The Fosters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight giggled and punched his arm. "Yes you're so nice." She laughed and wiped the tears from her eyes that were forming from being tickled. "You're so mean to me." She giggled and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and kissed Twis cheek again. "Hmm I am only mean because I would care."

Twilight giggled and nodded. "I understand." She looked at him. "Okay I know you hate your eyes, but they are absolutely gorgeous in my eyes." She looked in his eyes
@IceQueen

Dan sighed, and snuggled his nose into her hair. "Hmm, fine I believe you." He whispered.

Twilight smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you believe me. Because I'm definitely right." She smirked and kissed his nose

Dan smiled and closed his eyes, letting her scent float around him as he sat there with her.

Twilight smiled and closed her eyes. Just enjoying her time there with him. "What's your favorite thing about staying here?" She asked, her eyes still closed.
@IceQueen

Dan let out a low hum, hiding the sinking feeling in his gut. "Well, I like that it's a good environment to be in." He whispered.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled. "Understandable. It's always been like that here. Our family is so nice and understanding." She giggled and nodded
@IceQueen

Dan nodded and stretched out his arms. "It's also really flexible."
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled and yawned a bit. "What time is it? Is it almost time for us to sneak out?" She whispered the last part, hoping that no one heard her

Dan smiled and looked at the clock. "Yeah, almost. We better do it before you pass out though." He whispered.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled and nodded. "I agree. I'm tired as hell." She chuckled and stood up. She yawned and stretched. "I'm ready when you are. Jamie or Katherine never come down to check on us, so we should be alright." She smiled and grabbed her jacket
@IceQueen

Dan smiled. "Well, just in case, put pillows in your bed, then meet me in my room so we can get out the window." He said, before getting up off the couch.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded and went into her room. She set up pillows under the blankets in her bed like they did in the movies and grabbed her jacket before walking into Daniel's room. She wasn't sure if it was cold enough for a jacket, but she just figured she'd bring one. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled and leaned against Daniel's door frame. Twilight was a bit nervous considering she had never snuck out before and she was scared about what would happen if either of her mom's found out. Would she get grounded? She'd never been grounded before. She tried not to think about it too much, but there was a knot in her stomach and it hurt like hell from the nervousness. "What if we get caught? I don't wanna get in trouble, I am not a girl that's set up for trouble or getting grounded. I've never been grounded before. Like ever and if I get grounded I'll probably have an aneurysm or something. I'm totally exaggerating, I'm so sorry." She was rambling now, mostly from nervousness. "I'm rambling and stalling right now, so can we leave?" She chewed on her bottom lip and fiddled with her hands.
@IceQueen

Dan went back to his room, grabbing a large blanket and setting up his pillows like the night before. He waited for Twi to come back, smiling as he walked forwards and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her lips a peck. "Don't worry, I have done this before. It's easy, and if you do it right, you can't get caught." He said, smiling as he walked over to his desk and cracked open the window above it, stepping aside and gesturing for his lovely girlfriend to go though first.

Twilight closed her eyes and took a deep breath before climbing out the window and onto the grass of their backyard. She was really nervous about the whole idea and she didn't even really know why. The plan that the two of them had was foolproof, so what she had to be so worked up about, she didn't know.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled as Twi got out of the window, and he shoved the blanket out before climbing out of the small window and pulling himself to his feet. "Ah, that is kind of a tight space." He mumbled, cracking his back before shutting the window part way and picking up the blanket. "Shall we?" He asked her.

(Sprry it's so freaking short! I've been having such bad writers block and I'm freaking out about passing all my classes and such)
Twilight giggled and nodded. "Indeed we shall." She smiled and taking his hand in hers.
@IceQueen

(It's ok, I am too.)
Dan smiled and started walking to the park with his girlfriend it tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.