn't want to help them anymore. This was around the end of the year. When her 'friends' found out why she was avoiding and no longer helping them, they went after Rei's friend while Rei's friend wanted to get them to leave Rei alone as after Rei's avoidance of them they started to bully her. They had wanted to just scare her and get this friend to fear them so that they could get their lackey back, but instead they ended up accidentally pushing her down the stairs.

She died. The three girls were locked away for murder, but Rei was changed after that. Those girls had taken her trust and shattered it while Rei trusting her friend to deal with this got that friend killed. Rei regretted not dealing with it herself. Thus her ability to trust others had been broken. She will rarely trust anyone now, except when she has to, and even then she only gives them only the minuscule amounts of trust that she can spare.

Her older sister, as their parents are always travelling abroad, fortunately got a new job in Neo Tokyo, so they moved from New Osaka to Neo Tokyo. Now she enters a new high school and has delved more into games and anime more than ever. Since her older sister is always so busy Rei pretty much lives by herself.

While indeed much of a gamer, Rei has taken up a bit of martial arts ever since her friend died. Nothing really major, just the basics on how to defend herself since she doesn't want to ever have to rely on someone else to fight her battles or defend her ever again.

Epic Points: 3
Level: 18

XP: 750

0/105 Points
Extra Points: 17
STR: 10 (+2) (+2 w/Bracers)
VIT: 10 (+2)
DEX: 10 (+3)
AGI: 14 (+2)
INT: 22 (+3)
WIS: 17 (+3)
CHA: 1 (+1)
SPI: 20 (+1)
LUK: 1 (+2)

HP: 151 + (8% = 12) = 163
HP Regen: 4

MP: 252+ (7% = 17) = 269
MP Regen: 11 (+10 Equip)

Constitution: 21 (+5 Armor)
Resistance: 15 (+5 Armor)

Talent Points: 72 + (1/3rd INT) = 80
Extra Points: 18

Acrobatics (AGI): 11
Abjuration Basics (INT): 4 (+3)
Alteration Basics (INT): 4 (+3)
Appraisal (INT):
Climbing (STR):
Fisticuffs (DEX): 13 (+2)
Focus (WIS): 12 (+3)
Initiate Chaos Magic (INT): 4 (+2)
Knowledge (INT): 16 (+4)
Manipulate Device (DEX):
Melee Weaponry (DEX):
Negotiation (CHA):
Observation (INT): 5 (+2)
Projectile Weaponry (DEX): 5
Sleight of Hand (DEX):
Stealth (AGI): 6
Thrown Weapons (AGI):

The Gamer (MAX LV) (Passive)
You possess the Mind of a Gamer. +1 INT. Immune to all Psychological Affects. Able to analyze things in the same way a gamer could.

Game Character's Body (MAX LV) (Passive)
+1 DEX. You possess a body that lets you live like a Game Character in the real world.

Crossdressing Pro (MAX LV) (Passive)
You are so good at cross-dressing that it is impossible for people to see your gender through how you dress.

Improved Unarmed Fighting (Lv 1: 0%) (Passive)
+2 Fisticuffs, +1 DEX, +1 STR. You no longer know how to just hit harder, you know how to fight harder to. Your Unarmed Strikes deal 5 - 15 Damage. Furthermore, you get +5 Accuracy, +5 Attack Speed, and +2 to your Critical Range while fighting unarmed. Furthermore, you can learn some better unarmed fighting skills as well. Furthermore you also have +5 to your Defense while Unarmed as well as you know how to all around fight better defensively whilst unarmed. To Level: Fight Unarmed, Defend while Unarmed, Use Unarmed Skills, Defeat Enemies, Score Critical Strikes

Physical Endurance (Lv 20: 0%) (Passive)
+1 VIT, +9% HP, +15 Constitution. You know how to better resist pain and physical damage, allowing you to survive tougher hits and take more punishment. To Level: Take Massive Damage, Survive a Fatal Blow, Endure a Critical

Hello (Lv 20: 0%) (Active)
+2 Observation. You know how to observe others to garner basic information on them. When using this Skill on a target basic information on them will appear. The amount of information you can scan from a target depends upon what they are doing and a number equal to your Observation Score + 20. To Level: Use your own natural powers of observation.

ID Create (Lv 12: 0%) (Active)
Creates a Pseudospace in which you can use special powers in freely. Current Instances Available: Empty ID, Imp ID, Kobold ID, Zombie ID, Basic Air Elemental ID, Weak Monster ID, Basic Monster ID, Boss ID, Training ID, Magic Ritual ID, 1/2 Time Compression ID. To Level Up: Create an ID, Clear an ID, Manually create a new ID Type.

ID Escape (Lv 10: 0%) (Active)
Allows you to escape from an ID. When trying to force an ID open or trying to forcibly break an ID, +10 is added to your score for doing so. To Level: Escape, Forcibly Break an ID, Forcibly Enter an ID.

Critical Strike (Lv 6: 0%) (Passive)
+1 LUK. You know how to instinctively better strike an opponent's weak spot for larger amounts of damage. When you get a Critical Strike, you deal 125% more Damage. To Level: Get a Critical

Meditation (Lv 20: 0%) (Active)
+4 MP Regen, +1 WIS, +1 Focus. A Skill for clearing the mind and focusing, allowing you to calm your mind to recover your energies faster. This cannot be used in Combat. MP Regen is increased by 100% while this Skill is Active. Also if Focus based Tasks are attempted while this Skill is active, then get a +8 to your Focus Score. To Level: Meditate, Meditate in Difficult Circumstances

Mana Manipulation (Lv 5: 0%) (Special)
+1 WIS, +2 Focus, +7% MP, +7% to Mana Skill Strength. The next stage of the Mana Focus Skill. You have now gained a better grasp on how to control and manipulate your Mana, able to do so more fluently to create better mana using Skills. Furthermore, due to your skilled manipulation of Mana, you know how to better conserve it. All Skills have their MP Cost reduced by 5%. To Level: Practice more complex ways of controlling Mana.

Arrow (Lv 10: 0%) (Active: 25 MP)
An evolved version Mana Bolt created with Mana Manipulation. The volume of a Mana Bolt condensed down to a sort of 'arrow' like projectile, making it more powerful. Furthermore, it can be controlled by your will, meaning you can somewhat direct it to make it more accurate. This arrow deals 7 - 21 + 35% Focus Mana Damage. Furthermore, its more precise form gives it +1 to its Critical Range. Furthermore, it gets an accuracy bonus equal to 16% of your Focus Score. You can create two arrows at once. To Level: Hit Multiple Foes, Defeat a Foe, Defeat Multiple Foes, Get a Critical Strike

Boost (Lv 10: 0%) (Special)
You know how to instantaneously utilize your Mana to empower your energy using Skills with an 'injection' of Mana. When using a Skill, if you add 'Boost' to its name, you increase its MP Cost by 90%, but further empower the Skill's affects by 35%. This Skill cannot be used on Skills with Casting or Charging Times. To Level: Use the Skill

Fist (Lv 12: 0%) (Active: 15 MP)
An improved version of Mana Strike. This 'Mana Fist' allows you to, instead of merely coating your fist in Mana, empower your fist with it. This Skill increases the Physical Damage of your next Unarmed Strike by 14% and deal an additional amount of Mana Damage equal to 37% of your Focus Score. To Level: Attack, Defeat an Enemy, Get a Critical Strike.

Guard (Lv 1: 0%) (Active: 20 MP)
A Skill created to utilize your own Guard and Mana manipulating abilities to better protect yourself, having created this through mastering the regular Guard Skill. This Skill can also be used whenever you are out of MP or be used as a regular Guard, but the Mana affect doesn't kick in. With Mana, your Defense is increased by 20 and the damage reduction is 75% of the appropriate Stat plus 25% of your Focus Score as you erect a barrier of Mana to protect yourself. Without Mana the Defense bonus is only 15 and the Focus Bonus to Damage Reduction doesn't apply. To Level: Defend, Defend against a powerful attack, Nullify an Attack, Win a 'Clash', Nullify a Powerful Attack

Alteration Basics (Talent Skill)
+1 Alteration Basics, +1 Knowledge. You know the basics of one of the main schools of Arcane Magic known as Alteration Magic. This form of magic specializes in spells for altering the properties of objects or creatures in ways that are both good and bad. The spells you can learn right now though are mere elementary spells.

Strength (Lv 8: 0%) (Active: 60 MP)
This novice spell temporarily increases a creature's strength by affecting their muscles. The target's strength is increased by 12% for 18 Seconds. 13% Spellpower provides a secondary increase to the target's STR. To Level: Cast, Get Spellpower, Get a Critical Cast.

Defense (Lv 5: 0%) (Active: 60 MP)
This novice spell temporarily makes a creature tougher, allowing them to take more damage. The Constitution of the target is boosted by 18% for 35 Seconds. 18% Spellpower provides a secondary boost to the target's Constitution. To Level: Cast, Get Spellpower, Get a Critical Cast.

Abjuration Basics (Talent Skill) (Special)
+1 Abjuration Basics, +1 Knowledge. You know the basics of one of the main schools of Arcane Magic known as Abjuration Magic. This newer school of Arcane Magic has to do with various spells that involve barriers, seals, or other things that are meant to keep things in or out.

Repulse (Lv 9: 0%) (Active: 30 MP)
This novice spell calls forth a wave of magical energy from the caster meant to throw nearby opponents backward. This throws all close by creatures back with a 'STR' equal to 13 + 34% Spellpower. Larger enemies, heavier enemies, or enemies with unique anatomies may be immune to its knockback affect. There is also a chance that any enemies in its radius could be knocked down as well. To Level: Knock Back a Foe, Knock Back Multiple Foes, Knock Down a Foe, Knock Down Multiple Foes, Get a Critical Cast.

Armor (Lv 5: 0%) (Active: 50 MP + 20 MP/Min)
This novice spell creates a thin armor like coating of magical energy around the caster that is meant to reduce the impacts of all attacks. This Spell gives the caster an Armor Rating equal to 5 + 13% Spellpower. To Level: Cast, Get Spellpower, Nullify Attacks with the Armor, Get a Critical Cast

Initiate Chaos Magic (Talent Skill)
+1 Basic Cosmology, +1 Knowledge. A form of magic that harnesses the essence of Chaos, an element that usually represents the metaphysical, or magical, essence of Demonkind. This magic represents manipulating and twisting things in the world around you utilizing the powers of chaos. This form of Magic is often the precursor to those who utilize Black Magic. All Chaos Spells have a Cooldown in which you must wait to use another Chaos Spell again. If you use a Chaos Spell during the cooldown, the power of the Chaos Spell will throw your own body out of balance, making you lose an amount of HP equal to 43% of the Spell's MP Cost.

Disruption (Lv 10: 0%) (Active: 35 MP)
This spell utilizes the essence of Chaos to temporarily disrupt a foe's body and mind by throwing it out of balance. A target hit with this Spell who fails to resist is stunned for 10 Seconds and their scores are all reduced by 5 for an additional 10 Seconds. The difficulty to resist this Spell is equal to 13 + 16% Spellpower. Cooldown: 10 Seconds. To Level: Cast, Disrupt a Foe, Get a Critical Cast

Apply Knowledge (Lv MAX) (Active)
You know how to apply your knowledge to various situations. As such you can use your Knowledge to try and help solve a problem in a different manner when normally knowledge wouldn't work.

Magic Affinity (Lv 2: 0%) (Passive)
+1 Initiate Summoning, +1 Enchantment Basics. Due to your recent dabbling in the magical arts and your high intelligence, you have a natural affinity toward the art of magic. All of your Spells are 10% stronger and cost 5% less MP. You also get a 5% bonus to the Spellpower of all Spells. To Level: Cast Spells, Study Magic, Learn new Spells, Study Complex Magics, Get Critical Casts.

Giga Spiral Bolt (Lv 1: 0%) (Active: 50 + X + 20 MP)
A powerful technique meant to finish off any opponent. Gather mana in your hands for more power to unleash a huge bolt. This attack deals 25 ~ 50 + 75% X Damage, X equaling how much additional MP you put into the attack. It deals an additional amount of damage equal to 50% Focus Score + (35 + Focus Score%) of your character's SPI). Finally the spinning adds 25% more to the damage and pierces 25% of the target's Resistance (Resistance is applied to base damage, not total). You must spend 20 MP to make it spin. Note that this takes 10 seconds to charge and you are completely open until it charges and for each additional second you charge it you add 2% to the damage. If you are hit while you are charging it then its base damage is reduced by 50% if you manage to keep holding onto it. (In Game Terms: You cannot fire this until the end of the round and cannot dodge at all). This technique hits all in its path until its power has diminished. Has a -25 to Hit. To Level Up: Use Giga Spiral Bolt, Defeat a powerful enemy with Giga Spiral Bolt, get a Critical with Giga Spiral Bolt, defeat multiple enemies with Giga Spiral Bolt. Hit with Giga Spiral Bolt.

Level 10
You have gotten a bit stronger. +1 to all Stats. +5 MP and HP. +1 Con, Res, HP Regen, and MP Regen. MP and HP Regen become 1/3rd of their appropriate Stats. Gain 3 Talent Points per level now

Apprentice Mage
You have made a small bit of progress in three different forms of magic and are quite the studious arising Mage. +1 Knowledge, +5 to the Spellpower of all Basic Spells.

Scholar
You have mastered the Knowledge Talent and thus know many things. You get +1 INT and a +1 in two different INT based Talents.

Skill Adept
You have taken a Skill up to the next level, making it more unique and powerful. This in turn has made you a bit more of an adept rather than a novice. +1 to any Stat of your Choice (AGI).

Set 1
Main Hand
N/A

Off Hand
N/A

Body
School Uniform (Boy's Uniform)

Head
N/A

Arms
N/A

Feet
School Shoes

--Accessories--
N/A

Set 2
Hands
Leather Cestus: Ancient battle gloves made from leather strips. Good for protecting the hands and for punching. Gives Unarmed Strikes +1 Damage and lets you parry some attacks Unarmed with no penalty.

Off Hand
N/A

Body
Green Jacket
Armor Shirt: A t-shirt woven with a minor Magic Armor spell woven into its fabric. Gives +5 AR to all attacks.

Head

Arms
Kobold Warrior Bracers: Enchanted brass bracers that increase a person's strength and the damage of their weapon. Increases STR by 2 and all Attacks deal 10% more Physical Damage.

Feet
Sneakers

--Accessories--
Backpack: A light, small backpack with alot of pockets. Increases Inventory Space by 10.

Beginner's Caster Ring: A Ring utilized as a Casting Medium for Basic Spells that can utilize it. Houses a gem inside of it that also gives a +10 Bonus to Spellpower for all Basic Spells.

Basic Spirit Regeneration Earrings: A special pair of earrings that speed up spiritual energy recovery. Increases MP Regen by 10.
13/20 Slots Used
Small Minor Health Potion (5): A weak elixir used to heal wounds. Heals 25 HP.
Small Minor Mana Potion (3): A weak elixir used to heal spiritual energies. Restores 25 MP.
Small Basic Health Potion (2): A weak elixir used to heal wounds. Heals 50 HP.
Small Basic Mana Potion (4): A weak elixir used to heal spiritual energies. Restores 75 MP.
Ritual Kit: A basic kit for basic Spell Rituals.
Magic Armor Scroll (2): A Spell Scroll containing a single use of the Intermediate Manipulation Spell 'Magic Armor'. Made by Saito. Gives a target a coating of armor made of magical energy that has an AR of 50 against all attacks. It lasts for 1 hour. Activation Key is 'Evictus'
Mage Spear Scroll (2): A Spell Scroll containing the Intermediate Manipulation Spell 'Mage Spear'. Made by Saito. Launches a powerful lance of magical energy that deals 150 - 300 + 50 Magic Damage. Activation Key is 'Evictus'
An Introduction to the Art Of Magic: This book has basic information on the art of magic and is a good study and reference tool.
Big Book of Beginner Arcane Spells: A book full of basic arcane spells from the main schools of Arcane magic.
Introductory Chaos Tome: A book full of basic Chaos Spells for a Chaos Magic Initiate.
Money: 100,000 Yen (¥)

Last edited:
My CS is almost done. Waiting on those other CS's as well

*Feels like they've just been shot* No... I... I can see the light... Grandma? Is that you? Oh... You're so sweet grandma, you baked me some cookies... *Chews on clothing* Mmm... Grandma, you're such a good baker.

Ryuunosuke Shiba

Capt.jpg

Appearance:
Ryuunosuke, aka. Ryuu, is a young man who stands 5'10". His general appearance is a bit messy, but in a fashionable way, which is weird since he doesn't pay too much attention to his appearance. It's almost like he wakes up every day looking presentable. He dresses appropriately to his daily responsibilities, but he takes a few liberties such as not buttoning the top button and other things to let him be a bit more comfortable.

Personality:
Ryuu is the type of person who knows what it is that he wants and goes after it. For example, if he wants to go explore the Mayan Caves, then he works two months at a part-time job to make money for a plane ticket and then leaves for Peru when Winter break happens, a feat that he actually did do in his junior year of high school. After all, who wants to die with regrets? Ryuu doesn't. Thus, Ryuu is a bold, adventurous free spirit, who is relentless in achieving his goals and steadfast in his beliefs. In fact, he could be called a man-child who is the ideal 12 year old. He is true to his friends, kind to everyone, and a cheerful person. Thus, he was an extremely popular person in his high school simply because he was such a lively person. He was the kind of guy who would randomly suggest a road trip and drag everyone along for a fun adventure as long as no one objected, which people rarely did.

That said he also has some of the less appropriate traits of 12 year olds as well. Most notably in terms of heterogeneous relationships, much to the disappointment of many girls at his school. He has not awakened or realized his own sexuality and is uninterested in such things. Whenever such topics come up, he just quickly changes the topic since he gets bored when people talk about who in the school is the hottest or prettiest or whatever. If it's not interesting to Ryuu, then he will ignore it and just move on to something else. It's not appropriate to say that Ryuu is stupid, in fact, all the travelling has made him quite knowledgeable in numerous regards. But, it is not uncommon for him to ignore common sense for the sake of a more adventurous journey as long as his choice doesn't harm anyone else.

History:
When Ryuu was young, his parents weren't around much since they were adventurers by profession: archaeology, cartography, oceanography. They did it all. So, perhaps it wasn't strange when Ryuu wouldn't befall this trap of feeling abandoned. Rather than stay home alone, he would walk around and explore the neighborhood. He found a lot of interesting places, bugs, animals, and rocks. But most importantly, he found himself along the way. He loved discovering things, and was just a cheerful, determined person. If he wanted to climb up a cliff that no one else dared to because it was impossible, Ryuu would find a way through sheer determination, willpower, and numerous attempts. This personality of his seemed to just naturally attract people for some reasons, and so he would come to make many close friends. Eventually, this group of friends would become the family he never really had.

Ryuu and his friends went through it all. Among the adventures, fights and trials that they went through, they also had fond memories of wonder, excitement and joy. He had been there for his friends when they were going through rough times and his friends were there for him whenever he needed help or advice, especially the first few times when a girl was interested in Ryuu. He had no idea what the hell was going on and didn't realize it until his friends had to clearly explain it to him. He thought that the girl liked him just like how he liked his friends. Still, days go by and even though graduation is slowly coming, Ryuu is not worried about the future. He spends his days going to school, and working. However, when the rare vacation comes up, Ryuu is gone like the wind and off to an adventure in a random place. In fact, he recently just came back from a trip to North America where he got a bear claw pendant as a good luck charm from a Native American reservation.

Epic Points: 3

Level: 1
XP: 0

0/54 Points

STR: 5
VIT: 6
AGI: 7
DEX: 6 (+1)
INT: 6 (+1)
WIS: 6
CHA: 5
SPI: 8
LUK: 5

HP: 35
HP Regen: 1

MP: 31
MP Regen: 2

Constitution: 4
Resistance: 5

Talent Points: 30 + (1/3rd INT) = 32
Acrobatics (AGI): 3
Appraisal (INT): 2
Climbing (STR): 2
Fisticuffs (DEX): 2
Focus (WIS): 4
Knowledge (INT): 3
Manipulate Device (DEX): 2
Melee Weaponry (DEX): 2
Negotiation (CHA): 2
Observation (INT): 4
Projectile Weaponry (DEX): 2
Sleight of Hand (DEX): 0
Stealth (AGI): 2
Thrown Weapons (DEX): 2

Skills:
The Gamer (MAX LV) (Passive): You possess the Mind of a Gamer. +1 INT. Immune to all Psychological Affects. Able to analyze things in the same way a gamer could.

Game Character's Body (MAX LV) (Passive): +1 DEX. You possess a body that lets you live like a Game Character in the real world.

Titles:
None

Inventory:
0/10

Equipment:

Set 1:
Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Body: High School Student Uniform
Head: Red Bandana
Arms: High School Student Uniform
Feet: Sneakers
Accessories: Good Luck Charm

Set 2:
Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Body:
Head:
Arms:
Feet:
Accessories:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sairoh
Rei Amagi

Appearance
Norah%3DBright.full.793545.jpg

She is the one on the right, the one on the left is her older sister. She is quite short and petite, measuring at only about 5'2" and weighing around 100 lbs. Of course, she does appear quite androgynous enough that with the right clothes and posture, she can easily pass for a boy. In fact, most people see her at a guy at first and if they are a bit confused, she tends to identify herself more as a male anyway just for the sake of convenience. She has heterochromia, one of her eyes being blue and the other is purple.

Personality
Rei is highly methodical, always preferring to calmly think about the solution to a problem before executing that solution to the best of her ability without consulting others. Essentially she prefers to act alone, not as a lone wolf policy, but because she can't trust others to know the proper solution to any of her problems or problems related to her.

If they do happen to know the proper solution, then it is that she can't trust them to get it done right. She has major trust issues basically. She has a hard time trusting others with anything, and because of that she refers to leave them alone as she doesn't want them to get involved in her business and either mess things up for their own goals or get hurt by whatever is going on.

In game, Rei is more or less the same on a certain scale. She knows that parties are necessary for survival in games, so she is willing to allow others to help her, although she will play solo whenever she can. She only connects with others when it is helpful to her, but not wanting to get further damaged by 'incompetent and unnecessary relationships' whether in game or reality, she will quickly disconnect when able.

Of course in games this rarely happens, as she knows that there are plenty of competent players out there, this is just merely a trait that has carried over from her gaming career to her real life thoughts. Of course, it happens in gaming as well when that incompetent player or troll shows up that causes the party to wipe, but other than the ones she can't trust in game, she is usually more willing to connect to others in the 2D rather than the 3D since it is much easier to break away in the 2D than it is in the 3D.

History
Rei was once what people would consider a normal person. She wasn't bright or lucky-going, but she lived each day just doing normal people things. She played games pretty often, but they weren't her life. She didn't hold the same distrust for humanity that she does today. That trust was slowly built up during her first year in high school.

She had entered a new middle school in her last year and was a bit younger than everyone else on top of that at only 14. On top of that, she also stood out alot with how she looked. A few girls in her class decided to take advantage of this. They had her do things for them in the promise that they would help her in return such as helping with homework, buying them lunch, and etcetera. This continued throughout the year.

A friend of her's, one of her only three friends/acquaintances, told Rei that they were taking advantage of her. They rarely helped her, and whenever they "repaid" her favors they did so poorly. Rei wanted to trust them since they were being 'nice', but her friend convinced her otherwise when she convinced Rei to eavesdrop on them one time.

Rei, after that, didn't want to help them anymore. This was around the end of the year. When her 'friends' found out why she was avoiding and no longer helping them, they went after Rei's friend while Rei's friend wanted to get them to leave Rei alone as after Rei's avoidance of them they started to bully her. They had wanted to just scare her and get this friend to fear them so that they could get their lackey back, but instead they ended up accidentally pushing her down the stairs.

She died. The three girls were locked away for murder, but Rei was changed after that. Those girls had taken her trust and shattered it while Rei trusting her friend to deal with this got that friend killed. Rei regretted not dealing with it herself. Thus her ability to trust others had been broken. She will rarely trust anyone now, except when she has to, and even then she only gives them only the minuscule amounts of trust that she can spare.

Her older sister, as their parents are always travelling abroad, fortunately got a new job in Neo Tokyo, so they moved from New Osaka to Neo Tokyo. Now she enters a new high school and has delved more into games and anime more than ever. Since her older sister is always so busy Rei pretty much lives by herself.

Epic Points: 4
Level: 18

XP: 750

0/105 Points
Extra Points: 17
STR: 1 (+1) (+2 w/Bracers)
VIT: 10 (+2)
DEX: 16 (+4)
AGI: 17 (+2)
INT: 22 (+3)
WIS: 17 (+3)
CHA: 1 (+1)
SPI: 20 (+1)
LUK: 1 (+2)

HP: 151 + (8% = 12) = 163
HP Regen: 4

MP: 252+ (7% = 17) = 269
MP Regen: 11

Constitution: 21
Resistance: 15

Talent Points: 72 + (1/3rd INT) = 80
Extra Points: 18

Acrobatics (AGI): 12
Appraisal (INT):
Basic Rune-Craft (INT): 5 (+2)
Climbing (STR):
Elementary Enchantment (INT): 5 (+3)
Fisticuffs (DEX):
Focus (WIS): 13 (+3)
Initiate Chaos Magic (INT): 5 (+3)
Knowledge (INT): 16 (+4)
Manipulate Device (DEX):
Melee Weaponry (DEX):
Negotiation (CHA):
Observation (INT): 5 (+2)
Projectile Weaponry (DEX): 13 (+2)
Sleight of Hand (DEX):
Stealth (AGI): 6
Thrown Weapons (AGI):

The Gamer (MAX LV) (Passive)
You possess the Mind of a Gamer. +1 INT. Immune to all Psychological Affects. Able to analyze things in the same way a gamer could.

Game Character's Body (MAX LV) (Passive)
+1 DEX. You possess a body that lets you live like a Game Character in the real world.

Crossdressing Pro (MAX LV) (Passive)
You are so good at cross-dressing that it is impossible for people to see your gender through how you dress.

Bow Adept (Lv 1: 0%) (Passive)
+2 Projectile Weaponry, +2 DEX. You are quite adept with the bow, no longer possessing a mere proficiency. You deal 30% more Damage with a Bow and have +5 Accuracy. Furthermore, you get +2 Critical Range with a bow, can utilize more complex Bow Skills, and can both draw an arrow and fire it in a single swift movement. To Level: Fight with the Bow, Use Bow Skills, Defeat enemies, Get Critical Strikes

Physical Endurance (Lv 20: 0%) (Passive)
+1 VIT, +9% HP, +15 Constitution. You know how to better resist pain and physical damage, allowing you to survive tougher hits and take more punishment. To Level: Take Massive Damage, Survive a Fatal Blow, Endure a Critical

Observe (Lv 20: 0%) (Active)
+2 Observation. You know how to observe others to garner basic information on them. When using this Skill on a target basic information on them will appear. The amount of information you can scan from a target depends upon what they are doing and a number equal to your Observation Score + 20. To Level: Use your own natural powers of observation.

ID Create (Lv 12: 0%) (Active)
Creates a Pseudospace in which you can use special powers in freely. Current Instances Available: Empty ID, Imp ID, Kobold ID, Zombie ID, Basic Air Elemental ID, Weak Monster ID, Basic Monster ID, Boss ID, Training ID, Magic Ritual ID, 1/2 Time Compression ID. To Level Up: Create an ID, Clear an ID, Manually create a new ID Type.

ID Escape (Lv 10: 0%) (Active)
Allows you to escape from an ID. When trying to force an ID open or trying to forcibly break an ID, +10 is added to your score for doing so. To Level: Escape, Forcibly Break an ID, Forcibly Enter an ID.

Aim (Lv 20: 0%) (Active: 5 MP)
+1 Projectile Weaponry. You steady yourself and focus your aim, allowing you to take a precise shot. You are not penalized if trying to shoot at a target in melee and when shooting a target not in melee you get a +5 to your Accuracy, +1 to the Critical Range, and your shot deals 10% more Damage. You can also now use this Skill and fire a shot all in a single moment. To Level: Defeat a Foe, Get a Critical

Critical Strike (Lv 6: 0%) (Passive)
+1 LUK. You know how to instinctively better strike an opponent's weak spot for larger amounts of damage. When you get a Critical Strike, you deal 125% more Damage. To Level: Get a Critical

Proximity Shot (Lv 20: 0%) (Passive)
You are good enough at archery to where you know how to shoot from a close enough distance to either deal extra damage or to better avoid disruption of your shot. When shooting from point blank your Accuracy Penalty is only -21%. Furthermore, when shooting from Point Blank or Close Range away you deal an extra 18% Damage. To Level: Utilize the Skill, Defeat an Enemy, Get a Critical Strike

Multi-Shot (Lv 12: 0%) (Active: 6 MP)
You can fire two Arrows at once from your bow. The second arrow fired from your bow adds a -38 Penalty to the Accuracy of your shot. You can fire a 3rd Arrow, but the penalty increases by another 13. To Level: Fire three Arrows, Hit an Enemy, Hit Multiple Enemies, Defeat an Enemy, Defeat Multiple Enemies, Perform a Critical Strike.

Meditation (Lv 20: 0%) (Active)
+4 MP Regen, +1 WIS, +1 Focus. A Skill for clearing the mind and focusing, allowing you to calm your mind to recover your energies faster. This cannot be used in Combat. MP Regen is increased by 100% while this Skill is Active. Also if Focus based Tasks are attempted while this Skill is active, then get a +8 to your Focus Score. To Level: Meditate, Meditate in Difficult Circumstances

Mana Manipulation (Lv 5: 0%) (Special)
+1 WIS, +2 Focus, +7% MP, +7% to Mana Skill Strength. The next stage of the Mana Focus Skill. You have now gained a better grasp on how to control and manipulate your Mana, able to do so more fluently to create better mana using Skills. Furthermore, due to your skilled manipulation of Mana, you know how to better conserve it. All Skills have their MP Cost reduced by 5%. To Level: Practice more complex ways of controlling Mana.

Mana Shot (Lv 10: 0%) (Active: 15 MP)
An evolved Mana Bolt created with Mana Manipulation. Rather than just fire a bolt out, you create a projectile made of Mana that you can either throw or fire from a weapon. This allows you to utilize projectile weapon skills with your shot. You can either fire it from your hand, or take the time to load the shot into your weapon. This shot deals either 7 - 21 + 35% Focus Score Mana Damage when fired from your hand, or adds 35% Focus Mana Damage to the damage of your weapon shot, which will count as a projectile for the sake of projectile skills. If used as a Projectile, the Critical Range goes up by 1. To Level: Fire from Hand, Fire from Weapon, Use with a Skill, Defeat an Enemy, Score a Critical Strike.

Charge (Lv 5: 0%) (Special)
You know how to instantaneously utilize your Mana to empower your skills. When using a Skill, if you add 'Charged' to its name, you increase its MP Cost by 45%, but further empower the Skill's affects by 12%. To Level: Use the Skill

Mana Strike (Lv 8: 0%) (Active: 20 MP)
You can lash out at opponents by manipulating your own Mana. You call forth a mass of your own magical energy, using it to strike at close by foes. This special energy based attack deals 6 - 18 + 33% Focus Score Mana Damage. This technique is very quick, precise, and accurate, but only works at a close range. You get +5 Accuracy and +1 Critical Range when utilizing it. To Level: Attack, Defeat an Enemy, Get a Critical Strike.

Enchantment Basics (Talent Skill)
+1 Enchantment Basics, +1 Knowledge. You know the basics of one of the schools of Arcane Magic known as Enchantment Magic. This form of magic specializes in spells for imbuing objects or people with magical qualities. These Spells are best cast as Rituals outside of combat as they are best for preparation. They can be cast in Combat though as Incantations.

Magic Arrow (Lv 8: 0%) (Active: 25 MP)
A spell for enhancing the accuracy and power of an arrow utilizing magical power. Gives the arrow a +6 Accuracy Bonus, +1 Critical Range bonus, and makes it deal an additional amount of Magic Damage equal to 15% of your Spellpower. Casting Time is Instant. If cast as an Incantation, the Spell Difficulty goes up by 19. This enchantment lasts upon the arrow for 2 hours or until the arrow is fired. To Level: Cast as a Ritual, Cast as an Incantation, get a Critical Cast.

Elemental Arrow (Lv 4: 0%) (Active: 50 MP)
A basic enchantment Spell that allows you to imbue an arrow with Elemental Essence to enhance its affect. Can select any of the 1st Circle Elements. Cast as an Incantation only. Enchantment is dispelled once the arrow has been fired, usually destroying the arrow in the process. Casting Time is 5 Seconds and the arrow must be fired as the spell is cast. The arrow deals an additional amount of 25 + 29% Spellpower Elemental Damage. To Level: Cast, Defeat a Foe, Get a Critical Strike, Get a Critical Cast.

Basic Runecraft (Talent Skill) (Special)
+1 Basic Runecraft, +1 Knowledge. You now know the basics of the runic language and how to use Runes and Runestones for magical applications. You can utilize this Skill to bring up the Runecrafting Menu, where you can craft Runestones and other such runic implements for using in Magic. Once you have mastered the basics of Runecraft here, Rune Magic may become available to you.

Initiate Chaos Magic (Talent Skill)
+1 Basic Cosmology, +1 Knowledge. A form of magic that harnesses the essence of Chaos, an element that usually represents the metaphysical, or magical, essence of Demonkind. This magic represents manipulating and twisting things in the world around you utilizing the powers of chaos. This form of Magic is often the precursor to those who utilize Black Magic.

Disruption (Lv 3: 0%) (Active: 30 MP)
This spell utilizes the essence of Chaos to temporarily disrupt a foe's body and mind by throwing it out of balance. A target hit with this Spell who fails to resist is stunned for 5 Seconds and their scores are all reduced by 5 for 10 Seconds. The difficulty to resist this Spell is equal to 3 + 10% Spellpower. To Level: Cast, Disrupt a Foe, Get a Critical Cast

Apply Knowledge (Lv MAX) (Active)
You know how to apply your knowledge to various situations. As such you can use your Knowledge to try and help solve a problem in a different manner when normally knowledge wouldn't work.

Magic Affinity (Lv 2: 0%) (Passive)
+1 Initiate Summoning, +1 Enchantment Basics. Due to your recent dabbling in the magical arts and your high intelligence, you have a natural affinity toward the art of magic. All of your Spells are 10% stronger and cost 5% less MP. You also get a 5% bonus to the Spellpower of all Spells. To Level: Cast Spells, Study Magic, Learn new Spells, Study Complex Magics, Get Critical Casts.

Level 10
You have gotten a bit stronger. +1 to all Stats. +5 MP and HP. +1 Con, Res, HP Regen, and MP Regen. MP and HP Regen become 1/3rd of their appropriate Stats. Gain 3 Talent Points per level now

Apprentice Mage
You have made a small bit of progress in three different forms of magic and are quite the studious arising Mage. +1 Knowledge, +5 to the Spellpower of all Basic Spells.

Scholar
You have mastered the Knowledge Talent and thus know many things. You get +1 INT and a +1 in two different INT based Talents.

Skill Adept
You have taken a Skill up to the next level, making it more unique and powerful. This in turn has made you a bit more of an adept rather than a novice. +1 to any Stat of your Choice (AGI).

Set 1
Main Hand
N/A

Off Hand
N/A

Body
School Uniform

Head
N/A

Arms
N/A

Feet
School Shoes

--Accessories--
Backpack: Increases Inventory Space by 10.

Set 2
Main Hand
Wooden Shortbow: A shortbow expertly crafted for combat. While it may be small, it packs a punch. Deals 1 - 12 Damage.

Off Hand
Bronze Arrows (25)

Body:

Head:

--Arms--
Kobold Warrior Bracers: Enchanted bracers that increase a person's strength and the damage of their weapon. Increases STR by 2 and all weapons deal 10% more Physical Damage.
11/20 Slots Used
Small Minor Health Potion (5): A weak elixir used to heal wounds. Heals 25 HP.
Small Minor Mana Potion (3): A weak elixir used to heal spiritual energies. Restores 25 MP.
Small Basic Health Potion (2): A weak elixir used to heal wounds. Heals 50 HP.
Small Basic Mana Potion (4): A weak elixir used to heal spiritual energies. Restores 75 MP.
Ritual Kit: A basic kit for basic Spell Rituals.
Bronze Arrows (25) (2): Arrows with bronze heads that deal a little bit more damage than any basic arrow. Adds +2 Damage to any Shot.
Mage Armor Scroll (2): A Magic Scroll containing the basic Manipulation Spell 'Mage Armor'. Cast by Saito. Gives a target a coating of armor made of magical energy that has an AR of 25 against all attacks.
Mage Spear Scroll (1): A Magic Scroll containing the Intermediate Manipulation Spell 'Mage Spear'. Cast by Saito. Launches a powerful lance of magical energy that deals 150 - 300 + 50 Magic Damage.
Medium Runestone Bag: A bag that contains 25 Blank Runestones.
Money: 100,000 Yen (¥)

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sairoh
Stupid formatting XD

Ok, finally posted my CS.

You guys won't be meeting my chara for a couple of RP days.

Well, it appears we are quite squishy as a group. I'll try to make my character a bit more beefy.

I'm going to post my CS tomorrow. It's almost done; I just have to finish the stats and it will be completed. But it's late where I live, and I'm really tired, so yea. XD

CS looks good. Now we just need to set up the PM and figure out what you are going to be doing the first two days.

Anyway, for you impatient beavers out there. I am going to work on the IC after I get Hey's first day stuff sorted out.

Hopefully we will get those other two CS's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.