The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marsh: "Yes, okay then, Lost." He said replying to each of her dialogues.

She sways a little, and grabs at the wall to keep herself steady. "Good to meet you. I'm Thea. Thea Rose Whitewood."

'You are right, King, it does suck.'

He watches as he goes to the one called Charlette, who was really called Rodger for some odd reason.

[Wow you got my real name, but then I did say it.]

'Yes a I came across one that lead a Jihad from one planet and across several universes.'
(LOL how funny.)
"Oh! Do they all know who we are?"

'You are right, King, it does suck.'

He watches as he goes to the one called Charlette, who was really called Rodger for some odd reason.
He yawns and looks around. "Somehow I don't think my smell is going to scare off attackers."

[MENTION=3446]Lanos[/MENTION]
[Yup.]

'Just names and nothing more, the Jihad leader who had a variation of your name. Was like you in appearance and bearing, thought it was you for a moment.'

He recalls how he held his descendent thinking it was is lost wife, and cried, until their spouse pretty much stabbed him.

'No, King, I don't think it will. Some of us have no sense of smell.'

@Lanos
[Yup.]

'Just names and nothing more, the Jihad leader who had a variation of your name. Was like you in appearance and bearing, thought it was you for a moment.'

He recalls how he held his descendent thinking it was is lost wife, and cried, until their spouse pretty much stabbed him.
Marina still hugged him. "I'm quite certain they all remember us somehow...just if they met u- oh!" They find one of these relatives walking towards the two.

Grumbles and reads the piece of paper again, still keep a hand near his sword, wary and cautious.

'Actually, King, I was once I had fun for the first half then I started getting annoyed. Eventually I was given back my normal form.'

It says: "DON'T GO TO SLEEP; DON'T LEAVE, YOU WON'T MAKE IT."

Marina still hugged him. "I'm quite certain they all remember us somehow...just if they met u- oh!" They find one of these relatives walking towards the two.

'I-' He feels blood calling and see a relative or rather a decedent approach, he quickly changes self into an old man. Having done that throughout the centuries, while watching his decedents.

Britannia invades and occupies a small part of Iwaku, now known as Britannian Iwakulands.

He presses his head against her neck. "Doesn't matter, because we've got each other still. We're going to be fine. Everything's going to be fine, darling."
Lauren pushes him through the doors of the new Wombat. "Wow... who knew you could change so little, and yet make something feel completely new?"

'I-' He feels blood calling and see a relative or rather a decedent approach, he quickly changes self into an old man. Having done that throughout the centuries, while watching his decedents.

"Oh! CC!" She is confused but the relative still comes up to them and bows.

It says: "DON'T GO TO SLEEP; DON'T LEAVE, YOU WON'T MAKE IT."
He does all of that at the same time, just cause he could without caring.

"Oh! CC!" She is confused but the relative still comes up to them and bows.
'It's Grand Old Man.'

He looks at the person curiously keeping the Grand Old Man disguise on, the blood calling was very strong. He nods at the bow.

He does all of that at the same time, just cause he could without caring.

'It's Grand Old Man.'

He looks at the person curiously keeping the Grand Old Man disguise on, the blood calling was very strong. He nods at the bow.

He gets brutally stabbed and cut up by a psychopathic killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.