The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Definitely accepted

This roleplay seems intriguing. Hmmmm, I do have a good number of characters for a Roleplay like this...Which one to use...

Well, I hope you don't get cold feet during our RP.

When you have cold feet, you have a loss of nerve or confidence. I hope you don't get cold feet during our RP.

I make a lot of puns about the cold, since my character is a lich, the only thing that can use ice magic. These are my puns so far:
Cool character
She sounds cold-hearted.
I think others should chill about the posting order.
Her past is very chilling.
Only in the OOC, because I have to stay frosty.
And yours: I hope you don't get cold feet during our RP.

I see. Well, when I am ready, I'll post my Characters I guess.

Ok, have a good day, and I hope to see you again soon! :-)

Hey guys :) I was just scrolling through the RPs and I found this one, it sounds really interesting, is there still room in here?

There's always room for more players. :)

Ok, have a good day, and I hope to see you again soon! :-)
Two Questions:
1. How many Characters is each player allowed to have?
2. Would you be okay with pregnant characters? (I usually ask just in case the GM may be uncomfortable with it)

1: As many as you feel comfortable with
2: Pregnant characters would be fine, even if I have never had a pregnant character.

Name: Rosalie
Age: Ageless, but is not immune to death; Actual Age: 600; Appears to be: 24-26
Race: Dhampir (Half-Vampire, Half-Human), Witch
Sex: Female
Kingdom or City (one of the four): Solidaria, the Kingdom of Harvest

Powers: Inheriting traits from both of her parents, Rosalie has all the basic Vampire Abilities, such as superhuman strength, speed and agility and fast healing and none of their weaknesses, whereas her Father was a Vampire. Because her Mother was a White Witch, Rosalie has extraordinary healing powers and is capable of healing complex wounds and illnesses.

Personality: Distant, Family Oriented, Intelligent, Nice, Caring, Passionate

Background: Daughter of a White Witch and a Vampire Lord. Born into a time where Witchcraft was widely feared and frowned upon. With a Vampire for a Father, Rosalie has the Strengths of a Vampire and none of the weaknesses. Unlike Vampires and being Half-Human, Rosalie has the Choice between eating Human Food and Drinking Blood as well as reproduce if she so chooses. She often switches between the two. Having a Witch for a Mother, Rosalie also has Mystical Powers that Witches themselves would have. Her Witchcraft did not manifest until she was sixteen, but her Mother trained her to keep them under control. When she was Eighteen, her Father was hunted down and killed by Vampire Hunters and her Mother was burned at the Stake after it was confirmed that she was practicing Witchcraft. Rosalie was able to escape and go into hiding. At the age of twenty-one, she married to a Nomadic Vampire. When she was four months pregnant with the couple's first child, her Husband was hunted and ashed, but sacrificed himself so that she can make the Journey to Solidaria. Now seven months pregnant, Rosalie anxiously awaits the birth of her first child. In the meantime, she lends a helping hand to the Farmers and Villagers of the Kingdom where she has taken up refuge.

Relations:
-Matthias (Father, Deceased)
-Jane (Mother, Deceased)
-Vladimir (Husband, Deceased)
-Alice (Daughter, Unborn)
Med. Conditions: Aichmophobia (Fear of Sharp Objects - only applies if they are pointed towards her abdomen), Pregnant
Appearance:
pregnant_witch_1_by_ladyxscorpion-d5js01l.jpg
Items:
-Magic Wand
-Black Witch Hat
-Purple Dress
-Black Coat
-Black Boots

Name: Alyson
Race: Human
Kingdom: Galadromia
Powers:
  • Mental Shield: An Ability that she was born with. For as long as she can remember, Alyson has been almost always unaffected by Mental Abilities or Spells. As she got older, she learned how to lower this shield, but it is not often that she does. If she prefers to do so, she can use this ability to protect others around her, but she cannot project this so far, so this Shield has its limits. As one of her more natural abilities, using it does not really exhaust her or drain her energy. Another limit to this shield is that it is not invincible, so depending on her mental state, the shield can either strengthen or weaken.
  • Battle Meditation: Remarkably Strong-Willed and a Natural Leader, Alyson can easily boost morale out on the battlefield, boosting the confidence of her allies and, at the same time, decreasing enemy morale and deteriorate their will to fight. However, Alyson must be careful when using this, because she mentally exhaust herself if she overuses it.
Personality: Since her Adolescence, Alyson has been always very social and was known by many to have a big heart. For a Battle-hardened Warrior, she has a Gentle Heart and is known to be Nice and Caring, especially towards her Children. A Family Woman, Alyson will put her Family first, before anything else, including Politics. Although she loves the thrill of Battle, Alyson can be very Diplomatic and prefers to settle disputes before bloodshed ensues, especially if she deems it unnecessary. As a Mother, Alyson is known to be very Gentle and Patient with her offspring, at least until they cross the line or break the law. But when it comes to Discipline, she isn't usually very harsh. Rather then using a Whip and lashing her Children, she instead has a "Nice Little Chat" with them.

Background: Alyson comes from a Family of Warriors and had a different upbringing then other Families. Her Father was a Knight and her Mother, a Guard Captain. As the Youngest and only Daughter, Alyson received the best of both worlds. From Adolescence to her Teenage Years, Alyson's days were filled with intense training and exercises, which she enjoyed. She would join the Military at seventeen and saw her first battle the following year. After her first year, Alyson became known by allies and enemies as the 'Dragon Lady' because of her Symbolic Armor. In her mid-20s, Alyson was blessed with six children, four handsome sons and two beautiful daughters. Alyson is a Grandmother-to-be, as one of her Daughters are expecting.

Relations:
-Father (Deceased)
-Mother (Deceased)
-Four Sons
-Two Daughters

Med. Conditions: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (She is haunted by lives she was unable to save and warriors she has slain in battle)
Appearance (Words or Pic):
Dragon_Queen.jpg
Items:
druchii_female_armor_and_the_costume__unfinish__2_by_deakath-d561tph.jpg MC-FM-453.png dragon_shield_by_marqoni-d3f8iz7.jpg

Name: Luciana
Kingdom or City: Galadramia
Powers:
  • Elemental Magic: As a Sorceress, Luciana has control over the Elements: Air, Earth, Fire and Water and even Lightning
Personality: Luciana is a Kind and Understanding young woman, known to be Sympathetic, Tender and Generous at a young age. She is not kind only to those that she holds dear, but to everyone else around her so long as they are the same to her. This results in others, Noble or otherwise, being able to get along with her easily. Overall, Luciana is a very Outgoing person. However, even with such a Gentle personality, Luciana can be unforgiving when crossed, whether its Physically, Mentally or Emotionally.

Background:
Relations:
-Alyson (Mother)
-Four Brothers
-Sister
-Son (Unborn)
Med. Conditions: Pregnant
Appearance:
il_340x270_694186052_e9vm.jpg
Items:
-Father's Wedding Ring
-Feather Earrings
-Headband
-Sorceress' Spell Book

Name: Lillian
Kingdom: Solidaria
Powers:
Personality: Lillian is a Kind and Understanding young woman, taught by her Mother to be Sympathetic, Tender and Generous at a young age. She is not kind only to those that she holds dear, but to everyone else around her so long as they are the same to her. This results in others, Noble or otherwise, being able to get along with her easily. Overall, Lillian is a very Outgoing person, especially for a Princess. However, even with such a Gentle personality, Lillian can be unforgiving when crossed, whether its Physically, Mentally or Emotionally.
Background:
Relations:
-King (Father)
-Queen (Mother)
-Older Brother
-Daughter (Unborn)
Med. Conditions: Pregnant, Mild Depression
Appearance:
satin-v-neck-empire-a-line-long-maternity-wedding-dress.jpg
Items:
-Mystic Bow and Arrow
-Quiver
-Archery Bracers

All of them are accepted... That's a lot a bebes...

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Now how to make a suitable entrance...

Name: Formerly known as Sir Garland of Judas

Current Alias: Gregory

Race: Human/???

Sex: Male

Kingdom or City: Was born and raised in the Kingdom of Battle, Galadroima

Powers:
Phenomenal fighter:
-
Trained with a sword since the day he could walk and has been fighting since he was 16. Even at his age his reflexes, strength and stamina are at their absolute peak.

The Aura of filth:
-Imagine an absolutely foul stench that you could not smell, but feel. Garland/Gregory has been permanently tainted with a vile aura that creates feelings of unease, fear and anxiety in anyone near his vicinity. This has it's benefits and detractors:

-Anyone who Garland/Gregory is in combat with has a distinct disadvantage since it's harder to concentrate due to the Aura's oppressive presence.

-Any mental abilities used against Garland/Gregory will instead backfire horrifically, imprinting terrifying mental images that often lead to permanent emotional damage.

-Social situations are almost impossible and attracts attention to Garland/Gregory, people fear him and authorities are suspicious of him.

Keen understanding of Dark magic:
-Though Garland/Gregory has no real magical abilities (with one exception). He has an intimate and unsettling knowledge of Dark magic, forbidden artifacts, etc. He understands how the magic works and how best to counter it and any Item tainted with taboo and dangerous magic would probably be best in his hands, since most people would get killed using such things.

שעות שלהארורים
-Garland/Gregory can summon a weapon that is the physical manifestation of the corrupt Aura, though he has only used it once in his life. Due to it being incredibly destructive along with Garland/Gregory barely being able to control it.

Personality:

Quiet, analytical, listener, self reflective, tactical, remorseful

Garland/Gregory is an often silent individual who simply tries to stay out of peoples way due to his "condition". His social skills leaves a lot to be desired due to this aura isolating him from people for the past 3 decades. With no one to talk to, Garland/Gregory has been forced to look inward and is often a very reflective and critically thinking person. However these qualities shouldn't translate into timidness; for Garland/Gregory will kill without remorse and is capable of dealing out butcheries on a grand scale.

Background: Sir Garland was born into a minor military family that was absorbed into the mighty Judas family. A military aristocratic family within the Kingdom of Battle that held considerable influence with the distinction of having five of their ancestors becoming the sole leader of the Kingdom in the centuries before. Naturally, Garland was raised to be an officer and by his teen years became a respectable though largely ignored warrior due to his parents more humble beginnings. It was only due to his family connections to the house of Judas that he gained rank and was assigned on lucrative, but ceremonial assignments. Like guarding the main Judas family branch when they met with diplomats and Kings. It was on an assignment like this that the King of Riches took a minor liking to the young man and often talked with him on small trivial matters. It was during this time when the Judas family finally took notice of Garland and his skills and gave him modest promotions. Unfortunately for Garland, by the time he reached his 20th​ year he would become part of the biggest insurrection against the Kingdom of Battle in its history and would play a pivotal and destructive role.

The head of the Judas family, Sir Warlock (known as Warlock the Grimm) was nothing short of a fanatical expansionist; believing that since the Kingdom of Battle had the arms they should be the sole inheritors of Beledramia and wanted to carry out a policy of total war to subjugate the other three kingdoms. The general of Galadromia at the time refused to even consider such a course of action, thinking that it would lead to the Kingdom's absolute ruin. With Warlock unable to secure the title of successor he resulted in military options. He borrowed massive sums of gold from Damalthia banks and used it to slowly build up his forces and turn his land into a behemoth of a fortress. He also payed out assassins from the Kingdom of Darkness to squash political rivals and any members of the Judas family who disagreed with his philosophy.

Within a year, Warlock was ready to make his move and declared himself the rightful general of the Kingdom of Galadromia and it's current General dangerously incompetent. He assembled ten Captains of considerable skill to lead his rebellion. At the age of 21, Garland, was picked as one of the Captains and though he was given a lesser role and was considered no where near as adept as some of the other Captains he carried out his duties perfectly and began a scorched earth policy of burning anything his soldiers couldn't take.

Warlock was planning an ace up his sleeve, desiring more power, he paid spys in the Kingdom of Darkness to search for an ancient temple that was thought to have existed only in legend. A place of extreme power and malignant evil with archaic manuscripts detailing that whoever bathed in its secrets would be granted great strength, but at a considerable price. Warlock carried out these plans with extreme secrecy as he did not want the Kingdom of Darkness to find out he was snooping around in their lands.

When the temple was finally uncovered, Warlock covertly left his stronghold and took Garland has his accomplice, not wanting the veteran captains away from the front-lines. No one other than Garland fully knows what happened when they arrived and entered the forbidden temple. The only fact that is clear is that Garland betrayed and murdered Warlock and when he left was now entrenched with a foul and vicious aura.

Before word of Warlock's demise got out, Garland managed to steal a small but sizable portion of Warlock's gold and used it to quickly raise an army with which he used to raid the fortress. It was this battle that truly earned Garland fame as he personally faced off with the remaining nine captains and defeated them. Though the battle itself reduced the entire county to rubble as Garland's small rabble army torched the Judas estate and butchered the remaining family branches. Shortly after this, Garland disappeared and was never heard from again, he was 22 at the time.

It's been 20 years since the insurrection and Garland's name has faded, most likely for the better since many would consider him a criminal who helped bring an unprecedented amount of destruction to the Kingdom of Battle. His name is only mentioned by historians or those few people who still remember the insurrection and the man who first helped to create it only to completely destroyed it. Garland has now taken on the name of Gregory and for the past 30 years has simply wandered from Kingdom to Kingdom etching out a living, made more difficult by the Malignant aura that makes finding work that much harder.

Curiously enough, when the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Darkness found out about Warlock's scheme they personally investigated the temple. When they concluded their findings they immediately ordered the temple to be destroyed and any information regarding it was suppressed. When the other Kingdoms began pressuring the Merlodamis Kingdom to disclose more details, they responded by assassinating diplomats to let the other ruling classes know that it was a discussion that was to be dropped immediately.

Relations:

All family relations have passed away

Med. Conditions: Nothing biologically wrong with him, though 30 years of isolation due the aura distancing people from him has left him somewhat eccentric and socially awkward

Appearance:

knight28x10.jpg

Items:
Plate Armor

Longsword

Last edited:
Accepted, though I feel curious on how you will do with the other characters, with that malevolent aura of yours. Oh well, post when you are ready.

I'm sure they will love me and accept me for who i am <3

Here's the strange girl I have introduced.

Name: Violet Overgrahm
Kingdom: Damalthia
Powers: None
Personality: Quiet, held back, and innovative. She mostly has her headphones on and listens to some sort of futuristic music.
Biography: Violet had a normal life until her brother had to mess things up, as usual. It was 2015 when it happened, and she has been pissed at her brother ever since. He touched something in a lab he wasn't supposed to, and she pushed him out of the way, but couldn't move in time, and the "portal" pulled her into the past, where she is now. She made a house with some help and melted down swords and such to make an electricity conduct, which she uses to power her items. There's not much after that, as she is so isolated.
Relations: None
Med. Conditions: Temporary amnesia (Every so often, she will freak out and see a bunch of wierd shapes and symbols.)
Appearance: Violet
Vinyl.jpg
Items: MP3 Player: A futuristic item that allows her to keep all of her "music" from the future. (The first pink one and the blue one just in case.)
MP3 Player.jpg
Thundergun: A large gun made of metal tubes and sound boxes. When she fires the thundergun, it is blasting out a large force of air, with much larger impact than evan an air wizard could muster up.
Thundergun.jpg