The Fox and The Lizard

Tina fell asleep shortly...waking up only after dawn and the sunlight began to filter in her room. "Mmmmm" She sighed in contentment. Then, she jolted out of bed, realizing how late she would be. She walked over to her wardrobe, no longer sore from the fuckings the night before. She reached in and grabbed a light blue dress, pulling it on along with her whip. She then walked over to the lizardkin's side of the bed and shook him slightly. "We need to get to the fields..." She said, waiting on him to wake.

Z'Greel felt something move around him, yet he didn't wake up due to it. No, he didn't wake until something started shaking him. He murred slightly, before he opened one eye at her. Even in his sleepiness, his tail reached up and stroked her thigh slightly. "And I take it you don't want some morning fun before we get to work then?" He asked with a sleepy grin on his face.

Tina winked. "Later big boy..." She stood and went to the wardrobe, getting out a pair of trousers and tan tshirt. "These should be big enough for you." She said as she tossed them at him. She put on her boots, finding some large sandals for him as well.

Z'Greel slowly got out of bed, rubbing his eyes slightly and stretching, before he suddenly got a shirt over his eyes. He it and put it on, before looking at the pants. He used his claws to cut out a hole on the back, before putting them on, and slipping his tail through the hole. As he walked over to her again however, he walked right past the sandals. "I don't wear footwear." He said simply, before walking to the door. "Mistresses and princesses first." He said with a grin and a slight bow.

Tina smiled. "Ah, someone spoils me." She stood and walked out the door, putting a hand up and stroking his jaw as she did. "Now, no matter what happens you are not to work. You are simply there to protect me. You also, will not harm someone unless you know positively that they would do that to me." She picked up the end of her dress as she seemingly floated down the stairs. She brushed her hair back, taking one of her pins to pin it back once she reached the end of the stairs. Approaching the front door she looked at him. "Be careful."

Z'Greel followed his mistress closely, still taken slightly back by the house and how rich it seemed. "I'll not do any work, and I won't harm anyone. Unless they try to harm you, in which case, I'll rip them apart. Got it, mistress." He said with a slight grin.

Tina exited the house, blinking in the sunlight. She had overslept...normally she was the first in the fields. She walked towards the back of her property, seeing that almost everyone was there. She frowned, noticing that the count seemed off. There was a child missing...

Something bumped into her, dashing past. Tina almost fell, looking at the shape stop and turn around. "Princess Tinamira!" The child flopped into the earth, bowing at her feet. "I apologize for being late Princess!"

Z'Greel hissed slightly in joy, as he felt the warm sun on his scales. He followed Tina with a slight smile, until a child ran into her from behind and fell to its knees in front of her. He quickly wrapped his muscled tail around the child's neck, pulling him up to his feet. "And you try to make up for being late by running into the Mistress?" He asked angrily.

The child squirmed in fright and Tina's face took on a soft expression. "Let him down." She commanded. Then she looked at the child. "You are of the family that just lost their father?"

The child nodded, sobbing in fear. "Yes, Princess...my father was killed in the war. I am the oldest."

Tina peered down at the child. "He was a leader in my father, the King's army if I remember....it is a shame that he died." She bent down, picking the child up and hugging him uncharacteristically. She pressed a few coins into the sobbing child's hand. "Go, there is a lot of work to be done." She watched the child bow lower, gaping in surprise at the coins pressed into his hands before he scurried off.

Z'Greel let go of the child as ordered, and was rather surprised by what happened after that. As the child ran off to work, he asked "You treat all your slaves this nice? Or am I the only one getting a piece of you, rather than money?" He chuckled slightly, and made sure nobody had heard what he had said.

Tina looked at him sharply. "They aren't slaves. They are children of the townspeople. Most of the children fear me, simply because I'm the King's daughter." She snorted, walking further into the fields. "A few of them have fathers away...in the war while their families are left without a means of support." She watched as the turnips, carrots, and corn began to be harvest and new rows of seedlings were planted in their place. She had a large greenhouse in the back where several of the shyer children maintained the seedlings, preparing them for transplanting.

She winked at him after making sure no one was watching. "I pay these kids well...realizing they are the sole providers...but that doesn't mean the town likes me any more."

"Well, my bad mistress. But it seems odd to me that the town-folks don't like you since you make food for 'em and pay their children to work for you." He took a quick look around, to make sure nobody were around, to make sure they were out of view, before his tail slipped in under her dress and ran the tip a bit up her leg. "And since you do all these things for yourself, you bought me as a little treat for yourself, did you?" He asked with a smile, as he placed his hands on her hips.

Tina grinned, "Oh, yes I did..." She leaned into him, shivering as his tail slipped up her dress. "Someone feeling frisky?" She ran her hands down his chest and to his waist...pausing before she ran light fingers up his member. "We can always retire for an hour or two. All my workers are here, and normally I watch them from my patio...they won't notice if I'm missing..." Her voice came out huskily, her breathing had quickened.

Z'Greel laughed and kept his tail trailing upwards and hissing slightly. "I wouldn't mind that. In fact..." He ground his slowly stiffening member against her dress-covered ass. "...I'd love that." He ran his hands upwards, moving towards her breasts. "You're sure there isn't a little secluded place out here though? Somewhere closer? Somewhere... a little more kinky?" He asked, as his tail started reaching the top of her thigh.

Tina sighed. "Oh, you're right." She was quickly becoming wet. "I think there's a shed a ways back. No one ever uses it. It's for my personal use only." She shivered in delight as his tail reached the top of her thigh, no doubt feeling her wetness. She began to walk towards the shed, opening the door quickly in excitement. "In here..." She grinned.

Z'Greel hurried inside, pulling her along with his one hand and shutting the door with his other, while his tail started rubbing slightly against her pussy. He didn't hesitate a moment before he pushed her up against a wall and stared lifting her dress with his one hand, and caressing her breasts through her dress with his other. "I take it you want it hard, fast and rough against the wall? Wanting me to fill you with my cock and my seed?" He hissed as he leaned down next to her ear and licked it sensually.

Tina moaned. "Oh yes...." She hissed. "Do it." She was already so wet and so stretched she didn't need any foreplay.

Z'Greel kept her dress up with his tail, as his one hand went down to pull off his pants. His other pants yanked down the top of her dress, popping her breasts out into the free air. As soon as his member was free, he took a hold of it, and put the head up against her wet opening, before ramming it into her, biting down slightly on her ear and starting to maul her one tit with his hand. He held his dick inside her for a moment, before he started ramming into her, hard and fast.

Tina grunted. Bucking against him she squealed in delight. "Yeah."

Z'Greel kept on ramming into her hard and rough, his hands kept working on her pert breasts while he kept biting her ear softly. His tail once more snaked its way up her thigh, getting itself slicker with her juices, and it started stroking against her ass and roaming down into her crack. He hissed hoarsely into her ear. "Do you want a tail up your ass as well?"