The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
On it, a list of names. All but one are crossed off with blood.
Shivers violently and disappears in a blast of five colors and doesn't take the gold or list. Now worried for own life or rather worried about annoyance.

"Hotrod. What do you do?"
Bursts out laughing at hearing the name and cries from laughter.

Really? Hotrod? What a terrible name. Oh, I travel planes, several in fact and happen upon this one by accident.

Shivers violently and disappears in a blast of five colors and doesn't take the gold or list. Now worried for own life or rather worried about annoyance.

Bursts out laughing at hearing the name and cries from laughter.

Really? Hotrod? What a terrible name. Oh, I travel planes, several in fact and happen upon this one by accident.

It has his name on it.

@CC: "Thanks..."
Keeps laughing and crying, then stops wiping eyes from crying.

'Sorry, Hot' laughs some more and cries 'rod...'

Just outright laughs not caring if it hurts hotrod's feelings.

It has his name on it.
He knew it was his name on the list without needing to read it, something had told him. Thus he fled to never come back again, not for fear of death but fear of getting pissed off.

A tiny black pegasus, adorable as an adorable thing and also very very cute, guides in a slender shy girl who walks stiffly and covers her ears and looks around with small darting movements. The pegasus grins and looks around, her wings flapping erratically in excitement. "Hi guys! We got here in time!"

@CC: "Well nice to know you like it..." Grumbles. "Hey what else do you do?"

Keeps laughing and crying, then stops wiping eyes from crying.

'Sorry, Hot' laughs some more and cries 'rod...'

Just outright laughs not caring if it hurts hotrod's feelings.

He knew it was his name on the list without needing to read it, something had told him. Thus he fled to never come back again, not for fear of death but fear of getting pissed off.

But the title on the paper said 'party-goers list'

A tiny black pegasus, adorable as an adorable thing and also very very cute, guides in a slender shy girl who walks stiffly and covers her ears and looks around with small darting movements. The pegasus grins and looks around, her wings flapping erratically in excitement. "Hi guys! We got here in time!"
Khalisah nods courteously at them. "Greetings, Iluvia. Who art your friend?"

"Who're you?"

Looks at curiously not for the fact it's a horse but that she acted like she knew everyone here or perhaps she did. He shrugged and went back to conversing with the others.

@CC: "Well nice to know you like it..." Grumbles. "Hey what else do you do?"

'Sorry, I'm going to call you Rod.' Laughs a little. 'Rule a vast interstellar empire.'

Says easily and without a care that everyone knows or if assassin's would find out where he is.

But the title on the paper said 'party-goers list'

He considers the blood as a threat to him and doesn't like to party with strangers as all people are here.

"Who're you?"

The girl flinches, then runs her hands through her hair. "I-I am.... Thea." She laughs to herself quietly. "Oh, yes, Thea Whitewood; Thea Rose - so pretty..."

Status
Not open for further replies.