The Fosters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight smiled as she pulled away from Daniel, resting her head on his chest. "This is absolutely perfect." She whispered to Daniel and closed her eyes. This date was perfect to Twilight. She couldn't imagine another perfect date

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Dan smiled and said nothing, letting her rest against his chest as he looked up at the stars and pointed out some constellations to her. The date lasted a little longer before Dan let out a yawn and sat up. "I think we better go back before you fall asleep on me." He chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment

Twilight nodded and smiled, standing up. She let out a little yawn and stretched. "As you can see, I do not stay up very late." She giggled and picked up the blanket as the two started walking back to their house.

• Love
Dan sighed, shaking her head. "You should try staying up later next time." he said.

Twilight nodded and yawned a little bit. "I will definitely try harder to stay up next time. I didn't take a nap today though. Usually when I take a nap during the day I'm up all night." She shrugged a little bit and they walked up to Daniel's room window. She'd really hoped that no one checked either of their rooms. If Jacob had checked, he probably would have covered for the two of them since Twilight was pretty good at blackmail and she knew of some times he'd snuck out without getting caught by their parents. Twilight climbed in through the window, waiting on Daniel to make his way in.
@IceQueen

• Love
Dan sighed and rolled his eyes, letting her in first. Smiling, he shut the window, knowing it was one of the last times she was going to see her in a long time. Setting his stuff down, Dan walked towards her, giving her a look that he hoped she knew meant he was going in for another kiss as he walked over to her, and lifted her into his arms, taking a look at her for a few seconds before sealing his lips tightly against her's, letting the kiss drag on for a while so he could get one last taste of her before he had to leave.

Twilight giggled and her heartbeat got a little faster as Daniel scooped her up into his arms and lightly kissed her lips. She smiled into the kiss, never wanting him to let her out of his warm embrace. She pulled away from his lips, smiling a bit. "Stay in my room tonight?" She mumbled looking up at him. All she wanted to do was fall asleep in his arms, feel his warmth rush over her as she slept.

• Love
Dan held their kiss for a long time, getting what last bit he could, before he gently pulled away and sat her back on the ground. He was about to tell her to go to bed, when she asked him to stay with her. Sighing though his nose, his cheeks flushed slightly, but he just chuckled. "Alright, fine, but just for tonight." He said, his gut pulling at him as he took off his shirt, exposing his toned chest. He almost always slept shirtless, so it was common practice for him. He knew he would have to leave, he had everything ready. He would stay with her for a while, before taking his leave.

She smiled when the two of them kissed. Twilight was lovestruck and she honestly couldn't get enough of Daniel. She was happy thinking that she and Daniel would be together a while. It almost made her want to cry when she thought of being able to wake up next to him almost every day. Little did she know that he had plans to leave. Not mentioning it to anyone. Twilight smiled and slipped under the covers, laying her head on the pillows.

• Love
Dan walked over to Twi's bed silently, pulling the covers up so he could slide under them. Wrapping his arms around her, Dan buried his nose into her hair, drinking in her sweet scent while he could, which wasn't for much longer. "Goodnight." He mumbled softly, before waiting for her to fall asleep.

Twilight stayed awake enough to hear Daniel whisper a sweet 'goodnight' before she drifted off. She fell asleep rather quickly against Daniel's chest, which was now her favorite place to fall asleep
(Sorry it's so short Ice xD haha!)

Dan waited until Twi was fast asleep to slowly wiggle himself out from underneath her. Taking one last look at her, Dan left her room, and slowly walked back to his. Taking his shirt back, he slid it on, along with his coat. Throwing the dark hood over his head, he grabbed his things which were all in a easy to carry bag, and jumped up onto his window, taking his skateboard with him as he swiftly left the house without a trace.

Twilight awoke the next morning hoping to see Daniel's sleeping face next to her. She expected to feel his arms draped around her as he slept, but her bed was empty except for a few stuffed animals. 'He probably went to his room in the middle of the night', she thought to herself. She stood up and stretched for a second, yawning and rubbing her eyes as she went next door to Daniel's bedroom. She knocked before entering and seeing he wasn't there. She could tell that pretty much all of his things were gone, chewed on her bottom lip and tried to gather her thoughts. 'Did he leave?' She shook her head wanting to keep that thought way in the back of her mind. She walked upstairs and into the dining room where her family sat at the table eating breakfast. Everyone was there; everyone except Daniel. "Mom where's Daniel? None of his stuff is in his room." She looked at Katherine and Jamie, hoping the two of them could shed some light on the situation.

Dan was long gone to rescue his sister by the time the rest of his foster family was awake and walking around. Katherine and Jamie looked at Twi as she asked where Dan was. "Maybe he got an early start to school." Katherine suggested hopefully, looking at Twi. "He might of had to move stuff around, just, wait it out, I am sure he will be at school."

Twilight listened to the suggestion her mom made. As much as she wanted to believe it, she couldn't. Daniel getting a head start to school? Definitely not, but maybe she was right. She sighed and nodded before going back downstairs to get dressed for school. Any other day, Twilight would love to go to school, but today was different. She just wanted to stay home and watch movies. She sighed looking herself in the mirror one last time before running to her car and driving to school. She pulled into the parking lot, her Jacob jumping out as soon as the car stopped to meet up with some friends. Twilight looked up at the building and took a deep breath. "Please let Mom be right." She mumbled to herself. She walked through the halls making her way to first. The whole class period was a bore, and she couldn't help but think about Daniel the whole time. She even took to daydreaming and after a minute or two a slam on her desk brought her back to earth. "What?" She jumped out of her seat a bit and looked around. "Pay attention please, Miss Keep." The teacher looked at her before continuing the lesson. One of Twi's good friends Jasmine looked over at her. "Are you alright? You never zone out during class." Twilight shook her head. "Yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot on my mind." Daniel wasn't in 2nd period either, but Twilight just assumed he'd ditched, hopefully she'd see him in 5th. As she walked to her 5th period class she was stopped by Kiki, she groaned and rolled her eyes. "Hi Twilight. Where's that gorgeous brother of yours?" She smirked and Twilight rolled her eyes. "Probably doing everything in his power to avoid you." She spoke and brushed pass her, rushing to class. She took a seat in the back and hoped Danny would walk in the door any minute.

Dan didn't have any time to go back to school that day, he was way to busy. He was sheltering his battered sister in his arms in the foster offices a bit away from the school. His sister, broken and tattered, was shivering in his arms, holding onto him like a life preserver. There were several cuts dotting her arms and legs, a few across her cheeks, and Dan had his own to match strait across his cheekbone. They were working on relocating the two, since it was very clear that they could not be separated.

Twilight was absolutely positive that Daniel wasn't going to school today, she ended the school day annoyed and worried about him. When she had gotten to her car, Jacob was already waiting for her so the two could go home. "He didn't show up today?" He asked her, Jake could tell that she and Daniel had formed a pretty tight bond, and honestly, if she were to tell anyone in the house that she and Daniel were dating, it'd be Jacob. Twilight shook her head and got into the drivers seat. "Hey," Jake put his hand on her shoulder and she looked over at him not saying a word. "He'll be back. He wouldn't just leave us like that. We're family now. He's stuck with us, no matter how annoying we are." He spoke and she two of them chuckled. Twilight pulled into their driveway and they walked in. Jamie and Katherine must have been at work, with Madalyn and Oliver still at school for another hour. Twilight walked into her room and sat at her desk, pulling out her homework to finish before working on her drawing.

• Love
Dan sighed softly as the papers were handed to him. They didn't have any options to move anywhere, they had to find their own place, or contact the parents of the current household. Holding his sister close to him, he decided they should speak with his mothers first, sighing as they started calling them. "Everything is ok Ann. It's all going to be ok." He mumbled softly, kissing her head gently.

Jamie was working in her office when she heard her phone ring. It was the adoption agency where they found Daniel; she quickly answered the phone. "Hello, this is Jamalyn Keep." A bit of worry and concern was in her tone

"Hello Ms.Keep, we have your adopted son Daniel here. It seems he has found his biological sister in a precarious home and they both refuse to leave each other side. I'm afraid of you can't keep the two of them we will have to relocate the two of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.