The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A gnome walks up to him and pours him a drink. "Good evening, sir! What are you doing this fine evening?"
The man looks at the small creature. 'I'm just here to listen to whoever, creature.'

He notices sitting in the same booth and shivers and reads some more.

One of the four people to enter, a hooded man, walks over to him and sits down at the booth. He doesn't say nothing.

Notices hooded man sitting in same booth and shivers, but continues reading not talking since the new person did not.

"I see."
TNEL Castle has been broken down into pieces and is currently being transported to Iwaku. It will take an indeterminate amount of time.

"Well... this is awkward."

Oh. A terrible wooden hut is built on top of the pieces.

Everyone sighs and gets a drink. "Fine, ignore us then.."

Hotrod walks over to the man from Chaosland. "Hello."

The man looks at the small creature. 'I'm just here to listen to whoever, creature.'

He notices sitting in the same booth and shivers and reads some more.

Notices hooded man sitting in same booth and shivers, but continues reading not talking since the new person did not.

The man pulls out a small bag and slides it across the table to the man, before leaving.

The man pulls out a small bag and slides it across the table to the man, before leaving.
He shrugs, takes the small bag feeling very cautions and opens it. Finding it odd that some stranger would just give a bag away.

What an odd fellow.

Hotrod walks over to the man from Chaosland. "Hello."

Hello, sir. How may I help you?

He has stopped reading having now been drawing into a conversation that her wanted in the first place.

"I immigrated from a land called Efseven, where the rulers were tyrannical. I'm exploring, really."

"I found the place interesting at least. Trying something new." He chuckled. "Would you like a drink?"

@CC: "Who are you? You look interesting."

He shrugs, takes the small bag feeling very cautions and opens it. Finding it odd that some stranger would just give a bag away.

What an odd fellow.

Hello, sir. How may I help you?

He has stopped reading having now been drawing into a conversation that her wanted in the first place.

It is filled with gold coins and a piece of paper.

"I found the place interesting at least. Trying something new." He chuckled. "Would you like a drink?"

"I'll take one, yes."

It is filled with gold coins and a piece of paper.
Ignore the gold having no need for it but shall keep it just in case, and reads the piece of paper. Shivers again for some reason.

He looks at the person, considering the question and shrugs deciding given the name wont cause trouble, atleast not for now.

Names Brant, why yes I am interesting. Who are you?

Hotrod buys Willy a drink. "Such a nice place. Surprised it came up this fast."

Ignore the gold having no need for it but shall keep it just in case, and reads the piece of paper. Shivers again for some reason.

He looks at the person, considering the question and shrugs deciding given the name wont cause trouble, atleast not for now.

On it, a list of names. All but one are crossed off with blood.

*After a small silver flash, a woman stumbles in*
I don't even...

"Hotrod. What do you do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.