The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl flinches, then runs her hands through her hair. "I-I am.... Thea." She laughs to herself quietly. "Oh, yes, Thea Whitewood; Thea Rose - so pretty..."
Ano looks at her. "Is it Whitewood or Rose?"

She smiles. "Oh, that's my mum. She seems a lot happier as a human, and it's easier for her too without having to worry about wings."
"... I am quite curious about this." She scratches her head and nods at her. "It is a pleasure to meet thee."

@CC: *jaw drops* Wow...really?

Laughs from his surprise and shrugs. As if its nothing really impressive or important.

'Yes, I've got my own ship which I left at home before I opened a rip to this place.'

Looks around the place frowns and shrugs, drinking the drink given to from a creature.

'Lacks women this place....'

Laughs from his surprise and shrugs. As if its nothing really impressive or important.

'Yes, I've got my own ship which I left at home before I opened a rip to this place.'

Looks around the place frowns and shrugs, drinking the drink given to from a creature.

'Lacks women this place....'

A brunette women in her 20s walks into the Wombat and sits by herself at the bar.

A brunette women in her 20s walks into the Wombat and sits by herself at the bar.

He notices her and shivers hard,as if he knew her from another life, though he doesn't go to her. He sits and watches feeling vaguely like a bad person. Starts to hum a tune, while staring at her.

He notices her and shivers hard,as if he knew her from another life, though he doesn't go to her. He sits and watches feeling vaguely like a bad person. Starts to hum a tune, while staring at her.

She looks at him and remembers something. "Oh! I know you! CC is that you?" She scampers over and hugs him. "It's Marina!"

Khalisah chants as she summons a giant bubble and starts floating about.

She looks at him and remembers something. "Oh! I know you! CC is that you?" She scampers over and hugs him. "It's Marina!"

Looks at blinking, the shivers hard his eyes watering from the pain in his head. Returns her hug and feels vaguely happy. Then remembers his wives at home.

'Who's CC? And I don't remember you...no I remember you vaguely in another life....'

Looks at blinking, the shivers hard his eyes watering from the pain in his head. Returns her hug and feels vaguely happy. Then remembers his wives at home.

'Who's CC? And I don't remember you...no I remember you vaguely in another life....'

She frowned. "I'm your wife! Remember?" She showed him the ring she had from CC. "Remember now baby?"

She backs away a few steps, holding one of the flowers weaved into her hair, and then she turns around and runs clumsily.
CA stands there and thinks of people who would be scared of him. "Wait a minute.." His eyes widen as he realizes who she is. "Dassal.."

She frowned. "I'm your wife! Remember?" She showed him the ring she had from CC. "Remember now baby?"

Eyes are streaming tears, for some reason that he can't understand. Looks at the ring and stares still not remembering.

'I'm sorry but I don't.....but it feels like something is missing...'

Eyes are streaming tears, for some reason that he can't understand. Looks at the ring and stares still not remembering.

'I'm sorry but I don't.....but it feels like something is missing...'

Marina cried and hugged him. "Please remember! I married you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.