The Fox and The Lizard

Tina smiled at him. "Yes." She then kissed him deeply and passionately. She was clenching on his large member, enjoying the way it filled her. The little shed had plenty of room but the feeling of the wood on her back as she was pressed up against the wood made everything seem so much more...feral. She wrapped her legs around his waist, encouraging him to keep pumping.

Z'Greel smiled back at her and slowed down the pumping of his dick, before pressing his slick tail against her asshole. And with one forceful thrust, he rammed both his dick and tail deep into her and hissing into her mouth. He quickly started to rapidly pound into her both with his dick and tail at the same time. His hands kept mauling her tits, and the fingers on his one hand found her sensitive nipple, pinching it roughly.

Tina felt completely claimed, both ass and cunt filled with him. "Oh, make me cum scaley...."

Z'Greel was pounding into Tina hard, yet at her words, the ride got rougher! He started ramming into her much harder, pushing her against the wall and pushing deeper into her thanks to the resistance. His dick kept ramming into her pussy hard and fast, making her juices leak down her thighs and down his member, lubricating his tail further, and allowing him to force it deeper and deeper into her. His hands kept their place firmly on her tits, squeezing them harder and harder, and pinching her nipples between his claws, all the while he was biting and moaning into her ear. "I'm gonna make you fucking cum alright!"

Tina put her hands on his shoulders, clawing his back. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned with each thrust. She was at the tip of the climax, fluids leaking down her thighs. "Almost....there...." She grunted in between thrusts. Her thighs tightened around his waist at the same time her cunt and ass tightened around his dick and his tail. She started panting as she saw stars.

Z'Greel could do nothing but to keep on fucking her as Tina started to tighten around his members. He kept ramming his dick and tail into her depths, hissing and moaning loudly. Suddenly, he hissed "Cum for me" into her ear, before he leaned down and started biting her neck slightly, to grant her a really great orgasm!

Tina orgasmed suddenly, her nails digging into his back as she screamed. She saw stars in her vision and she slumped against him, her cunt tightening as she came all around his member. Panting she tightened her thighs around his waist, trying not to slip down. "Oh...that...was....great..." She panted, fluids leaking down her inner thighs and dripping onto the earth beneath them.

Z'Greel thrust deep into Tina, as she came around his members. He simply held her there, moaning and panting, as she rode out her orgasm. "Oh...that...was...great..." She said, and he grinned wickedly. "It's not over yet... I haven't cum yet, ya know." He gently bit her neck. "But I damn well will." He hissed, before he slowly pulled back, and rammed into her again. He started ramming into her hard and fast again, quickly building up speed.

Tina put her hands on his shoulders, arching into him. "Oh...yea....damn you intend to fuck me senseless..." Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started going down on him as he thrust upward. "I won't be able to walk after this much fucking..." She muttered, caught up in the waves of ecstasy presented to her on each of his thrusts.

"I'll fuck you til you don't want anything more than my cock!" He hissed in between bites, as he kept ramming into her. He could feel that his own orgasm wasn't far off, but he was damn well going to try to get another one out of her!

"If that's all..." Tina said, tightening as another orgasm hit her. "I think you have it..." She panted.

Z'Greel moaned loudly as she tightened around him again, pushing him over the edge. He shot his seed into her, wave after wave of it into her depths. As his orgasm started subsiding, he started leaning a bit against her, to take some of the weight off his knees. "I guess we both got what we wanted then." He said with a slight grin, as he started to pull his tail out of her ass.

Z'Greel stood, still holding Tina against the wall, panting heavily. "Fuck..." He moaned. "You've got a great pussy, Princess..." He leaned forward, and kissed her sloppily, shoving his tongue into her mouth to wrestle with her's.