The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Post-Apocalyptic.]

Thinks that she should get a bath and a comb to fix her mane and the rest of her fur. 'Oh right she is your mother, I seem to remember having her mad at me, no wait furious.'
('Twas my plan. Already have one character designed and ready.)
Back in the day they weren't big on baths. She nods. "Oh, she told me about that. Said you... nevermind. Either way I'm staying away when I'm sleeping."

@CC: She hugged him. "This time we are staying together..."

('Twas my plan. Already have one character designed and ready.)
Back in the day they weren't big on baths. She nods. "Oh, she told me about that. Said you... nevermind. Either way I'm staying away when I'm sleeping."

No they were not but they could bathe. 'I did say sorry, then I shrugged and just left. Henceforth I ask before I consider doing that.'

Grunts and shrugs. 'Not like we did more than that one time. Or are together but then I can't take your purity.'

@CC: She hugged him. "This time we are staying together..."

Hugs her hard and licks her lips and sucks on it. 'Yes we are, come the end of time or whatever else.'

No they were not but they could bathe. 'I did say sorry, then I shrugged and just left. Henceforth I ask before I consider doing that.'

Grunts and shrugs. 'Not like we did more than that one time. Or are together but then I can't take your purity.'
True. "Fascinating." She shrugs. "Perhaps soon. I will have to see how it works out with Prince."

Hugs her hard and licks her lips and sucks on it. 'Yes we are, come the end of time or whatever else.'
Marina hugged tight and fell asleep in his arms, ready for what the next day shall bring. (night)

True. "Fascinating." She shrugs. "Perhaps soon. I will have to see how it works out with Prince."
Yup. 'You lie fairly good.' Sighs. 'Sounds fun and Prince? You mean that faceless, person?'

Laughs short and shrugs.

'Hope that...works...out...'

"It runs in the family. My mother's one of the best liars one could wish to know." She grins. "Yes, him. And I am certain it will."

Marina hugged tight and fell asleep in his arms, ready for what the next day shall bring. (night)
Takes her home and sleeps with her in various ways and forms,or just sleeps. [night]

"It runs in the family. My mother's one of the best liars one could wish to know." She grins. "Yes, him. And I am certain it will."

Laughs again short, turns into a snort. 'Oh I know her and yeah a great lair, wonder if she lied during our brief affair.' Snort loudly then gives a sorry for that look. 'If not there are others and no I don't mean me.'

Khalisa chants in Arabic as a giant bubble surrounds her.

In the corner, Thea Rose Whitewood sits in a rocking chair. She rocks back and forth with frail movements, seeming old, but her face is very young. She weaves multicoloured flowers into her hair, taking great care with each one and ignoring the little black pegasus that is asleep on her lap.

In the corner, Thea Rose Whitewood sits in a rocking chair. She rocks back and forth with frail movements, seeming old, but her face is very young. She weaves multicoloured flowers into her hair, taking great care with each one and ignoring the little black pegasus that is asleep on her lap.
CA observes her.

A beaten, nearly destroyed van rolls into the parking lot of the Wombat, the black smoke billowing from the engine trailing it thickly. If one were to peer through the incredibly cracked windshield, they would see an absolutely petrified, brown, young mare at the drivers seat, and a white, red haired stallion is in the passenger side. Without removing her stiff hooves from the wheel, she asks her partner something very important. "Do you think that I killed anyone when I ran over that yogurt cart?"

The anthropomorphic Tyrannosaurus from earlier comes in, clad in a brown T-shirt and green Dino-print pajama pants. He sighs before glancing around, his hazel-green eyes scanning the whole interior of the wombat, before proceeding to sit down on a soft chair after struggling with his prehensile tail.

A beaten, nearly destroyed van rolls into the parking lot of the Wombat, the black smoke billowing from the engine trailing it thickly. If one were to peer through the incredibly cracked windshield, they would see an absolutely petrified, brown, young mare at the drivers seat, and a white, red haired stallion is in the passenger side. Without removing her stiff hooves from the wheel, she asks her partner something very important. "Do you think that I killed anyone when I ran over that yogurt cart?"
The white stallion is equally alarmed and takes a while to calm down to the point where his voice is actually comprehensible under the slur. He cautiously places a hoof on her shoulder. "Um. No. Are we here now?" He then coughs. "What is this place anyway, Lau-lau?"

The white stallion is equally alarmed and takes a while to calm down to the point where his voice is actually comprehensible under the slur. He cautiously places a hoof on her shoulder. "Um. No. Are we here now?" He then coughs. "What is this place anyway, Lau-lau?"
"I think we are-" She takes a deep breath, before shuddering and resting her head on the horn of the car. "I should've learned to drive before I tried this... once we leave this car, can we forget this ever happened?"

"I think we are-" She takes a deep breath, before shuddering and resting her head on the horn of the car. "I should've learned to drive before I tried this... once we leave this car, can we forget this ever happened?"

"Yes, of course, sweetie. I'll have forgotten by tomorrow anyway." He grins manically and ruffles up her mane. "But we made it, so you did a good job. Can you help me get out? My wheelchair should be in the back."

"Yes, of course, sweetie. I'll have forgotten by tomorrow anyway." He grins manically and ruffles up her mane. "But we made it, so you did a good job. Can you help me get out? My wheelchair should be in the back."
Lauren looks up from the horn, just in time to see the engine light on fire. "I guess crashing through that office building and the department store took its toll on the car." She jumps out of the car to get the wheelchair and get Chrom out as quickly as possible.

Lauren looks up from the horn, just in time to see the engine light on fire. "I guess crashing through that office building and the department store took its toll on the car." She jumps out of the car to get the wheelchair and get Chrom out as quickly as possible.
Chromium panics when he sees the fire, but tries his very best not to let Lauren know about it. He shakes in his seat as she retrieves the wheelchair, then practically drops into it once it's close enough. "Okay, we need to get away before it explodes. Run, I'll be right behind you."

Status
Not open for further replies.