The Fosters (OOC and Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i take twin male 1?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖

PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮

✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Gender✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (Optional)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Other✮
✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮

Is friend 1 (male) still open?

Character Sheet (Will edit this/format it so its more aesthetically pleasing/easier to read)
0e7f971090af429809a2c5185ec76b30.jpg

✮Name✮ Leith Stuart (Pronounced "Lay-thh")
✮Nickname(s)✮ Usually just "Leith" will do. People who annoy him call him "Lucky" (don't call him that though)
✮Age and Birthday✮ 18 December 8th
✮Gender✮ M
✮Eye Color✮ Grey/blue
✮Hair Description✮ Long light brown has a natural blonde tint from being sun-bleached (sun naturally lightening his hair). His hair is naturally quite straight and not overly thick. He doesn't style it much, at most, he'll tie it back into a lazy ponytail or bun, he doesn't mind close friends pulling it back into a plait or adding random tiny braids if they're bored and want to play with it.
✮Height✮ 5'11"
✮Weight✮ about 170-180 lbs (hes skinny but has a wiry athletic build since he is in good shape)
✮Piercings✮ used to have an eyebrow piercing, currently he doesn't wear any piercings.
✮Marks✮ knee scar from fooling around as a kid, he has a tiny Celtic triad tattooed behind his left ear.
✮Health Ailments✮ he's near sighted ... and gets injured from time to time as he plays sports but no serious underlying conditions.
✮Personality✮ Laidback, easy going is generally how those who know him would describe him. He's a happy kind of bloke, though not particularly energetic, he has a "lazy" happiness sort of vibe to him and is generally pleasant and optimistic. He doesn't lean extreme left or right in anything really, his temper and mood is placid and rarely fires up. He's a bit of a modern day hippy of sorts, he isn't interested in most material things, he just likes living in the moment and enjoying good music and company.
Hes not particularly motivated though, and can sometimes appear dense or detached no matter how clued in he is because he's such a passive guy. He'll rarely stand up and voice his opinion unless asked to, so while he may have much wisdom locked away in his brain, he rarely voices it. Since hes a "nice guy" all round, some may think he is disingenuous or that his affections for everyone are equal, this makes it difficult for Leith to perform well in relationships since he's more of a friend to everyone and struggles to make his words and actions EXTRA special when dating. Girls often get bored and break it off because he doesn't make a big enough fuss about the relationship, hes very casual.
Also easily distracted, his thoughts are all over the place.

✮History✮ Leith's family have an interesting history. Descending from none-other than the famous Scottish Stuart family (THE Mary Queen of Scots), Leith does have some very old royal blood in his veins but of course it isn't worth a jot now since the Windsor family rule all of Britain collectively (including Scotland). Leith's parents were both very traditional Scots, and Leith himself was born in Aberdeen though he moved to the States when he was three. His mother was a nurse but no longer works in nursing as she's pursuing her lifelong dream of writing a novel, she has published a handful of poetry books and continues to fill her time being a housewife and author. His father was an architect, unfortunately he was killed in a work related accident in Peru when Leith was nine.
Ms. Stuart never remarried, but long-term family friend, Daniel Hanson, moved close by to support Leith and his mother during their grief and 11 years later, he hasn't left (though now he lives in the family home). He's like a dad to Leith, though Leith never forgets his own father.
Ever since he was knee-high to a grasshopper, his parents immersed him in any kind of creative outlet, coming from a creative background, it was no surprise, his father had been an artist of sorts, creating incredible architechtural wonders, and his mother was an artist with words. Leith took to music and showed virtuous tendencies at an early age. Classically trained in piano, he can also play the harp (not that anyone leaves those things lying around!), he is very skilled on guitar but his true passion lies in bass. He iis comfortable and naturally quite talented with any kind of string instruments he can get his hands on, in the band he plays bass guitar and synths/keyboard. He likes experimenting with mixing and editing sound and sound effects. Since he's in his final year, he's thinking about college and awaiting to be accepted on a music scholarship so he can study sound engineering. He wants to work in sound editing for film and tv and also composing.
He usually visits his extended family in Scotland every summer but since he is 18 now and legally an adult, he doesn't have to go with his mother.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮ Music (he'll play any instrument he comes across but his particular talents lie in string instruments like piano and guitar/bass), sports, he plays rugby (its sort of like American football, very popular in Britain and Ireland) and since the rugby team isn't very popular, he plays American football too since he's athletic.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮ Strengths - music, athleticism, European history, food
Weaknesses - math and science/academia in general, timeliness/organisational skills, easily distracted, HATES spiders and fish creep him out, hes a dreadful swimmer and hates deep pools of water.
✮Fears✮ Scared of fish, scared of drowning, scared of his mom finding out about his tattoo (hence its easy to hide location) since she went bananas when she saw his piercing.
✮Secrets✮ He HAAATES being called lucky, some stupid jocks on the football team call him "Lucky" because his Scottish accent is still quite pronounced and they make jokes about him being a leprechaun (even though he is neither short, red-haired nor Irish?!).
He has serious deep conversations with his stupid golden-lab "Denny" (real name is Dwyn), like serious, serious discussions.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮ (will update when I sit down and properly read other peoples CS's rather than just quickly scanning through them)
✮Enemies✮ (willupdate)
✮Other✮ (Will update)
✮Favorite Song✮ Too many to list, it depends on what hes into at present. Lately he really likes Jefferson Aeroplane, his mom recently found his dads old vinyls in their storage and he's been listening to JA on mp3 ever since (because vinyls sort of "degrade" every time you listen to them as the vinyl player damages the vinyls as they play, he doesn't want to ruin the original vinyls and thus digitally downloaded the tracks).

✮Anything Else✮ Surprisingly good at cooking. Totally a mommas boy, surprisingly deep and sensitive even though he appears happy-go-lucky and aloof most of the time. Has a clear Scottish twang to his accent (but it isn't so thick that he is difficult to understand), left handed.

Tbh my FC looks like the new Ian Somerhalder.

You could fry an egg on his abs.

Tbh my FC looks like the new Ian Somerhalder.

You could fry an egg on his abs.
FC? whats that? ^__^" I'm from the UK so some American slang might fly over my head (hah I guess its a good thing my char isn't born and bred in the States hah!!!)

EDIT, just googled Ian Somerhalder *swoons* goodness his eyes are haunting, just like Torrance Coombes

FC? whats that? ^__^" I'm from the UK so some American slang might fly over my head (hah I guess its a good thing my char isn't born and bred in the States hah!!!)

EDIT, just googled Ian Somerhalder *swoons* goodness his eyes are haunting, just like Torrance Coombes
A face claim is someone that you claim your character looks like/ want to use as your character

A face claim is someone that you claim your character looks like/ want to use as your character
Oh, wow, I've RP'd for years but haven't come across the term ^^" haha, oh well, more you know!!! cheers

Since watching the fosters, I thought that maybe we should call the dads
Dad and Papa/Pops.

Dad and Pops wouldn't be bad

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.