The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA stands there and thinks of people who would be scared of him. "Wait a minute.." His eyes widen as he realizes who she is. "Dassal.."

She stops and turns around. "Why did you never come back for me?"

Khalisa sees all the early dramatics and floats past them in her bubble, making silly faces.

Marina cried and hugged him. "Please remember! I married you!"

Reaches out to her and for some reason licks her tears, hugging her back and strokes her face.

'I.....don't.....'

Reaches out to her and for some reason licks her tears, hugging her back and strokes her face.

'I.....don't.....'

Marina remembered the licking tears part. "You did that to me all that time ago..." She sobbed and hugged him and sang a bit for him.

"You never talked to me, you didn't, no, no, not since Ket, you never even tried to find me!"
"Ket..." He wipes a tear away quickly. "I'm sorry Dassal.. If I could I would go back in time and fix everything.."

Ano pops the bubble. "Bad!"
She crashes into the floor and frowns at him. "I have nothing to join you in being sad about, so I wanted to be happy. Art thou trying to keep me from being happy?" She creates another and floats just out of his reach.

"I could always come up with something for you to be sad about."

Khalisa sees all the early dramatics and floats past them in her bubble, making silly faces.
He looks at the bubble and blinks letting out a groan from the pain in head.

'Who are you? Why does it hurt that I seem to know you?'
[Aw so no dramatic re-appear from me?]

Marina remembered the licking tears part. "You did that to me all that time ago..." She sobbed and hugged him and sang a bit for him.

He keeps licking the tears and listens to her singing. He groans in pain again as if something is trying to awaken from within.

'I seem to remember that.....'

He keeps licking the tears and listens to her singing. He groans in pain again as if something is trying to awaken from within.

'I seem to remember that.....'
Ano turns into an owl and lands on Not-CC's head.

"I could always come up with something for you to be sad about."
"Do not attempt to threaten me."
"I am Khalisah. It seems you do not remember me."
(Eh, go ahead. Just kinda find it funny there was already crying and stuff by page 3.)

@CC: Marina smiled and kissed him. "Please do baby...I love you so much..." She frowned and held him.

"Ket..." He wipes a tear away quickly. "I'm sorry Dassal.. If I could I would go back in time and fix everything.."
She plays with her hair for a while, then raises her head. "My name is Thea Rose Whitewood. Not Dassal." And then she walks away, her hands held out at her waist.

She plays with her hair for a while, then raises her head. "My name is Thea Rose Whitewood. Not Dassal." And then she walks away, her hands held out at her waist.
CA smiles slightly. "Good.. Make a new life for yourself."

Ano turns into an owl and lands on Not-CC's head.

He promptly swats at remembering this particular person easily. Very annoyed and angry.

'I remember you and know you. I've told you not to do that.'

"Do not attempt to threaten me."

"I am Khalisah. It seems you do not remember me."
(Eh, go ahead. Just kinda find it funny there was already crying and stuff by page 3.)

'I'm sorry.....Khal.....Khal. Wait now I remember you!'

Hugs her hard and gives her a flower.

[Come on it can't be that surpising....given the people and all.]

He promptly swats at remembering this particular person easily. Very annoyed and angry.

'I remember you and know you. I've told you not to do that.'

'I'm sorry.....Khal.....Khal. Wait now I remember you!'

Hugs her hard and gives her a flower.

[Come on it can't be that surpising....given the people and all.]
"Good. As long as you remember me."

Status
Not open for further replies.