The Fox and The Lizard

Tina smiled, rolling over onto her belly to crouch on all fours in front of him. She spread her legs wide before saying, "I wish to take your member..." She sighed, goosebumps traveling up her spine. "I have been too long without a man in my bed..." To her, those fifty years without one was an eternity, she had learned to pleasure herself but still found that she craved a male's member inside her tight cunt. She had distracted herself with business until recently when she had learned of the slave market, a perfect way for her to get what she needed.

Tina pulled some of her pillows close to her, allowing them to rest beneath her stomach...just in case he was too heavy for her to support at first. "Please your mistress, scaly..." She waited impatiently, growing wet at just the thought of him on her.

A wide grin crept onto Z'Greel's face as Tina got on all fours in front of him. He shuffled up to her, taking a hold of her hips with his one hand, and his dick in the other. "As the princess wishes, so shall it be." He places the head of his member against her wet folds, rubbing it against her slightly, before thrusting his hips forward, slipping the head of his cock inside her tight, wet pussy. He moaned loudly, placing his other hand on her hip as well. Slowly, he started pushing more into her, almost having trouble doing so, as her pussy was so tight.

Tina shouted in pain, panting as the large member entered her. Her arms quivered and she was suddenly glad of the pillows she had placed under herself as they gave out, her chest hitting the mound of them. He started to push further into her, and she could feel wetness spurt down her thighs as her cunt adjusted to having him in it. Her cheek rested against the pillows, her butt still raised in the air. Somehow this position made everything feel tighter, and she could feel his length fill her. "Oh, yessss!" She hissed in pleasure, her hips trying to back onto his member fully.

She felt her stomach grow, pushing into all the pillows she had placed under her, her cunt being filled to more than she ever had it. She panted heavily, "Make your mistress cum..." She commanded, knowing that would be a challenge since elves had a lot of stamina. Now she understand why many of them would allow themselves to be mounted by horses, it would lessen their ability to last for long periods of time before cumming and receiving that pleasure.

Z'Greel moaned loudly as his whole member was forced inside her, and even louder as she fell forward, making her tighten up further around him. As his mistress commanded him to make her cum, he started pulling out of her again, hissing ass his member was slowly pulled out of her. When only the head of his dick was left inside her, he suddenly jerked his hips forward again, ramming his full length into her. Taking but a moment to appreciate her tightness, he pulled back once more, and started thrusting into her rhythmically. Not very fast yet, but slowly building up speed. "Oh, I'll make you cum alright, mistressss." As he shoved his dick into her, his hands moved up and around her body, finding her breasts and starting to massage them gently.

Tina was now pressed further into her pillows, dripping wet as he began to rock rhythmically. "Yes, yes, yes..." she kept her ass in the air, now more easily taking his member, convulsing around him when he entered her.

Then, to her surprise his hands found her breasts, massaging them. "Oh, faster" She groaned, the pile of pillows shifting under her as he took her from behind. Each move he made, hit her in all the right places, his length and size making her pant and groan.

At his mistress' command, Z'Greel started thrusting into her both faster and harder, making him hiss louder and longer. His dick rammed deep into her depths again and again, faster and faster. His hands kept squeezing and massaging her breasts, until his clawed fingers found her nipples. He played gently with them, until he grabbed them between his fingers and pinched the firmly just in time for a extra rough thrust.

Tina moaned at the pleasure, beginning to feel a steady pressure build. She was surprised at how close she was to her climax, usually having very long stamina for these things. It was then that she knew for certain Z'Greel would be a perfect bed partner. "Yeah, that's right....almost there...." She gasped out, bucking towards him.

Z'Greel took a firmer hold on Tina's breasts, to fuck her harder. Her words only made him want to go harder, and her tightness made sure that he wasn't going to last too long, especially when she was going to cum around him. "Yeah, cum for me, princessss!" He hissed loudly, trying to push her on over the edge. As he kept on ramming her, he got an idea, and brought his tail up between his legs. Its tip placed itself at the top of her mound, before stroking down to try finding her clit to stroke it.

Tina felt her orgasm explode, her back arching and her screaming "Yes, YES!" As it clenched her muscles, her cum leaking out of her folds. The stroking and rough way he had handled her had sent her over the edge. She panted, gasping for air as she collapsed onto the pillows. Her mouth was open, eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath. The pillows she had collapsed on, kept her ass elevated and her legs separated.

Z'Greel moaned loudly as Tina's pussy tightened around his cock, milking it for all it was worth. That, combined with her orgasmic shouts pushed him over the edge as well. He jerked forward, burying himself deep inside her as he started shooting his seed. He held it there, his hips jerking a bit, filling her so much his seed leaked out around his cock. Slowly, he pulled out of her, moaning as he did, before he lay down beside her, panting heavily. "Was that good enough to please the princessss?"

Tina moaned. "Yes, excellent..." She could feel their combined fluids leaking down her legs. "Clean me up...Your reward will be a day off the fields and me allowing you to sleep with me in the bed." Her cunt felt bruised from the big cock and rough fucking. She could tell she was going to have lots of fun with this one.

"Very well, mistress." He got up onto his knees slowly, his feet still a bit weak from the orgasm. He was about to pick her up, when he remembered something. "Where is the bath then? And I assume you wish to be carried there?" He had a little feeling in the back of his mind, telling him that might not actually be what she had wanted, but he pushed it away.

Tina pointed to the bathroom that was adjoined to her room. "It's there." She stood, shakily before falling to sit on the edge of the bed, her cunt throbbing from the pain of his size. "I guess I have to be carried there. We can bathe together." She said, wishing her servant to be clean as well. It was late and darkness was beginning to fall. She would have to sleep soon so she could attend the plantation field workers in the morning.

Tina trailed a finger along Z'Greel's chest. "You certainly know how to fuck a woman..." She smiled.

Z'Greel grinned as he picked up his mistress, having one hand around her back and the other under her knees. He simply held her for a moment, before he started heading for the bath. "What can I say? Most races aren't as open as my kin about fucking. And so, we teach our young about it, allowing us to please our partners much more easily. And lots of sex means more experience. Having someone good looking to fuck helps as well, of course." He said with a grin as they entered the bathroom.

Tina clung to the lizardkin, enjoying his strength and how easily he carried her in the bathroom. The tub was large enough to be a small swimming pool, she being someone who loved to bathe often. It had a deep floor, different soaps on shelves above, and washcloths and towels sitting close-by. There was a sink and toilet in another adjoined room. "My tub is large enough to accommodate two." She said with a smile, looking forward to bathing him as he bathed her.

"It seems large enough to accommodate more than two if you ask me." He said with a slight smile. He carried her into the small pool, setting her down gently. He did not wait before he reached over and started tapping water, feeling the water to make sure it was neither too hot, nor cold. He looked over to his mistress to make sure she was happy with the heat of the water, before moving her slightly away from the to sit behind her. He dipped his hands in the rising water, before placing them on her thighs and stroking her lightly.

Tina was happy at the temperature of the water, it was perfect for her. When Z'Greel moved to sit behind her she sighed in pleasure, her head resting on his chest. She opened her thighs a bit wider as he stroked her. "Yes, I enjoy bathing so I had it specially built so I had plenty of room. Right now, I'm very glad I did." She smiled, the warmth making her relax.

"I have decided something." She said suddenly. "I wish you to be my bodyguard as well as my amusement only...Does that please you?" She hadn't thought about what she was asking, he was merely a slave...she should be telling him it pleased her, but after such a good fucking and now his hands running up and down her thighs, she felt a companionship and a contentment she had not felt in a long time.

Z'Greel looked at her surprised for a moment, before a wide grin came to his face. "So all I have to do is take care of whoever tries attacking you, most of which are probably smaller than me, as well as taking care of you?" His hands slid up to her thighs, almost up to her sex again, which was now under the waterline. "Not having to do back breaking labor out there, but rather being with and inside you all the time? That sounds like a perfect job." His hands gently touched her folds, giving them a gentle rub. "Thank you, princess."

"Don't thank me yet." Tina said as she grinned mischievously. "But, yes, that about sums it up." She put her hands on his arms, rubbing up and down them affectionately. She winced as his hands touched her still sore folds, hissing a slight bit. The waterline was crawling ever higher, slowly making its way towards her breasts. "You will have to shadow me as I go out to monitor my plantation workers in the morning..." She said, licking her lips. Once her workers saw that she had a bodyguard twice the size of them, they may rethink organizing an attack against her.

His hands kept rubbing gently against her folds, slowly moving one finger deeper. "I will do that. But right now, I guess I should rather clean you. Or dirty you further first. Whichever the mistress prefers." The hand that wasn't starting to slide into her started sliding up her stomach, gently scratching her with his claws. Slowly, the clawed hand came up to her breast, getting it covered in the warm water as he started to massage it gently.