2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
The%2BFosters%2BBanner%2BSeason%2B3.jpg

Lucas and Kyle Foster are two hard working parents whose lives change when they take in a delinquent boy and his younger sister. The Fosters now face a hard road ahead of them full of drama and obstacles that will block the path of many great things, including one adoption. Will they make their family whole, or will their fighting not be enough?

Kyle Foster, a local cop and biological father to Bethany Foster. Kyle was once in a marriage with Teri Clarke, Bethany's mother, but after meeting Lucas it became clear that his love for the opposite sex was strictly platonic. However, despite his hard break up with Bethany's mother they remain friends and even work partners. Kyle is mostly know as the bad cop at home because he is normally the one to enforce the rules and punishments.

Lucas Foster, or as the state knows him Lucas Mitchell, is a homosexual man that believes highly in the equal rights of every man and woman. He is the Vice Principle at Anchor Beach private school and is in a long term relationship with Kyle Foster. Lucas is level headed and quite nice to others. He is also the one that talked Kyle into fostering children. He is very protective of his family and will go to great lengths to keep them safe at all times. Lucas' father is very supportive of his sexuality and finds many reason's to make it out to the Foster's house to visit them.

So this is a gender-bend on the show The Fosters. However, we have chosen to add a few new characters to the mix!

CHARACTER LIST
  • Biological Daughter - Bethany Foster - Played by Celestial
  • Twin Male - Open
  • Twin Female - Katherine Foster - Played by Misguided Ghost
  • Callie-like-male - Played by Cookiemonster
  • Jude-like-female - Played by Raven
  • Cousin - Played by Misguided
  • Friends
  • Friend 1 - Bethany's band mate who is male
  • Friend 2 - Bethany's band mate who is male
  • Friend 3 - Twin Female's best friend - Taken
  • Friend 4 - Callie-like-male's friend from school
  • Friend 5 - Jude-like-female's friend from school
  • Friend 6 - Cousin's friend.

Okay so there are some pre-made pairings going on...
  • Bethany meets and begins a relationship with Callie-like-male, this becomes complicated and difficult to follow. Yet, it always comes back to life somehow.
  • Twin Male happens to have a relationship with his twin sister's best friend, causing drama between the twins and the friends.
  • Twin female happens to have a relationship with Bethany's friend (band mate 2) which causes drama.
  • Callie-like-male has a relationship with his friend from school, causing small amounts of drama here and there between him and Bethany.
  • Twin Female has a hook up with Callie-like-male's friend.
  • Bethany has a relationship with her band mate (band mate 1).
  • Jude-like-female and her friend has a complicated relationship/friendship
  • The cousin and his friend have a relationship.

Rules

• I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Misguided†Ghost What we say goes
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players
  • There is a four character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is four
  • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.

~IC Rules~

• I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that stage of romance, fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me.

Character Sheet

PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)

✮Name✮

✮Nickname(s)✮

✮Age and Birthday✮

✮Gender✮

✮Eye Color✮

✮Hair Description✮

✮Height✮

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Marks✮

✮Health Ailments✮

✮Personality✮

✮History✮ (Optional)

✮Hobbies/Talents✮

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮

✮Fears✮

✮Secrets✮

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Friends✮

✮Enemies✮

✮Other✮

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenbelle

tumblr_n1s2k6utER1r4c4axo1_500.jpg

flower5.gif
cooltext177576842592771-png.105885
flower5.gif

c00cc8d98dc01d8f987c071e3a8f0903.jpg

✮Name✮
Bethany Maria Foster
✮Nickname(s)✮
B , Beth, Maria
✮Age and Birthday✮
17 ~ February 12th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Light Blue almost a grey
✮Hair Description✮
Long, wavy, and is dyed Grey
✮Height✮
5'6"
✮Weight✮
126 Lbs
✮Piercings✮
Left lip, Gauges in both ear, Industrial bar in right ear
✮Marks✮
No tattoos, yet.

superthumb.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic to Bees and Squash.
✮Personality✮
[BCOLOR=#e08607]ARTISTIC | MUSICALLY INCLINED | CAPTIVATING[/BCOLOR]
Since she was old enough to hold a stick on her own, Bethany, was able to start making a beat. As she grew she began to explore other paths of music, besides the drums, and found she was pretty good at the bass. Entering her first talent show, at the local level, Bethany found it a easy win and continued on to bigger shows. By the time her thirteenth birthday rolled around perform came easy, as told by the dozen trophies lining her wall. At the age of seven, however, she began learning the piano and was able to get a scholarship to a prestigious music camp, but failed to go due to family issues with her fathers and biological mother.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]PATIENT | PROTECTIVE | PASSIONATE[/BCOLOR]
Family has always been a huge part of Bethany's life. Being primarily raised by two gay fathers, Bethany learned diversity and acceptance was key to having a productive life. But when her adoptive twin brother and sister moved into the house she, as a child, became jealous that all the attention was taken off her, but her father, Joseph soon explained that she would have to be a role model and help them through whatever it was that they needed. From that moment on she was very protective of her brother and sister and loved them all the same. Family is number one, right next to music of course.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]CAUTIOUS | EASILY ANGERED | NON-JUDGMENTAL[/BCOLOR]
However, welcoming new people into her life comes at a very slow pace. She is not easy to open herself up to other people nor be so willing to trust someone. The first few days, possibly even weeks or months, can be spent watching someone closely to determine whether that are someone she can place her trust in. Though one simple move and she can either walk away or completely explode; however, she tries to be reasonable and understanding of others point of views, but it doesn't always work.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]FUN LOVING | DARE DEVIL | ADRENALINE JUNKIE[/BCOLOR]
Entering her teen stages, Bethany found that she loved to have fun in the way of dirt biking, snow boarding, riding the worlds fastest roller coaster, and learning how to shoot a gun. Other stories include sky diving and bungee jumping, but her parents don't know about those. Being addicted to the constant rush is something that Bethany will confidently state without no problem.

✮History✮
WILL BE RPED

tumblr_mubcydVNep1r4c4axo1_400.gif

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Playing: Guitar, Piano, and occasionally drums
Writing music - something she keeps private
Snowboarding
Reading
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
[BCOLOR=#e08607]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
Her family
Not being so easy to trust someone
Confidence
Took a few boxing courses
Knows how to shoot a gun
[BCOLOR=#e08607]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
Her family - sensitive about people talking about her fathers and her sister and brother being adoptive
Has trouble sleeping some nights
Has a constant thought of not being good enough
Doesn't like losing someone
Doesn't like hurting others
✮Fears✮
Not being good enough
Claustrophobia - only in closed rooms
Taphophobia - the fear of being buried alive
✮Secrets✮
At the age of five ate nothing but butter
Almost peed herself at her first talent show
She has never really partied before nor done drugs

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN (will be shown as soon as I know names)
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
Has a cat named Pepper
✮Favorite Song✮

4657606.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Kathryn Prescott[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: [/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nuzzo2zd1T1snjy4eo1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴BASICS✴[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Name✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Katherine Eliza Austin Foster||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Nickname(s)✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Kat||Katie||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Age and Birthday✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||17||July 21st||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Gender✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴APPEARANCE✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]tumblr_nakfbtAPM71s7tmc6o1_500.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Eye Color✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
enhanced-buzz-15414-1426469248-7.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Hair Description✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Shoulder Length||Brown||Thick||Soft||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Height✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5ft 1in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Weight✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]120 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Piercings✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
screen-shot-2015-01-28-at-7-52-45-pm.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Marks✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
first-cute-tattoo.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Health Ailments✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Depression||Kind of a druggie and alcoholic||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴PERSONAL✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]tumblr_n96k57Tun51tdi2n7o1_500.gif [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Personality✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Kat is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see her, she usually has a smile on her face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hopeless Romantic: Katie is a girl who is always falling fast. She falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. She is always looking for love, which usually gets her hurt in the long run. Her parents keep telling her to stop looking and true love will come, but she doesn't listen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Inconsiderate: Although she can be sweet to a certain extent, s/he can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: Katherine is definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty: Kat is a HUGE flirt. She's known for being a flirty girl and is very good at talking to guys. A lot of guy she meets, hit on her all the time. She's kind of a charmer[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: Katie is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voice his/her opinions and will not hold his/her tongue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Partier: Katherine can be a bit of a party girl in all honesty. There's a smart and sweet side of her that likes to stay at home, read books and study; however, thee's also a side of her that loves to go out with friends, party, drink and stay out until 2AM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴History✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]kathryn-prescott-the-laterals-06.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Hobbies✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Dancing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Reading[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Partying[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Playing video games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Texting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Cheerleading[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Drawing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Painting||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Strengths/Weaknesses✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Talking to people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Hiding her emotions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Art[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Reading people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴High pain tolerance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Hopeless romantic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Speaks her mind often[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Her brother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Softy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Easily distracted[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Drinks a lot[/BCOLOR]
db431ae66548c2c076a56a58cac24fd9.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Fears✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Being all alone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Losing her twin brother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Not being accepted [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Spiders[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Falling in love[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Letting someone get too close to her[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Secrets✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴One time she got so drunk at a party she threw up on her crush[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴She was in an abusive relationship for 9 months[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴She has depression and only her twin brother knows[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴She parties and drinks a lot to help with her depression[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴EXTRAS✴[/BCOLOR]
katp8.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Relationships✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Friends✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Enemies✴[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Other✴[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Favorite Song✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Extras✴[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Her favorite color is any purple[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴She wants to be a veterinarian [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✴Her favorite food is sushi and orange chicken[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
carter-partying.gif
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

4657603.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Troye Sivan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: 008000[/BCOLOR]
2016-04-16-15-30-05--1926905996.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡BASICS⚡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Name⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Izaiah Cameron Nicolas Douen|| Pronounced Is-aye-uh||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Nicknames⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Izzy||Zaiah||Iz||Zay-Zay||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Age and Birthday[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||November 17th||17||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Gender⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡APPEARANCE⚡[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mtooxl40j31rqmeyxo5_250.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Eye Color⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
if_you_and_your_man_have_blue_eyes_you_could_be_related.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Hair Description⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Short||Naturally curly||Soft||Thick||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Height⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5ft 7in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Weight⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]127 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Piercings⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
maxresdefault.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Marks⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]A few scars and stuff here and there from childhood [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Health Ailments⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Anxiety||Depression||ADHD||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡PERSONAL⚡[/BCOLOR]
ec1e811c-e2d6-4e7b-8e0f-989783e4a1ce.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Personality⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: Izaiah is very straightforward when it comes to most things. He is quick to voice his opinions and will not hold his tongue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Confident: Izzy is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty: Iz is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the guys. He's a charmer xD[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hopeless Romantic: Izzy is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. He is always looking for love, which usually gets him hurt in the long run. His mother keeps telling him/her to stop looking and true love will come, but he doesn't listen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Energetic: Izaiah is a guy who is usually full of energy when it comes to doing things he likes or having fun, despite his spouts of depression that seem to pop up sometimes and deflect this trait[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Iz is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him/her. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡History⚡[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_static_1i3yq8yol7b4wg4o8kwwccg44.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Hobbies/Talents⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Playing guitar||Singing||Writing||Dancing||Watching tv||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Strengths/Weaknesses⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Fashion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Keeping secrets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Singing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Dancing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Writing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Cute guys[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Cute clothes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Cartoons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Food'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Shopping[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡ADHD[/BCOLOR]
images-6.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Fears⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Being teased||Not being accepted||Clowns||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Secrets⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||He's gay||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡EXTRAS⚡[/BCOLOR]
2016-04-16-15-30-11-291391031.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Relationships⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Friends⚡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Enemies⚡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Other⚡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Favorite Song⚡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚡Extra⚡[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Hey I'd love to do this~
Can I reserve friend 3
Face Claim: Marzia Bisognin

image.png
image.jpeg
✮Name✮
Zola Alessia Ricci
✮Nickname(s)✮
Zo & Bambi {only by close friends}
✮Age and Birthday✮
17 || May 14
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Brown
✮Hair Description✮
Long in length reaching to the lower part of her back, and dark brown with blonde tips in color. Normally kept in a messy bun or high ponytail and is naturally wavy.
✮Height✮
5'4"
✮Weight✮
125lbs
✮Piercings✮
>Graduated lobe piercing {Right Ear} [spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
>Lobe and cartilage piercing {Left Ear}[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
>Double nose ring piercing[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
None, but for her 18th she will get a few
image.gif
✮Health Ailments✮
>Hyperopia {Farsighted}
>Mild Insomnia

✮Personality✮
{ Compassionate || Caring || Kind }
•Zola has always been someone who cares for any person, place, or thing. Most people call her naïve for having such a big heart, but Zola tries to find the good in a person before she casts them aside and cuts off all ties with them. Though she may be just a bit gullible in some instances, she tries to learn from her mistakes so that she won't be known as the doormat.

{ Stubborn || Headstrong || Difficult}
• When getting into an argument with her one must know one of two things, she will not change her mind if she knows she's right and you're wrong and she refuses to lose an argument. Zola has always been a stubborn mule and that could be for thousands of reasons like her difficult Italian mother or head strong Italian father. Though she hates arguing with people, she won't just believe someone's point when she has her own.

{ Creative || Imaginative || Expressive }
•Art has always been something that surrounded her family, as she sat and watched her grandfather make works of magic or listened as her grandmother hummed while ripping up little pieces of paper to make a much larger picture. Zola has always appreciated great works of art and even found herself dabbing in photography and painting, she tries to see the beauty in everything and has the imagination to do so. She may not be the most talkative person when it comes to emotions, but all of her emotions can be expressed in her art.

{ Witty || Humorous || Light-hearted }
•Laughter is the best medicine and that is one thing that Zola will live by. She loves to joke around with people and have a good time, in fact serious settings are not her thing because she will either one begin to laugh nervously or two tell a stupid joke or pun that no one wants to hear. The one thing she enjoys is puns and will probably engrave a dumb pun in her tombstone just because.

image.jpeg
✮History✮
Will be RPED
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Reading || Photography || Watercolor Painting || Sketching || Cooking
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths
>Organization
>Compassion
>Her memory
>Her intelligence
Weakness
>Gullible
>Can stress over small things
>Her vivid imagination will sometimes make a big deal out of nothing
>Anything that resembles the dark or a dark place.

✮Fears✮
>Clowns
>The Dark
>High Places

✮Secrets✮
>When she younger she would lick her Chapstick before using it
>Has a huge fear of the dark that she would never admit to anyone.
>She once killed her brother's fish and instead of telling him she buried it in the backyard because she felt too guilty to flush it.

image.gif
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
n/a
✮Enemies✮
n/a
✮Other✮
>Has a French Bulldog puppy named Nova[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]​
✮Favorite Song✮

tumblr_n1s2k6utER1r4c4axo1_500.jpg

flower5.gif
cooltext177576842592771-png.105885
flower5.gif

c00cc8d98dc01d8f987c071e3a8f0903.jpg

✮Name✮
Bethany Maria Foster
✮Nickname(s)✮
B , Beth, Maria
✮Age and Birthday✮
17 ~ February 12th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Light Blue almost a grey
✮Hair Description✮
Long, wavy, and is dyed Grey
✮Height✮
5'6"
✮Weight✮
126 Lbs
✮Piercings✮
Left lip, Gauges in both ear, Industrial bar in right ear
✮Marks✮
No tattoos, yet.

superthumb.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic to Bees and Squash.
✮Personality✮
[BCOLOR=#e08607]ARTISTIC | MUSICALLY INCLINED | CAPTIVATING[/BCOLOR]
Since she was old enough to hold a stick on her own, Bethany, was able to start making a beat. As she grew she began to explore other paths of music, besides the drums, and found she was pretty good at the bass. Entering her first talent show, at the local level, Bethany found it a easy win and continued on to bigger shows. By the time her thirteenth birthday rolled around perform came easy, as told by the dozen trophies lining her wall. At the age of seven, however, she began learning the piano and was able to get a scholarship to a prestigious music camp, but failed to go due to family issues with her fathers and biological mother.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]PATIENT | PROTECTIVE | PASSIONATE[/BCOLOR]
Family has always been a huge part of Bethany's life. Being primarily raised by two gay fathers, Bethany learned diversity and acceptance was key to having a productive life. But when her adoptive twin brother and sister moved into the house she, as a child, became jealous that all the attention was taken off her, but her father, Joseph soon explained that she would have to be a role model and help them through whatever it was that they needed. From that moment on she was very protective of her brother and sister and loved them all the same. Family is number one, right next to music of course.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]CAUTIOUS | EASILY ANGERED | NON-JUDGMENTAL[/BCOLOR]
However, welcoming new people into her life comes at a very slow pace. She is not easy to open herself up to other people nor be so willing to trust someone. The first few days, possibly even weeks or months, can be spent watching someone closely to determine whether that are someone she can place her trust in. Though one simple move and she can either walk away or completely explode; however, she tries to be reasonable and understanding of others point of views, but it doesn't always work.
[BCOLOR=#e08607]FUN LOVING | DARE DEVIL | ADRENALINE JUNKIE[/BCOLOR]
Entering her teen stages, Bethany found that she loved to have fun in the way of dirt biking, snow boarding, riding the worlds fastest roller coaster, and learning how to shoot a gun. Other stories include sky diving and bungee jumping, but her parents don't know about those. Being addicted to the constant rush is something that Bethany will confidently state without no problem.

✮History✮
WILL BE RPED

tumblr_mubcydVNep1r4c4axo1_400.gif

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Playing: Guitar, Piano, and occasionally drums
Writing music - something she keeps private
Snowboarding
Reading
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
[BCOLOR=#e08607]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
Her family
Not being so easy to trust someone
Confidence
Took a few boxing courses
Knows how to shoot a gun
[BCOLOR=#e08607]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
Her family - sensitive about people talking about her fathers and her sister and brother being adoptive
Has trouble sleeping some nights
Has a constant thought of not being good enough
Doesn't like losing someone
Doesn't like hurting others
✮Fears✮
Not being good enough
Claustrophobia - only in closed rooms
Taphophobia - the fear of being buried alive
✮Secrets✮
At the age of five ate nothing but butter
Almost peed herself at her first talent show
She has never really partied before nor done drugs

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN (will be shown as soon as I know names)
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
Has a cat named Pepper
✮Favorite Song✮

You used my kitty's name! ^_^

I'd like to play as genderbent Jude, but i haven't ever seen the fosters so i don't know about history or anything... is that unacceptable or is this only lightly based on the Fosters to the point that i can create the history and stuff myself?

I'd like to play as genderbent Jude, but i haven't ever seen the fosters so i don't know about history or anything... is that unacceptable or is this only lightly based on the Fosters to the point that i can create the history and stuff myself?
The roleplay is lightly based on the fosters, but I do ask that his sibling be the gender bent Callie and that somehow the two of them end up with the Foster's due to gender bent Callie helping your character out of a abusive foster home

The roleplay is lightly based on the fosters, but I do ask that his sibling be the gender bent Callie and that somehow the two of them end up with the Foster's due to gender bent Callie helping your character out of a abusive foster home
oo sounds good! Should i wait for someone to post a character for gender bent Callie first then? Can i reserve my spot for her?

oo sounds good! Should i wait for someone to post a character for gender bent Callie first then? Can i reserve my spot for her?
I will make the reservation and no you don't have to wait for someone to post a sheet for him, if you want to you can hold off on the history part for now until someone reserves gender bent Callie

• Thank You
tumblr_npwskphcSc1sayi64o1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Juliette Carter
✮Nickname(s)✮
Jules, Jellyette (only her brother)
✮Age and Birthday✮
13; October 22nd
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Hazel; lighting tends to affect whether they look more brown or greenish
✮Hair Description✮
Long haired brunette (down to about mid-back)
✮Height✮
4'11
✮Weight✮
107 lbs
interstellar.Murphy.jpg

✮Piercings✮
none
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Small, intermittent scars along back (mostly mid and lower back)
Seven burn scars from the end of a cigarette (five on one forearm, two on the other)
Tiny line scars around knees and upper shins from kneeling in glass

✮Health Ailments✮
PTSD (mostly panic attacks/flashbacks)
tumblr_inline_mqnevevAsW1qz4rgp.gif

✮Personality✮
Juliette is a relatively quiet girl. She tends to listen and observe more rather then speak up herself. She is intelligent and compassionate, but holds everyone at arm's length, except her brother. She's shy and cautious, but once you get to know her, she's very empathic and precocious, the kind of friend that's loyal to a fault and goes out of her way to make them smile. She rarely stands up for herself but when it comes to defending those she cares about, she's intensely altruistic and the offender better be careful because taking punches taught her how to throw one too. Most of the time she's pretty easygoing though and when she's focused on something, it's hard to pull her out of it, especially if it's a creative endeavor of hers.

✮History✮
Will discuss with Genderbent Callie's Player
2a805efa1bc6c0f8940b159f516da930.jpg

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Sketching: she's pretty talented at it but most people wouldn't know because she's very protective of her sketchbook and showing even one of her drawings to someone else is very rare.
ae748f22ebdf6e45f18de919c254fb04.jpg
ef6a9a07b008745bd7616d72016cd959.jpg

15d4b4eae90af20b44109ba06c87ee52.jpg

Reading
Listening to Music
People Watching (especially from high vantage points)

✮Strengths✮
Reading people/figuring out personalities quickly
Open-mindedness
Love of learning
Patience

✮Weaknesses✮
Her brother
Being too critical or doubtful of herself
Social Skills
Bad responses in emergency situations

✮Fears✮
Seeing her father again
Losing her Brother
Thunderstorms
Needles

✮Secrets✮
Her drawings
Her fears (except the last one, she doesn't mind admitting that)
She wants to be optimistic about new families and friends but hides this from her brother because of how protective he is

tumblr_nk3k94BjFG1t5ogl7o1_500.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN/Friend 4
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
She could eat peanut butter and grapes all day if she had the means
Libraries and parks with hills are her favorite places to be

✮Favorite Song✮

Last edited:
I really hope this gets more attention because I'm bingewatching The Fosters right now and kinda dying because Callie just ran away with Wyatt like OMG this family i feel so bad for Stef and Lena that have to deal with these dramatic kids all the time but i loooove the issues and topics they tackle in this SHOW

I really hope this gets more attention because I'm bingewatching The Fosters right now and kinda dying because Callie just ran away with Wyatt like OMG this family i feel so bad for Stef and Lena that have to deal with these dramatic kids all the time but i loooove the issues and topics they tackle in this SHOW
Wait until you get to season 3, it's pretty intense

• Thank You
Well......i'm on season 2....and $h*t has hit the fan about a million times now.... I REALLY hope this rp gets more members because I'm way too excited about it. and group rps never really work out for me :/
If worst comes to worst I hope I can make a small group rp or even a onexone on the Fosters with Juliette because maaaan i love this show.

I have a problem. I'm on episode eight of season 2....so much bingewatching

maybe there should be a banner for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.