The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Is that a good way to prove my worth?

It was a way of respectfully way to call you.... (I am kinda big on the whole medieval history...)

Leaving till tomorrow afternoon. See ya later!

I gtg 2 bed, goodnite. (-_-)zzz​

I'm back! Sorry for being gone for so long, but I had some major life issues to deal with. Also, I'm in a lot better mood now.

It's all cool, you made a good recovery it seems.

Also, it seems that we have some new characters in store. Yeay, :/

Name: Gerald Skellington (Last name earned when he became a skeleton)
Age: Died at 374 years old, has been a skeleton for another 300 years
Race: Skeleton
Sex: N/A
Kingdom or City: N/A
Powers: N/A
Personality: Obnoxious, quiet, and polite.
Background: Previous wielder of Icebreather because of his negation magic, and kept the peace between the kingdoms until he died. He also fell in love with and mated with a demoness, so that shortened his lifespan. If he had not, he would still be alive now and there would be no need for the heroes.
Relations: Demoness: Ex-lover
Med. Conditions: Falls apart upon impact, but forms together again. Also falls apart for comedic reasons at times. You know, craps and giggles.
Appearance:
Gerald.jpg
Items: Bomb bag: Explosion and fire-proof bag that holds his bombs. 10 bombs total, but easily replenished by visiting a town or kingdom. Bombs cause devastatingly destructive results, since the gunpowder inside is fused with magic crystals that amplify the explosion to a far larger radius.

Name: Sabrina
Race: Demon(ess)
Sex: Female
Powers: Dark magic: Able to turn magic into it's dark counterpart, identified because the magic becomes black and the user loses control.
Personality: Sadistic, possessive, and cruel.
Background: Sabrina was a beautiful woman when she was a woman, but when she died, her beauty was too extravagant to just let go, so they made her even sexier and gave her a demonic nature. She was allowed to roam the earth freely until she found a worthy mate, no matter how long it took or what she had to do, her goal is to find a mate that would give birth to someone as beautiful as her, then she would become human a second time. Once she dies the second time, she cannot be reborn. Gerald was a worthy mate, but he could not give her children. Despite this, Sabrina actually fell for him and stayed with him until he died, and guarded his sword until just recently.
Relations: N/A
Med. Conditions: N/A
Appearance:
Sabrina.jpg
Items: N/A

Name: Blackfire
Race: Half-breed
Sex: Male
Kingdom or City: Desert Kingdom
Powers: Fire magic: He can create objects with his flames, like his flame sword, otherwise known as Firebrand.
Scorch: He can burn something to a crisp, but it doesn't crumble away unless it is hit or a strong wind picks up the embers.
Flaming Aura: The air around him is heated up in a five mile radius, and the closer you get, the hotter the air you breath becomes.
Personality: Commanding, rude, and over-confident.
Background: Blackfire was born to a human mother that was taken advantage of by a creature that controlled the four elements. Normally, there would have been another creature that was made, but since it mated with a human instead of a creature of one of the four elements, the unborn creature was split into four separate humans with one elemental power. Because they were all born as one so-to say, they had very strong mental connections, being able to speak to each other telepathically at close range, and they also felt each other's feelings very strongly, as well as physical damage. If one of them were to die, they would all be weakened and traumatized, since it would feel like part of them had died. They grew up this way, all of their personalities clashing and warring, but they were closer than anyone ever could be. When the desert army came, Blackfire joined just because of the destruction it wrought, but the other siblings were not so keen, and have taken to hiding from the world unless a sibling needs them.
Relations: Graysky (Younger Brother) Redplant (Oldest Sister) and Clearwater (Youngest Sister)
Med. Conditions: Mental connections are good at times, but if one of them is heartbroken or hurt in any way, they feel it just as bad, no matter where they are.
Appearance: The sword in this picture is made of flames.
Blackfire.jpg
Items: N/A

Name: Graysky
Race: Half-breed
Sex: Male
Powers: Wind magic: Graysky can control the wind, which is almost useless if used improperly.
Hot and Cold Ballet: Graysky can create tornadoes by purposefully pulling the hot air down and pushing the cold air down, creating a tornado.
Wind blast: Graysky can make an immensely strong gust of wind to blast someone any direction, but it only lasts for a moment.
Sky Ability: Can control sky abilities like lightning, storms, and blizzards for up to an hour a day, but no more.
Personality: Gentle, kind, but not able to be pushed around either.
Background: Read Blackfire
Relations: Read Blackfire
Med. Conditions: Graysky is blind, so if he can't hear or smell anything, he essentially can't see.
Appearance:
Graysky.jpg
Items: Katana: a sword he got from a treasury iin the sky somewhere. It was the only thing he would take, since it was an honorable weapon.

Speaking in the OOC because that's what the OOC is for, but Necropolis, just how or when would this Rune user have put runes on Noryia's home? It's suppose to be a secret, but now it looks like everyone and their pet dog can just "Stumble" upon her home. I understand you have GM fiat and all, but it seems very contrived that everyone just shows up here without even trying to actively look for it. As for the whole "Has a rune to detect when someone is speaking about them", why would that work right now? We don't even know anyone who's good with rune magic, how would that allow this random guy to just come out no where and offer his assistance?

Also even if the rune mage does turn invisible, Malace can still sniff him out. And given that he doesn't smell like Noryia, Necropolis, or Eva, this would make Malace on edge.

Lastly I think it's Vic and Violet at the door.