The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also whoever asked. Yes, you count as a beaver. You are all beavers. If you don't like it, then you can be platapi instead.

Haha, true, but that's also what makes RP sites fun. There's always a lil something crazy or hazardous thing going on.

Oh gosh I feel like I've been upgraded. Now I have duck features on top of beaver features :o

OOO~ That RP looks beautiful. You better hurry up and do it. *Points at Renose* Or else I'll place a horrid curse upon you.

I think I enjoy this group more already! haha!

This group is going to be much more lively than the last one!

Also Beavers > Platapi.
Beavers in my back yard. Canadian pride. <3 (not really in my back yard)

Oh gosh I feel like I've been upgraded. Now I have duck features on top of beaver features :o
And a poisonous barb hidden in the back of your feet. Hidden Poison Dagger > Buck Teeth.

You also have a Poison Claw.

Its true (I think). Platapi have a poison claw.

Of course, no animal beats the Mantis Shrimp. That's what I am.

A shrimp that has a claw that can move quick enough to cause an explosion that's as hot as the surface of the sun? Appropriate. All fear the mighty GM Claw!

A shrimp that has a claw that can move quick enough to cause an explosion that's as hot as the surface of the sun? Appropriate. All fear the mighty GM Claw!
Indeed. Fear it.

*Laughs* Can I just say that that article I just read has made me laugh more than I've probably laughed in my entire life.

Plus they are viciously violent little creatures.

Just as how I was in my first game system RP, a Silent Hill RPG.

Ahh... it was nice killing off 3 NPCs to vicious monsters and heart stabby out of body death for one of them.

*Laughs* Can I just say that that article I just read has made me laugh more than I've probably laughed in my entire life.
Laugh while you can. BWAHAHAHAHA.

But yea, the Mantis Shrimp are hilariously awesome. Cause they pretty much have superpowers. Superman eat your heart out.

*Claps* How entertaining! I always enjoy character death, it always scares the holy shit out of characters and you get to see their true nature! :)

And yes... Indeed they are hilariously awesome.

Auggh we're not worthy of the number crunching GM mantis shrimp.
Also, just curious, how violent is this RP actually gonna get? owo

Auggh we're not worthy of the number crunching GM mantis shrimp.
Also, just curious, how violent is this RP actually gonna get? owo
Well the Gamer power does prevent bleeding, broken bones, etc.

At least on the Gamers anyway.

But yea, I do plan for violence. Don't worry. It will be there. Its not gonna get super bloody or anything (cause there is such a thing as too much, there really is), but there will be fighting and there will be violence.

Anyway, need to do PM stuff with Ominal so he can join in. Still need to get the CS's to the front page, and I need to put up the other info. XD

so much to do.

Yay~ I love violence! Oh... That makes me sound a little sadistic... I'll rephrase that. I enjoy inflicting pain on most living beings. Nope... That's even worse... I just can't win here, can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.