The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Hey guys, so, I am going out of state on sunday and may or may mot be able to get while I am there. Also I don't know how much I will be able to get on over this next week, I have a lot going and i still have to pack and clean house.

I will try and be on and post as much as I can, but you never know just how life with work out with what you want. So Bye!

Aight, I'll see if I can't get something for Malace since it's just you and me. Don't worry, I'm more then willing to wait for ya.

@Noryia, You cannot leave, you are trapped in this RP until it is completed! lol, just kidding, have a good time, or at least try to.

Also @Lucius Cypher, I was wondering if it would be alright if I integrated your post into later ones. I was thinking that your dream storm could be made a reality with the magic of the sand wizards, but I didn't want to possibly plagiarize.

Also @Lucius Cypher, I was wondering if it would be alright if I integrated your post into later ones. I was thinking that your dream storm could be made a reality with the magic of the sand wizards, but I didn't want to possibly plagiarize.
That's cool with me, the dream storm is just Malace manifestation of the conflict with the Desert Kingdom. The fact that it carries greater symbolic significance is beyond the scope of Malace's understanding.

So yeah go for it.

( No prob! :D)

Name: King & Queen Florenzia
Race: Half-breed (human and elf king) & elf (queen)
Sex: Male & Female
Kingdom or City: Solidaria
Powers: King has none
Queen's soothing tone: Able to calm people and make them more patient and easier to negotiate with.
Personality: Not needed
Background: Not needed
Relations: Not needed
Med. Conditions: N/A (known of)
Appearance:
Solidaria.jpg
Items: King's leather armor, king's short sword, and Wedding ring are the only things worth notice.

Name: King & Queen Nightflyer
Race: Dark Elves
Sex: Male & Female
Kingdom or City: Merlodamis
Powers: King's summoning: Only the king can summon the royal hounds, five hell-hounds clad in tough obsidian armor.
Queen's servant: An imp that is extremely clever that acts as her ambassador, cleaner, butler, among other high positions.
Personality: Both are very secretive, and equally untrustworthy, which is why Merlodamis has a bad rep... Also because of all the criminals.
Med. Conditions: King has slight lung problems, and he wheezes quite heavily after exerting himself.
Appearance:
King:
Merlodamis (King).jpg
Queen:
Merlodamis (Queen).jpg
Items: None known.

Name: General Destroido
Race: Dog morph
Sex: Male
Kingdom or City: Galadromia
Powers: Troop Control: Destroido can put troops out of their misery or get more troops, but he always keeps a precise number of soldiers. Too many, and soldiers are either thrown out or killed. Too little, and the general can rally more troops.
Panic Stricken: Magic that makes enemy troops lose morale more quickly than before.
Personality: Thick-headed, egotistical, and violent. He makes for a strict general, and his past makes the soldiers follow him, like a dog. (ba dum tss)
Med. Conditions: Not needed
Appearance:
Galodramia.jpg
Items: Enchanted sword that seeps the strength of the person it touches, giving Destroido more strength.
Enchanted armor that makes enemies fly back when they hit him.
Enchanted shield that blocks magic attacks as well as physical attacks.
(If you want to bring it up, yes this is General Gaius from Dust: an Elysian Tail. All rights reserved)

(Lastly)
Name: King & Queen Jewelheim
Race: Humans
Sex: Male and Female
Kingdom or City: Damalthia
Powers: King generates gold, Queen generates silver.
Personality: Stuck-up, snobbish, haughty, and cold-hearted.
Med. Conditions: N/A
Appearance:
King:
Damalthia (king).jpg
Queen:
Damalthia (queen).jpg
Items: Anything they make.

Very nice figures of history you have going there for the stuck up people....

Lol, thank you, I couldn't find anything else.

you know that your time table is off... Npryia lives as far away from people as she can, it took Nory at least 3 hours to get to the closest town... I dout that Noryia lives within hearing dissance of anyone or anything other than wild life.

Just so you know for next time........

Of course mi'lady, I expected nothing more... It would have been, nicer, if she hadn't noticed us, but I figured that I would be attacked by something...

Well.... Noryia is kinda mad that her clone was hurt really badly....... Have fun being attacked:)

Thank you, lol. :P