The Future is in your paws

((My bad waited for a couple hours no posts let Bullet on come back to find a bunch of posts. Guess it isn't updating me when a post is up... Have to check why))

As Shroud softly pattered towards the last spot a wolf was seen has paused. Why did he sense..... He jumped and landed exactly opposite the direction he was standing before, only to find a beautiful almost completely white she wolf standing a foot or so away. All the breath Shroud had piled up fell out of him like a popped robin hatching an egg. Her bright blue eyes tore through him and she merely stood perfectly still, as if she knew he wouldn't even try to attack her. Shroud's whole being felt as if this female could kill him with a power unknown, as if she could rip through him with merely a bark. Shroud shifted his weight curling his front paw under himself and slowly leaning down into a full loyal bow. This might now be the leader, but she damned well deserved his lowered head. It took power to be so bold, and she reeked of it. Shroud flinched as multiple scents flew across his nose. "Not so easy it seems." Most of the scents were aggressive which didn't bode anywhere near good for him. If they were merely upset a newcomer was on their lands it was one thing. But he had a feeling some of them knew another scent on his being. How was it that because his pack decided that his fathers mistakes were his, that he too should be banished. It seemed that even without the scar other creatures could smell his banishment.
He'd never even met his father! Shroud closed his eyes still bent in the submissive bow and bit his tongue anger pouring out of his body at his treatment. Hopefully the scent wouldn't travel as aggressive in general. As he smelled and felt the approach of the other wolves a small tear fell down his scarred cheek. He would never forgive what his past pack had put him through. Never.

Lou eyed the wolf, his whole story from birth passing efore her eyes. When the wolf bowed she mearly bowed back, her whole body stooping low to the ground, her chin tucked into her chest. He was a stranger but she wouldnt be as rude as not to return his harmless gesture of inocence. Once the images flashed away from her, her eyes went back to blue and still pupiless. She watched him slowly, her body still stiff. After a while she moved gracefully towards him, stopping right in front of him, she puffed out her chest as she sat down, breathing in his scent "Welcome Shroud" her voice gentle yet powerful, filled with the voices of the gods, her own voice hard to differenciate between the others that spoke with her. Lou had always gotten a reaction like this from the gods, but around Shroud they seemed to push her forward to him. Was she supposed to help Shoud? The gods wouldnt say.

NightShade stumbled getting up, her hind leg had gone numb. She started to walk camly towards the smell of Shoud. She held her guard but she didnt feel that Shroud was on any danger to any of them. She headed towards Lou's scent knowing Lou was confronting the stranger, if the stranger attacked NightShade had the best faith in Lou to protect herself.

Wrath stopped shortly panting hard, the stranger was farther than he thought, his sister hadnt returned the call so the stranger wasnt a threat. He slowed down and halted to a stop. Lou would call him if she needed help, he felt anger bubbling in his chest, if that rival wolf were to harm her, he would destroy that wolf, leaving no traces of a wolf ever being there. But he waited for the call, his sister's shiny glowing white coat in view.

Naomi bumped into Wrath as he stopped, and she exchanged a quick and quiet, "Oh, I'm sorry". She looked around, trying to pinpoint where Wrath was looking. She rubbed her head against his shoulder, seeing Lou and a black wolf, completely contrast to her white fur. So this was the wolf she could smell, him and the many other lands' scents he carried with him.
Conatum slowed down and came to a stop before he had the chance to crash into both Wrath and Naomi. He circled around to Naomi's side, not getting between her and Wrath, and sat down. He could see the black wolf perfectly, and could tell the white fur from Lou. He didn't plan on staying too long, he could care less if another wolf were to join. He just wanted to be with Manx at the moment.

Mib finally awoke on a boulder next to the clearing she fell asleep at. She stood up and stretched, her white fur shining brilliantly in the sunlight. Now, where exactly am I? She looked around, the place didn't look familiar, but she felt someone wanted her there. She sniffed around, trying to catch the camp's scent, but there was none, which only meant she was outside the tribe's land. She shouldn't be too far from it, though, this wasn't the first time she went exploring off their land. She took a wild guess and walked to her right for a while. Soon enough, she picked up a familiar wolf, one of the warriors. She went ahead and ran towards it, then the camp came into sight. She noticed she was smelling Manx, who was laying outside her den. Mib continued past her as if nothing happened, and made her way to her own den.

As the voices came forth from the she wolf as if she spoke with many, Shroud flinched slightly under the weight of her words. So this must be their Moon Goddess. The wolf that could verse with the gods. The wolf then sat in front of him and he slowly raised himself to stand in a crouching position. He decided speaking might be a good thing. He slowly cleared his throat, after being alone for so long he'd almost forgotten how to speak. "I... I mean you no harm. I was merely passing through when I smelt a pack. And wondered...." He thought for a moment, thought if he should lie and say he was merely looking for a place to stay for the night, and directions. But directions to where? He didn't even know where he was let alone where on this earth he'd ever go. He decided lying was the worst thing he could do. "I wondered gods knows what. I thought maybe I could find a place to rest, then have to continue. But I don't even know where to go." He lifted his nose towards her. "I know what you are. Or at least what you resemble. And the fact that you already know my name means the gods have most likely told you everything you need to know about. Whether or not it was the good or bad parts of my life I don't know. And I have no idea if it turned you against me or for me. Nor do I really care. I've spent my life looking for something. Something that continues to evade me. And if you have chosen that I am not to stay I will move on traveling again to gods only knows where. But if you have decided I may stay, or the gods have told you to let me. Then I will gladly obey their commands. I don't wish to leave, nor do I ever want to have to travel forever again. But if I must, I will. Because I won't leave myself to die in your paws. If I am to leave, tell me. If I am to not. Tell me what I must do." He then turned slightly sensing that some of the other wolves had caught up to them and were now watching a few paces away. This wolf, the majestic toy of the gods in front of him had suddenly made him feel very calm. Almost scary calm. He knew that if she wanted him to leave he would have no choice and he might not even make it to the edge of their territory by the time he was torn to pieces. But if she wanted him to stay, he had a feeling the wolves behind him wouldn't object. And if they did it would be with their tongues not their teeth. He slowly looked back to the snow colored creature in front of him and panted softly. It had gotten warmer these past few days. His fur was burning into his skin. Merely blinking his bright yellow eyes slowly he waited. Waited for her to determine his fate.

Lou watched as he spoke, barely blinking. Until when he finished she closed her eyes and listened to the gods speak to her, they wished for her to let him stay, Nightshade would never doubt Lou's choices, she would have to accept if the gods willed it. "I know why your here, the gods dont have to tell me about your banishment" she opened her blue eyes and looked him over softly, her eyes finally resting on his scar "Your father has done a number on you and the gods have taken notice, the gods only will bless the tribe who responds to their wishes. The tribe your father was in, they disobeyed and the MoonTeller told them lies. Your father wasnt a hateful demon as they claimed him to be, he was protecting your mother when the MoonTeller took her life. Out of spite Dansar proposed the MoonTeller banished for crimes the gods forbid. The Alpha refused to listen to the gods and so your father was put to blame" Lou trailed her eyes away from from him to nightShade walking out of the brush. "Alpha NightShade" Lou bowed her head "Shroud has come here from a banishment, from the LadenTribe across the mountains" she knew she didnt have to finish her sentance.
NightShade took her place next to Lou, eyeing Shroud up and down, he would make a good warrior, she could feel it, deep into her bones "I trust my family hasnt put you into any harm Shroud, you are safe here and your fathers so called crimes will not be pushed against you. We must decide whether you are to stay, in the meantime, you are to be escourted to our camp and our healer Naomi will look you over. You will recieve a good meal while you wait" NightShade looked at Lou briefly and noticed her blank stares at the ground, the gods must be talking to her and she liked Lou's ear then glanced back at Shroud and held her gaze "You will get your answer as soon as possible, I give you my word" she glanced at Naomi and Wrath from the brush and nodded a farewell to them, yet her eyes stayed on Wrath's "We shall treat our guest with upmost respect" her voice emphasized on respect and Wrath had no choice but to nod in acceptance.

Naomi and Conatum's heads raised in unison, Naomi looked at Shroud, Conatum at Naomi. They both stood up and turned around towards the camp. Naomi looked over her shoulder at Shroud and motioned him to follow. Conatum made no movement to go without his dear friend, who had no problem waiting for the newer wolf to join them back to camp.

Any breath that Shroud had left was taken from him. This.... this was crazy. Even he didn't know his mother. So his father wasn't a murderer? All this time, all these years he had blamed his father for leaving him and for his own banishment. And his father was the one to be praised. He wished he had learned this while still near his old pack. He'd have ripped them all ear from limb. He breathed slowly as the obvious leader stepped beside the white wolf and spoke his name. He suddenly leaned down into the bow again and shook his head when asked if he was done any harm. At the mention of help, food and sleep Shroud sighed and raised his head. Returning to a standing position he stepped towards her and breathed "Thank you." Bowing quickly again he pranced off to follow the two wolves who had signaled to him. He paused once looking back to the beautiful white wolf behind him. He again whispered a silent thank you and before running to catch up with the other two also glanced over to the male wolf the leader had told to respect him. "Why do I get the feeling I'll have trouble with him?" He silently thought to himself. As he pranced along trying to catch the other two thoughts crossed his head, did he deserve this treatment? Being banished wrongfully or not he felt as though he was a king back from war. And what of these other wolves, did they think he deserved it? Or would he wake someday to find the whole pack ready to serve him for dinner. Hopefully they didn't think he asked for this treatment. And hopefully he could pay them back for it. Finally reaching the other two he paused to give them a quick head bow. "Thank you. I'm Shroud, 'Tis a pleasure to meet you."

NightShade needed to keep a close eye on Wrath and Shroud, he seemed unsure but grateful to recieve this treatment. She glanced at Lou "You think this is right? Did the gods really tell you his life story?" she couldnt believe it herself.
Lou eyed him softly, her gaze going to NightShade "The gods have chosen to show him mercy, we must do the same. The LadenTribe will not be happy that we have him in our midst, he has been followed. The gods can no longer contact with their MoonTeller, he has chosen to fall outside of the gods favor, he may be out to get Shroud" Lou watched as Shroud was being led back to the camp. A deep feeling welling in her throat. The gods have never been this connected with her, Lou tryed to assume they have chosen a path for Shroud to take, she sighed "I must help him find his chosen path"
NightShade had been listening silently "His path must involve you deeply Loucothea, I feel he is deeply troubled" she thought and let a small smile form on her face "Heed you to widen your den, you'll need it" she walked away slowly and slapped Wrath with her tail before she followed Naomi and Conatum.
Lou for once was troubled with Nightshade's words, what could she mean by 'widen your den' she sat down after shaking herself and eyed her brother as he followed her example and shook himself. Padding towards her and resting on his haunches "Brother, the gods have me troubled, we may have a war ahead of us"
Wrath thought of his sisters words, the new wolf wasnt clear to him. But seemed to have an eye for his sister, which he will have to correct, Shroud could be nothing but a trouble maker, and Lou didnt need that in her life. "NightShade was serious about widening your den. She called you by your full name sister, clearly she has something in stock for you" when his sister didnt answer him he decided to trust her on the words of their gods. If Lou said a war was coming, she must be right "I will fight by your side sister, may no creature come between our tribe. We shall destroy them in cold anger" Wrath felt his anger grow within him and he let out a chilling growl 'That Shroud better watch his back, or I'll have him ripped open' he thought. He calmed after a while of his sisters silence "we must be heading back sister" he stod up and brushed himself off. He turned for camp and trotted away.
Lou silently followed, the gods orderign her to do things she could do straight away. She was the only one closely connected to the gods, Mib would come to her when a god destined to speak with her. She must, meanwhile help Shroud find his path, whatever his path might be. She broke into a trot and felt seriousness flush out her playfulness as she headed for the camp.

Naomi smiled sweetly, and Conatum kept himself straight and silent. "The pleasure is all ours. I am Naomi, the healer, and this," She nudged Conatum, "Is my best friend, Conatum. It's nice to have more in the pack." She began walking towards camp, finally noticing a small tension between Conatum and Shroud. "Conatum is a warrior, just like you shall become." She kept a smile on her face, it was always nice to greet strangers with a good attitude, despite their past. As Mib always told her, what's in the past is gone forever, to be forgotten many cycles after we've long gone. Which confused Naomi slightly, what about her past? Mib seemed like the oldest wolf she knew, since she acted much more protective and higher than a lot of the others had. But it was a relaxing thought to have Mib tell her she was still young, though nobody knew her real age.
Naomi let out a sigh, they were approaching camp, and the 'blind' one's scent filled her nose.
It was almost a relaxing scent, one that any wolf could fall asleep just by smelling it.

Mib noticed Naomi and Conatum coming from the woods. What she also noticed was the unfamiliar black wolf following Naomi. Perhaps she has finally found a mate? No, she wouldn't give such a trust to a wolf Mib had never seen before. Maybe he would make an interesting doll... No, no. Mib pushed those terrible thoughts aside, it's been a long time since she helped Naomi experiment with her healing herbs, but the idea was quite tempting...

Manx yawned, getting slightly bored. The pain in her shoulder had become something more of an annoyance than anything. She sniffed the air, a horde of other aromas coming in the direction of the camp. They were coming back it seemed, and with a new companion. There was also the smell of tension...

Manx blinked and looked toward the direction the scent came from. This ought to be interesting then...

Conatum decided it might be best to split from the new wolf, it wasn't that he didn't like him, it was that he didn't trust him just yet. Something about him made Conatum feel... Betrayed. He wasn't too sure. If Lou, the MoonTeller, accepted him that easily, shouldn't he? The same went with Naomi, the Healer and dependence of the tribe or wounded, who was also his best friend since he could remember meeting her. The Alpha had accepted him, too, which started to make him wonder. Was is only him who felt this way about Shroud (1)? I guess my last resort would be Mib, maybe she can sense this feeling, too. Of course, Mib seemed more collected and protective than most wolves he's seen. He trotted over to Manx's side, making it clear to the other that he was interested in her.

((AHHH! 1 - Cheesy statement/question!!! xD))

As Shroud was lead towards the home area he stumbled once or twice. Feeling slightly rediculous he paused and lifted his front paw. Blood. Well he had thought they were getting tender. Shifting to glance at his other four he realized only his front two were starting to bleed. Nodding to the she wolf who had led him part of the way he cleared his throat.
"Do you know of anything to stop the bleeding?" He tried to ask quietly so to not seem demanding but it made his voice crackle which made him cringe. Had it truly been so long since he'd spoke? Who knows. Glancing sideways at the other wolf, the male who had brought him part way also, he flinched. Way did he suddenly feel as if this wolf was familiar, and why was the other wolf staring at him the same way. Shaking his fur slightly Shroud also tried to shake off the strange feeling. Seeing that the other wolf walked over to another she wolf's side as they entered the area of the packs home Shroud stopped and sat back on his haunches, glad to finally be able to rest. Worried his paws woud bleed off he began to lick them gently trying to stop the pain as the bitter taste caressed his tongue. Waiting to see if there was anyone to help thoughts of his past tried to creep into his mind. His father had tried to save him. But why had he left? Most likely because he had been banished. But why had Shroud been banished almost a year later? As strange memories started popping into his head he closed his eyes. Seeing his mother and father play with them along the beach, splashing in the water. They were tugging on each others tails, playing with their mothers tail.
Shroud's eyes popped open like a squirrel popping a nut.... They. There was two of them. He had a sibling. Why had he forgotten, how? Where were they and how long had they been missing. They were newborns in his mind, had the other died so soon he had forgotten they exsisted at all. He couldn't know. But perhaps the white beauty would. He'd have to ask.

((Whew, writing for three charries, I haven't done this in forever. 8D I'm also surprised I resisted the urge to throw Conatum on Shroud and make him-
Nevermind. xD))

Naomi looked at his paws and noticed the bleeding in one, as the other didn't look as bad. "Oh yes, stay here and I will fetch some herbs." She said gently, turning on her back paws. Suddenly, her memory brought back her other task. It hit her like a bamboo branch had smacked her in the head from behind, and she ran back to her den to also get Manx's muscle relaxing herbs. Smiling to herself when she remembered they had to be mashed up, an idea popped in her head. After retrieving the several herbs, Naomi ran out of her den to Manx, putting down several small, berry-like plants. She placed four on Manx's shoulder and looked at Conatum. With a wink, she said quietly, "Conatum, can you help me? I'll hold these here while you mush the life out of them and rub them on Manx's shoulder." She smiled and Contaum did as he was told, trying his best to be gentle and rubbed the squishy purple and blue mix on her shoulder.
Naomi then took the two yarrow leaves to Shroud, laying by his paws. She gently bit them, and a small amount of juice bled from the leaf. Picking up his paw, she rubbed it gently against the leaf. "This might burn for a small bit of time, but it stops bleeding and infection." She mumbled, looking up at him.

Conatum finished quickly, gaining space between him and Manx, in case she wasn't comfortable with him being so close. He glanced back to Shroud, who was in the process of being healed by Naomi. Why did Shroud make him wonder? Sitting down and taking a deep breath, he sighed. Memories from his past flashed through his head, memories from before Naomi was his friend. His family, who were they? And why didn't he grow up with them? His earliest memory came into his head- The beach. He was pulling on another pup's tail, then they would both turn on their mother and start playing with her. They... Their? Cona was almost certain he was an only pup, but then why else would his mother and father be so welcoming to the other? What he grew up believing suddenly felt like a lie. He remember his father, taking him out into the woods, and telling him to stay put. Soon enough, that was when he met Naomi, who was strangely enough raised by foxes, because they probably didn't know she was a wolf. Conatum was left there, and his father had whispered words into his ear before leaving. "I'll be back as fast as I can..." But said something else, what was it? Shit. Conatum cursed himself for not remembering what else he had said.

Mib walked to the black wolf, turning her head down upon his bleeding paws. Her blank eyes looked as if they were starring deep into Shroud's. She narrowed her eyes and lifted her head to stare at the open space, then she spoke with a slight echo surrounding her voice. "You have a familiar face." She paused, her eyes widening slightly and she glanced to Conatum and back to Shroud. "A name," She paused once more, eyes relaxing. "Your scar says Shroud, am I not correct?"

Wrath shook himself of the dirt and water from before, pretty sure the water was soaked into his fur. He eyed his sister's white fur from the corner of his eye, she had been quiet all the way home, he shook his head and trotted over to her side. Nibbling on her ear he asked his question, thinking as he said it "Sister, what NightShade said cant be that confusing? She insisted that you make your den bigger thats all" he didnt see the problem between Lou and making a bigger den. He was smaller in size compared to Lou and NightShade. Only by a paw, that wasnt a big deal right? Wrath didnt know what NightShade meant either, but he wasnt the one to over analyze things like his sister. He was sure she was just freaking out over nothing, laying himself against the ground he cushioned his head with his paws. Thumbing his tail in an off rythym as usual. He wasnt very music savy.
NightShade stepped into view and eyed Lou and Wrath. Taking small mental notes in her mind as she walked towards them "Leucothea I didnt mean to over think my request. I simply said that you should make your den bigger, just in case you have a guest of sorts" She started to feel Lou tense up "your den is too small, thats what I mean!" she raised her voice, sure to get the MoonTellers attention.
Lou hadnt been focused untill NightShade spoke, the alpha even raised her voice, Lou heared her the first time. She spun around and snapped her jaws 'I heared you the first time, I know how to take words" she eyed NightShade's eyes and narrowed hers, an argument would break out she could feel it.
"Its too small I cant get in it to save my life" NightShade said calmly, slightly amuzed at Lou's temper. She glanced at Wrath who looked back at her. She growled when Lou spoke again.
Lou growled "thats because your not lithe enough, your paws are bigger than your brain!Im the same size as you and I have no problem fitting in it" She was as big as NightShade, her paws were the only thing that wernt the same size as NightShade's. Her body relyed on Flight Mode, thats why she was such a good warrior, she used her swift body to assist her in battle.
NightShade felt her anger rise, she attempted to keep it under control "Insult me again, I dare you Leucothea!" she stood up and her fur lightly brisled in the wind.
Wrath stood up and backed away, he knew better than to get inbetween them. He wasnt sure if the argument would get any worse but was scared to see if it would. Tensions were high and he didnt know which wolf to defend. He whimpered and tucked his tail between his legs, prepared to flee.
Lou stood up the same, her fur standing up on end "Your one to talk NightShade! The gods havent been harsh enough with you if you fail to find a mate, your days as alpha are numbered and you do nothing to fix it! your as worse as your father!"
NightShade's eyes widened and she formed a snarl "Dont you dare talk about my father, he was wise and better than me" she backed up and got ready in lunge position "My father was everything to me!your regret those words!"
Lou snapped and barked "Your father was a good for nothing mutt! He sacrificed you to the demons!. He was nothing, he would have killed you. You of all people should know you deserve death when you go against the gods! He did nothing to save your mother and let you be taken away, some father he was!!" Lou stood her ground as NightShade lunged hooking her teeth into Lou's neck fur. Lou twisted, rolling her body against the cold ground and digging her claws into NightShade's belly. Swirving underneath and to freedom. She made a hissing noise like a cat at NightShade and felt her tattoo's glow, her body felt like it was on fire. She was about to lunge when she felt Wrath under her claws, she stopped instantly.
Wrath let out a loud cry of pain, he fell to the ground. He closed his eyes, his side and back gleaming with blood from Lou and NightShade's claws. He couldnt let them fight, if they started going any further, they would run eachother and the tribe into the dust. He grinded his teeth together to stop the pain, but felt he needed to address the problems since both Nightshade and his sisters attention was on him "You both are like children! the tribe needs both of you to keep us afloat!And here you both are fighting, your both going to run the tribe into the dust with this behavior...and with a guest staying with us!!" He whipered again trying to move into a laying position but was unable too "The tribe needs you both and we are ashamed of you both!!" he weezed and closed his eyes, feeling the tension release into the air.
NightShade had stopped, her fur close to beign torn in a few area's. She felt her heart stop at Wrath's words, Wrath was right, Lou was being truthful when she was speaking of NightShade's father. He was a failure to his tribe, he left at a time when she needed him the most. She glanced at Lou from Wrath "Lou, I am sorry for this" she turned and limped into the trees, not wanting her family to see her like this. She had to straighten herself out.
Lou licked ehr brother but focused on NightShade when she spoke "I am sorry as well NightShade, I shouldnt have brought your father up" she noticed Nightshade leaving but didnt bother to follow, she too was ashamed. She should leave the tribe for her childish behavior, but she refused to leave her brother. She licked his wounds gently, the bleeding claw marks she had partially caused. she looked around and called Naomi for assistance

((Hehehe... I'm feeling a little anime fangirlish, please excuse any kawaii-Nao-shy-girl-cuteness in here. xD))

Naomi's ear perked up from Shroud's paws, and she trotted to Wrath and Lou. Seeing Wrath bleeding made her heart ache. But why? He is a friend, a close brother perhaps, to me. Ignoring her thoughts she turned back towards her den. "Hold on just a second and I'll bring more yarrow." She started at a fast walk, then felt herself pick up speed at the thought of Wrath in pain. Searching her den, she knew yarrow was an herb the tribe needed the most. She picked out some of the bigger, thicker leaves and left, now running towards Wrath. In a soft, shy voice she said, "Oh, I hope you're okay." She began the same procedure she preformed on Shroud earlier, only this time it would be all over his back and side...
Wait! How would I do this without hurting him, other than...?! Naomi's eyes widened and she looked at the ground, flustered. This is no time to be shy, get it together, Naomi! She mentally thwacked herself with her tail, then bit into the leaf gently. "Umm.. Can you lay down, please?" She asked Wrath, concentrating on the leaf rather than his face.

Wrath had nothing else better to do. He whimpered moving onto his side, the dirt he picked up seemed to only add to the pain. His sister he had noticed was gone, so was Nightshade, yet he doubted that they went together considering what had happened just now. His side, he could feel was just dripping with blood, he shouldnt have gotten into the fight in the first place, he felt hprribly stupid. Naomi must think he was a fool, he averted his eyes to the ground and huffed in pain and anger. Wrath felt like an idiot, Lou would call him baka, right now he was, getting in the way to stop a fight, he had told himself he wouldnt and now he's made a fool in front of Naomi. He was having the worst day today that was for sure.

Manx thanked Conatum softly, but realised it went unheard as his attention was averted and focused on something else. A new wolf had gotten past the entrance of the camp. He was dark, almost a walking shadow. He was the scent the wind blew her way. Conatum's eyes seemed riveted onto the new wolf. In fact, she had a bit of a problem looking away herself. There was something odd about him that she couldn't quite place. It was alluring and it frightened her a bit. She wondered what kind of wolf he was. But for now, she had to calm her packmate down. He was beginning to seem edgy to her.

She nuzzled him. "Are you alright?"

The performed action immediately brought back a wisp of a memory from her old pack. She used to nuzzle her brother figure Jace when he got too lost in his own thoughts. It made her smile unconsciously then she frowned, ears dropping just a bit. She missed her 'brothers' terribly. Jace and Axel were practically her life back then. But then they had gotten separated. They were barely matured wolves when it happened. She really hoped they were alive; somewhere out there alive and well. Manx mentally shook herself back into reality, not wanting to retreat into herself when there was something potentially big was going on.

​[sorreh~ but i even slapped up profiles for Jace and Axel so that they may be accepted or something....:P]

((I swear I posted about a week ago for Naomi... Oh well.. :P
Oh yeah, I'm not posting for Mib, as I am waiting for Death's reply... O_o;;))

Conatum slightly jumped when Manx nuzzled him. He looked down at her. "Y-Yeah, just thinking." He studied her expression as she looked to start thinking, too. "But I guess the real question is, are you alright?" He leaned over and licked the top of her ear, then caught himself. He pulled back a little sharply, and balanced back on his haunches, hoping she would quickly forget he did that.

Naomi felt herself getting hot and flushed, so she tried to have a casual conversation to calm her down. Naomi, when nervous, wasn't the best at speaking, though. "I'm glad you could get Lou and Nightshade to stop fighting before things got really bad." She said quietly, then pricking her ears up. "Uh, I mean, I didn't want you to get hurt, but It's nice to see you've taken charge between the two and made them stop." She began talking faster while rubbing the yarrow juices over him with her paw. "I mean, I don't think I could be that brave-" She stopped herself when she noticed she was beginning to praise him. Just stay quiet.

Manx couldn't help the squeaky giggle at the light touch on her ear. It was one of her weak spots as a wolf and Axel would always abuse it when she tried her level best to ignore him and his pup-ish antics.

"I'm fine," Manx huffed a laugh, ear twitching.

[Kinda need this RP's day to end so I can slap in Jace and Axel lol]

{{I apologize for my absence! I had somethng going on at home that needed my full attention but I'm back now and hope I can jump in again! Though I realy don't know how to, so I'll just say LAgos was on a solitary hunt for a while}}

The brown brute paused as he looked around the terrain. He had been hunting on the furthest point of the pack's territory and it had caused him to be away for a few days. Excitement grew in his heart as he approached the camp where his pack was residing. though he wasn't one to talk much to others, there was visible joy in his face that he would soon be with family and friends again. Lagos's hunt hadn't been very fruitful, there was little where he had hunted and all of the prey was too fast for him to catch alpne. He hadn't known what he was thinking, heading out on a journey alone to hunt. Not one of his smartest ideas.

Lagos inhaled deeply, the scent on the pine trees and birds filled him with a sense of belonging. This was his home, and he was returning. His pace quickened as he got nearer to others, his nose filling with new and old scents. Familiar and strange. There were possibly newcomers in his territor. though whether hostile or friendly he was not sure. However, there was no scent of blood, nor was there much tewnsity in the air so he had hopes for the both. Lagos slowed himself, reminding himself to be vigilant and prepared. He didn't know the newest members and they might try and attack since they were unsure of who he was.