The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren looks up from the horn, just in time to see the engine light on fire. "I guess crashing through that office building and the department store took its toll on the car." She jumps out of the car to get the wheelchair and get Chrom out as quickly as possible.

(JAPPY! *Hugs*)

Zag and Wilhelmina wander throughout the halls, sipping their tequila. Wilhelmina is humming the Britannian national anthem, and Zag is just happy.

Chromium panics when he sees the fire, but tries his very best not to let Lauren know about it. He shakes in his seat as she retrieves the wheelchair, then practically drops into it once it's close enough. "Okay, we need to get away before it explodes. Run, I'll be right behind you."
She grabs onto his wheelchair, and runs with him in tow.

A man obviously distressed about something makes his way in to the Wombat, and to a booth in the back corner, before quickly ordering a drink from one of the gnomes.
A small and adorable little puppy follows him happily as if nothing bad happened.

{We could've at least finished the NS wombat first}

A man obviously distressed about something makes his way in to the Wombat, and to a booth in the back corner, before quickly ordering a drink from one of the gnomes.
A small and adorable little puppy follows him happily as if nothing bad happened.

{We could've at least finished the NS wombat first}

Thea watches the man closely from her rocking chair in the corner. She tilts her head, crosses her legs, and pulls her skirt tight over her knees, then strokes through her hair, still keeping a close eye on him.

The man henceforth called Brant, had not really left nor stay, he merely dispersed to parts unknown. Now her gathered himself again and saw so familiar people have arrived. He shrug and took up reading a book for the time being.

Thea watches the man closely from her rocking chair in the corner. She tilts her head, crosses her legs, and pulls her skirt tight over her knees, then strokes through her hair, still keeping a close eye on him.
Lost doesn't notice her and keeps drinking.

Nyu sort of hums along.
A man, wearing a large robe with a collar, walks in, looking around. He is tall, and he walks to the bar, the cape dragging behind. "A glass of bourbon." He says in his Britannian accent. He takes a seat in the wooden chair, and he looks around. "New place looks alright."

After a while she gathers up the courage to stand, then walks over with small, clumsy steps. "Hi..."
Lost looks at her, but doesn't cognize her as the crazy robot-pony/human she is. "Hey," he says distractedly.

The man henceforth called Brant, had not really left nor stay, he merely dispersed to parts unknown. Now her gathered himself again and saw so familiar people have arrived. He shrug and took up reading a book for the time being.

The hooded man from last night approaches him.

A man, wearing a large robe with a collar, walks in, looking around. He is tall, and he walks to the bar, the cape dragging behind. "A glass of bourbon." He says in his Britannian accent. He takes a seat in the wooden chair, and he looks around. "New place looks alright."
She doesn't notice him because her head is down.

Lost looks at her, but doesn't cognize her as the crazy robot-pony/human she is. "Hey," he says distractedly.
She smiles awkwardly. "Is that alcohol you're drinking? I've never had - oh!" She goes and orders some, and tries to untangle her hair before the gnome arrives. "So who are you?"

Marina came up to Brant and hugged him.

He smiles as he is dragged along. "Thank you, Juliet. So where is this?"
Just as Lauren turns away, the car explodes violently. "I think we are in the parking lot to the new place..." She keeps pushing him to the bar, getting more and more excited.

The hooded man from last night approaches him.

Brant looks at the hooded figure, placing a hand on his own side fingering his sword. But doesn't draw the sword.

'What is it? You want, person.'

A skunk walks in, with grey-ish hair, glowing green eyes, wearing a robe and a crown. "Do not be deceived... It's me, Cerril. I had an unfortunate shapeshifting accident on my way here."

Status
Not open for further replies.