The Fox and The Lizard

"UUnnnggghhmmm" Tina moaned, leaning her head further back on his chest. "Oh, well....coming clean is only good if someone is extremely dirty first..." She said, her breath hitching as he moved a hand up to massage her breast. She smiled in contentment, feeling her folds having the pain massaged out of her. Her cunt began to tighten around his finger and she put her hands back to rest on his upper thighs, pushing her breasts and mound further into his hands.

"Then I'll dirty you a bit more before we get started on the cleaning then." Z'Greel said with a happy hiss. He kept rubbing her folds gently, pushing his finger further and further into her. The fingers of his other hand found her nipple, and took it between them, squeezing it gently. His tail crept over her leg and the tip started stroking her ass gently.

"Oh..." Tina said, already feeling pleasure building. "Yes, make me dirty..." Her hips twitched as her muscles began to clench on his finger. Even his fingers were large, but the pain and stiffness from earlier were fading as he continued to massage her. The water was now sitting at just above her breasts, and she lifted her leg to shut off the faucet, not wanting any interruptions.

"With pleasure." Z'Greel simply said, as his finger inside her started picking up speed, and the other hand started squeezing her nipple slightly harder. His long tongue slipped out of his mouth and started licking gently at her ear and face. His tail slowly started creeping up her leg, stroking up her thigh and hips, and found its way to her free breast, starting to rub against and massage it as well.

Tina's heart began to race, and she began to pant. "Oh, yes...." She moaned leaning her head back into his chest as her hips bucked. She was already close to climaxing again, the stimulation sending her racing towards it. Her cunt clenched on his finger, tighter until she could feel every move he made with it. "Almost there...feels so good!" She groaned, the water slapping against her seeming to assist in bringing her every nerve to life.

As his elven mistress said she was close, Z'Greel grinned and upped his efforts. He quickly slipped another finger into her well lubed entrance and started pumping into her faster, and started rubbing his thumb against her clit. The fingers around her nipple pinched rougher, and started twisting it slightly, while his tail became rougher against her other breast. He kept on licking her ear gently, as he leaned his head down slightly to hiss into her ear. "Cum for me mistress. Cum for your slave."

Tina shouted as another orgasm ripped into her, cumming around Z'Greel's fingers. She panted, leaning back as her cunt tightened around his fingers one last time. "This is too good..." She rubbed his thighs with her hands, turning her head around to kiss his shoulder. "Thank you." She whispered softly, starting to feel exhaustion spread throughout her body.

Z'Greel hissed happily as the orgasm shook Tina's body. As her orgasm finally subsided, he slowly pulled his fingers out of her, and let go of her nipple. He smiled down at her happily. "Its good to know that I was a good buy then." He said with a chuckle. He moved his hips slightly, rubbing his erection against her back. "And there's more if you want it."

Tina groaned. "I don't think I could handle another one today..." She turned to that she was sitting on his lap sideways. She rested her head on his chest, running her hands over his scales. Her hands went ever lower until she was grasping his member in both her hands. "But...that must be painful for you..." She said, her hands running up and down his length. "Let's get washed up and maybe then I can help you." She smiled exhaustively, yawning as she brought her hands back up to his chest. Her breasts were pressed into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, as she planted light kisses along his jaw.

Z'Greel hissed happily as Tina took hold of his member and started stroking it slightly. He kept his arms around her, even as she let go of his member again, and started stroking her skin gently. "Washing the tired princess for a reward. Sounds fun." His hands started rubbing rather than stroking, attempting to clean her instead of just touching her. He looked around himself for a moment, looking at all the different bottles of odd soaps and bath salts. "What bottle should I use, princess? Something that'll make you smell even better, I hope."

Tina murmured, "There's a rose colored bottle, that's my soap. It's a lavender lemon scent." She nuzzled into the crook between his neck and shoulder, breathing softly. Her legs were curled over his thigh and her arms remained around his neck. "You can use it on yourself as well. You can always use any of my bathing materials..." She gave him permission tiredly.

Z'Greel leaned up and grabbed the bottle he thought was the right one. He opened it, and took a small sniff of it. "Mmmm. Smells like you princess." He poured some into his hand, before he gently started rubbing it across her chest and stomach slowly and gently. "Like so?" He asked, wanting to be doing it right.

Tina moaned, the rubbing turning her back on. It seemed as if any time her slave touched her, she became a live-wire. "Yes, that feels nice." She put one hand back down to stroke his erection softly. "If I wasn't so tired..." She started.

Z'Greel hissed happily as he kept on stroking Tina's soft body. "Hey now, you are the princess. I'm the one who has to follow your orders, not the other way." He gave each of her nipples a soft pinch, before starting to rub the soap onto her stomach. "And if the princess is too tired, she does not have to do anything."

Tina curled up on him, yawning. "I'm too tired..." She moaned as the hand continued to stroke her.

Z'Greel chuckled slightly. "Too tired to be cleaned up as well? I'm not going to do too much sexual things since you don't want it." His hands started rubbing the soap into her sides. "But if you want, we could just sit here for a bit. Or we could get out, dry off and get you to bed. You're the mistress after all."

"Let's go to bed." Tina whispered in his ear. She kissed his jaw.

Z'Greel simply smiled, before he started moving to get out of the tub. As he got out, he took a hold of the small elf and lifted her out of the tub, before getting a towel to dry off the two a bit. After a quick drying of his scales, her skin and a lot of her hair, he tossed the towel on the floor and carried the elf to the bed, gently placing her so onto the middle as he could, before getting down next to her, poking her in the side with his slightly wilted erection. "Better?"

"Yes" Tina hugged the lizardkin tight around the waist. She lay there, naked in all her glory, her hair partially dried. "Pull up the covers..." She said, kissing him on the scales before drifting off to sleep. She had a long day in the morning.

"As you wish" he murred, before taking the covers and pulling them over the two, before wrapping his arms and tail around her. Her warm skin against his scales was one of his favorite feelings, and it quickly made him sleepy too. Before long, he was breathing slowly, and was sound asleep.