The Fosters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I kinda forgot about this one with everything that was going on. I think we could get back on it.)

The two of them got to the park and Twilight started to lay out the blanket on the field for them to lay on. The night was beautiful and perfect for stargazing and she was happy to be spending the gorgeous night with Daniel. "You picked a perfect night for watching the stars. Makes me a bit happy that I fell asleep the other night." She giggled and sat down on the blanket. "Does this count as our first date?" She looked over at Daniel and smiled a bit.
@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Dan smiled down at Twilight as she set out the blanket, and he laid down next to her, wrapping his arm around her. "Hmm, I am kind of glad too. Because now I can snuggle as close as I want." He whispered in her ear, before looking up at the stars. "And yes, this does count as a first date."
@Little_Ghost98
(Couldn't agree more, though I might be laggy in responding, I am drawing something)

Twilight smiled and rested her head on his chest. She giggled a little bit. This was kind of everything she imagined her first date to be. And it wasn't cliché either because in most cliché movie dates they went to movies or to dinner. This was a night of stargazing and it was sweet. "Well I'm glad this is our first date. It's cute." She smiled looking up at him.
@IceQueen

• Love
Dan smiled down at Twi, and then looked back at the stars. "I am too. I wouldn't really have the guts to take you out to dinner, plus it's not my style." He mumbled, looking up. "But looking at the stars? Now that's something I could do for hours. I need to take you camping some day so we can see the stars without all the light pollution.

Twilight smiled and looked up at the nighttime sky. "No. Dinner doesn't seem like your style at all. I'm glad you brought me here." She smiled at the thought of spending a few days camping with Daniel. "Camping sounds fun. I've only been like twice, but I love it." She giggled a little bit.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled. "Good, we can all go on a big camping trip then, and just you and me, we can look at the stars together." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

Twilight smiled and blushed a little bit. She loved spending time with Daniel. "This would be the perfect time to talk. What do you wanna talk about?" She looked over at Daniel before laying on her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows. "You seem like you've been out of it for the last few days. I mean it's understandable since you just moved in with us, but it's a different out of it."
@IceQueen

Dan looked at Twi, putting his arms under his head and sighing. "I was thinking about you, isn't that reason enough? You distracted me from the moment I moved in." He said, hoping to make her blush a bit as he looked over at her.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight blushed a little bit and looked down. Why did he have to be so sweet? "Awh. That's sweet." She chuckled a bit and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "If I distracted you from the time you got here, why didn't you really want anything to do with me? Like you seemed really distant I guess." She shrugged
@IceQueen

Dan sighed, looking at her, and taking up the piece of her hair that was still hanging by her face. "Well, I was determined not to fall again. I move houses a lot, so I usually don't have time to get attached to others, because I just end up leaving people behind." He said, looking at her.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded. She wished she could say she knew how he felt, but that usually doesn't help Anthony. Plus she really didn't know how it was to move from foster home to foster home. She'd been with Katherine and Jamie for as long as she wanted to remember. "Awh well I'm sorry. At least you'll be with us a long time." She smiled and laid down on her back looking up at the stars in the sky.
@IceQueen

• Love
Dan inhaled sharply and nodded, exhaling softly and kissing her cheek. "Yep, until I graduate and move out, and take you with me." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

Twilight giggled and reached over, taking his hand in hers. So this is what dating is like. I always imagined this was what it'd be like. Gosh I'm lucky. Twilight thought to herself and smiled. She looked over at Daniel and smiled. "Damn." She whispered, not taking her eyes off of Daniel
@IceQueen

• Love
Daniel smiled as he felt her fingers graze his and he quickly snatched up her hand and pressed his palm to hers, turning his head to look over at her. "I know, I am just that amazing." He joked, rolling over and wrapping his other arm around her waist and pulling her to his chest. "I could say the same about you."

Twilight blushed and rested her head on his chest. "Oh you could? Then say it." She said in a joking tone and giggled. "You're so sweet and funny. Not to mention cute."
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and pressed his lips against her head. "Damn." He mumbled, lifting her face with his index finger. "You looks so beautiful under the stars." He whispered, his gaze soft and caring. He wanted to be able to taste her sweet lips one more time since he knew that he would have to leave tonight. Smiling, he leaned in and closed his eyes, pressing her lips to his.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled as he spoke such sweet words to her. No one had ever said anything so sweet to her ever. Daniel had to be the most amazing guy in the world, and Twi was so lucky that she had him all to herself. "Thank you so much. No one has ever said something so sweet to me." She blushed a little bit and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back softly the moment their lips met.
@IceQueen

• Love
Dan smiled as Twi kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around her, deepening the kiss slightly and moving his hand up to her hair.

Twilight smiled into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck. His lips are so soft. God! She thought to herself as they kissed
@IceQueen

• Love
Dan smiled slightly, before holding her even closer to his body. His palm was pressed tightly against her back as he kissed her, feeling like this might be the last time in a long time that he would be able to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.