The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Here is the Joker:

Name: Alexander Demetrius
Race: Joker
Kingdom: None
Powers: All of them
Personality: Outspoken, friendly, hyper, and playful.
Biography: Joker was the other of the only two jokers born in existence, and they continue playing a valuable role in creating miracles and such throughout multiple universes. They are now in a very small universe with one sun, one moon, and one planet. The one planet is uninhabited, while the second planet is mostly desert, with a small area with plains and water. This is the place that the story is going underway.
Relations: Brother
Med. Conditions: None
Appearance: Alexander.jpg
Items: None, he creates them.

Name: Todd Jr. (I don't know, OK?)
Race: Human (What else could I be, a unicorn?)
Kingdom: Merlodamis (Sound familiar maybe.)
Powers: Amplification (Amplifies other people's powers or weapons or what the fuq ever.)
Personality: He's sarcastic, picky, stuck up, a nuisance, and pretty much everyone hates him. (Cuz what's not to love about hate.)
Biography: Todd was born and he grew up as an asshole, the end. (You don't need to know anymore, kauz that's lame.)
Relations: Nobody, cuz he was disowned. (Okay, just... burn... just burn.)
Med. Conditions: Twisted sense of humor (Pretty much he laughs at other people's pain.)
Appearance:
Todd.jpg
Items: A sword that depresses everyone around. (Nah, that's just Todd, the sword is normal.)
Armor: Enchanted armor, enchanted with earthbound. (So when he takes a lot of damage, vines, roots, stone, and even metal pops out of the ground and makes an almost impenetrable bubble shield around him. This stops him from attacking and moving too though.)

This is my character for a cool looking RP, so I hope that you'll take me. That's all I got really, so bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your character is accepted, but what's with the messed up comments?

Anyways, here is the other joker.

Name: Donovan Demetrius
Race: Joker
Sex: None
Kingdom: None
Powers: All of them
Personality: Outspoken, rude, hyper, and sadistic.
Background: Same as Alexander, except Donovan is a little more powerful, as he was created earlier than his brother.
Relations: Brother (Alexander)
Med. Conditions: None
Appearance:
Donovan.jpg
Items: None, as he apparently "doesn't need them."

Well, because I just started, it may be a while before interact with any of you ^^" Oh well, you all have very interesting posts.

Trying to figure out how to get my characters to join the party...But Writer's Block! UGH!

Maybe you could be underground too? If you want, get caught up by the deserters Malace was fighting, maybe we could spring in at the last second and join up to kick their asses.

Maybe you could be underground too? If you want, get caught up by the deserters Malace was fighting, maybe we could spring in at the last second and join up to kick their asses.
Thanks for the suggestion, I might just do that.

@Necropolis Before you open that door, would it be possible for me to insert Lillian on the other side, you know? Like she was captured or about to be killed?

@Necropolis Before you open that door, would it be possible for me to insert Lillian on the other side, you know? Like she was captured or about to be killed?
I'm afraid not. A very powerful magical artifact is being guarded on the other side, so it would make no sense for your character to be there. However, you could arrive at the last second to join us. :/

If you are talking about being underground with Noryia and Malice, then Lillian would have to know Noryia. But seeing as Noryia dislikes being around anyone other than her clones the only way for Lillian to be underground was if she some how got over eight feet underground and in the maze of tunnels. Also Noryia has stated that the only people who know about the tunnels was a couple of people she trusts most, which would be her clones, well and the mole who dough the tunnels...

Fair enough, just trying to give ideas. Looks like she already has a thing going, so it's alright. If you don't mind though Noryia, I do have an idea of how we could become our own heroes, if Noyria is willing to go on an adventure with Malace.

Fair enough, just trying to give ideas. Looks like she already has a thing going, so it's alright. If you don't mind though Noryia, I do have an idea of how we could become our own heroes, if Noyria is willing to go on an adventure with Malace.
Yeah, sure Noryia will. But because of her past it will take some building of trust between the two.

Sure, though I'll admit that might be a bit difficult. Malace doesn't really talk about herself for... Obvious reasons (She can't speak). But hopefully she proves herself during their adventure.

Lastly, the desert units, Rock and Drake!

Name: Drake [LAST NAME REDACTED]
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Kingdom: Desert Kingdom (Only applicable for desert units)
Powers: Unknown
Personality: Cheerful, bubbly, childish, clumsy.
Background: Drake was a normal 2 year old child until his parents died. After they had died, he had been taken to the desert, where he was left for dead. He was under the hot sun for over ten hours before he was found by a reconnaissance team sent by the desert kingdom during it's earlier development. Surprisingly, Drake had not experienced any symptoms of overexposure to direct sunlight and heat. Drake was cared for by a kind and generous widow, who had recently lost a newborn to sand wolves (Ethereal creatures that are only identified by the outline, which is covered in sand.) She cared for Drake and made sure that he grew up big and strong... Well, he was strong, but not that big. Eventually, Drake decided to join the military force that was forming, but after seeing some harsh punishments being panned out to the soldiers, he looked for another alternative, finding the incognito resistance force. They told Drake of the army's plan, and teamed Drake up with Rock on a mission to infiltrate the army's forces. Needless to say, Drake and Rock got along very well, and since Drake was already technically in the military, he had no trouble convincing the higher-ups to let Rock in.
Relations: Adopted mother [ALIVE]
Med. Conditions: Bruised: Since he is a bit of a klutz, he sometimes trips or runs into things, so he is often marked with a bruise.
Appearance: (Drake)
Drake.jpg
Bone knife: Skinny straight knife made of bone, looking more like a large white needle. Perfect for stabbing through small gaps in armor or hitting a weak point on enemies. about 4 inches long and 1/2 a centimeter wide.
Bone Needle.jpg
Small bandages: Much like band-aids, but covered in a salve that reduces swelling and repels slight infections.

Name: Rock [LAST NAME REDACTED]
Race: Plains Troll
Sex: Male
Kingdom or City: Desert Kingdom
Powers: Gravity Magic. He can make the gravity pressure higher or lower in a large area with less effect or a small area with greater effect.
Personality: Quiet, Helpful, and Simple.
Background: Rock grew up in the mountains of Beledramia until the general sent troops to wipe out his village of trolls, who were becoming a nuisance to Solidaria. Rock was one of the 5 trolls that survived and were on the run. They each went their separate ways, and before leaving for the desert, he heard that three out of the other four had already been captured and killed. He wandered the desert until he found it's kingdom, and became a citizen of this place where the general could not reach. He was welcomed but not cared for, so he grew up tough in the resistances insignificant forces, helping with small tasks like scouting the army's growth and finding rations, until Drake came and Rock became his partner. While he didn't say much, he said a few words to Drake, and so far, Drake is the only one that knows what Rock's voice sounds like, and he has managed to find scrolls that decipher what Rock is saying, since he is a troll.
Relations: Nobody
Med. Conditions: PTSD (from childhood massacre)
Appearance: 7' 3", big boned, and lots of muscles. Also he has horns that he hides under his hat. The horns are one color, being as they are small.
Rock.jpg
Items:
Large Sword: A lot like the Scottish Claymore, being almost identical except for the design on the end. The Claymore has a large circle, while Rock's Sword has the design of a gem stone.

Those are all the uncontrolled characters so far, but I will write them down if we get any more.

Also, do you guys want me to do the kings and queens (also general) of the four kingdoms so you have an idea of what they are like?

I think names and personality of the kings, queens, and the general would be really nice. I don't think having backgrounds for all of them would be overly needed unless you are planning on having them more involved in the story.