The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
'I'm sorry.....Khal.....Khal. Wait now I remember you!'

Hugs her hard and gives her a flower.

[Come on it can't be that surpising....given the people and all.]
"Oh, you do?" She stares blankly and hugs back. "I thank thee." She accepts it and puts it under her robe.
(This early, though? Eh, whatever. I'm just happy we made it over.)

@CC: Marina smiled and kissed him. "Please do baby...I love you so much..." She frowned and held him.

He shivers violently and cries blood, then kiss her hard, deep and passionately, remembering everything.

'I'm sorry, seem the trip her clouded my memories of those I love or care for.'

"Good. As long as you remember me."

Sighs annoyed and swats at again, wanting him off his head.

'Yes now kindly get off my head.'

He shivers violently and cries blood, then kiss her hard, deep and passionately, remembering everything.

Sighs annoyed and swats at again, wanting him off his head.

'Yes now kindly get off my head.'
He hops onto his shoulder as a parrot. "Ok!"

Marina kissed hard and passionately back and cried as well. "Baby I love you so much...you're back..." She smiled for once.

"Oh, you do?" She stares blankly and hugs back. "I thank thee." She accepts it and puts it under her robe.
(This early, though? Eh, whatever. I'm just happy we made it over.)
[Yup. Got some questions to ask.]

Nods and smiles at, then narrows eyes at her considering.

'Right forgot you prefer better things and don't cause trouble again.'

He hops onto his shoulder as a parrot. "Ok!"
Sighs and dunks own head in water to purify self from a bird being on his head.

'Thank you, Ano.'

Marina kissed hard and passionately back and cried as well. "Baby I love you so much...you're back..." She smiled for once.

Enjoys the first as if it was centuries went by, which was true for him, smiles and strokes her cheek.

'I know you do, being centuries since we kissed like that.'

A tall, forest green anthropomorphic Tyrannosaurus peers in before suddenly disappearing.

(And I must get off.)

[Yup. Got some questions to ask.]

Nods and smiles at, then narrows eyes at her considering.

'Right forgot you prefer better things and don't cause trouble again.'
(K.)
She grins nervously and nods. "It is not that. I just do not have anywhere to put it at the time." She shudders slightly, remembering the incident with Zag. "I have no plans for that, do not worry."

Enjoys the first as if it was centuries went by, which was true for him, smiles and strokes her cheek.

'I know you do, being centuries since we kissed like that.'

"Oh I never want to leave you again..." She held him hard. "It was painful...so painful..." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

(K.)
She grins nervously and nods. "It is not that. I just do not have anywhere to put it at the time." She shudders slightly, remembering the incident with Zag. "I have no plans for that, do not worry."
[Other characters of yours. ]

Shakes head and shrugs at what she said.

'I suppose you would not have anything at the moment, great cause I can't help you with some people.'

"Oh I never want to leave you again..." She held him hard. "It was painful...so painful..." She looked at him with pleading eyes.
Grunts from the hard hugging and watches her pleading eyes and feels bad for forgetting her for so long.

'I'm sorry and I thought I lost you during our travel to other planets.'

Grunts from the hard hugging and watches her pleading eyes and feels bad for forgetting her for so long.

'I'm sorry and I thought I lost you during our travel to other planets.'

"But the children..." She stopped before continuing. "The children lived long happy lives...they always remembered their daddy...Sandra, Joseph, and Lily..."

[Other characters of yours. ]

Shakes head and shrugs at what she said.

'I suppose you would not have anything at the moment, great cause I can't help you with some people.'
(They'll return in time.)
"I apologize. I do appreciate the sentiment though." She yawns, her sharp teeth glistening in the light. "Even if you couldn't, I still have Muliam and the guards to protect me."

"But the children..." She stopped before continuing. "The children lived long happy lives...they always remembered their daddy...Sandra, Joseph, and Lily..."
Smiles and nods, remember their first kids and their grandkids, throughout the long centuries.

'I know after I thought I lost you I went back to them, and their kids.'

Looks at her curiously.

'You do you we have grandkids right?'

(They'll return in time.)
"I apologize. I do appreciate the sentiment though." She yawns, her sharp teeth glistening in the light. "Even if you couldn't, I still have Muliam and the guards to protect me."
[Right.]

'Nah its fine,Khal.' See her very sharp teeth and briefly remembers Cry, blinks. 'That you do or you could use those teeth of yours.'

Marina smiled. "Lots of grandchildren and great grandchildren. They are proud of their parents and grandparents. I found the kids later...and they missed me so much..."

[Right.]

'Nah its fine,Khal.' See her very sharp teeth and briefly remembers Cry, blinks. 'That you do or you could use those teeth of yours.'
(I have plans on doing more versions of Tinell's families, but that's a plan for the far future, not anything soon.)
"To your credit, thou does pick good flowers..." She scratches her wild mane and nods. "I must look quite fearsome to the unaware. Perhaps I should use that to my advantage..."

Marina smiled. "Lots of grandchildren and great grandchildren. They are proud of their parents and grandparents. I found the kids later...and they missed me so much..."

'I see. I don't even see how I lost you and never found you again, nor those times I saw our bloodline.'

(I have plans on doing more versions of Tinell's families, but that's a plan for the far future, not anything soon.)
"To your credit, thou does pick good flowers..." She scratches her wild mane and nods. "I must look quite fearsome to the unaware. Perhaps I should use that to my advantage..."
[Cool.]

'Why thank you, Khal.' Scratches her mane to help out, though it was possibly unneeded. 'You should and reminds me of someone I think Cry. She had quite a set of sharp teeth.'

She sighed. "I don't know how...maybe it was that war we stumbled upon..."

'I see. I don't even see how I lost you and never found you again, nor those times I saw our bloodline.'

[Cool.]

'Why thank you, Khal.' Scratches her mane to help out, though it was possibly unneeded. 'You should and reminds me of someone I think Cry. She had quite a set of sharp teeth.'
(Either Roman Era or Post-Apocalyptic. Not sure yet.)
It gets a bit scragglier and messier. "I shall keep it in mind. And it is not surprising, seeing as she is my mother."

She sighed. "I don't know how...maybe it was that war we stumbled upon..."

He grunts remembering that war and all other wars he has fought in. Then cries remembering his past lovers.

'That probably was it, war tends to take things apart and not put them together.'

(Either Roman Era or Post-Apocalyptic. Not sure yet.)
It gets a bit scragglier and messier. "I shall keep it in mind. And it is not surprising, seeing as she is my mother."

[Post-Apocalyptic.]

Thinks that she should get a bath and a comb to fix her mane and the rest of her fur. 'Oh right she is your mother, I seem to remember having her mad at me, no wait furious.'

Status
Not open for further replies.