The First Subjects

OH I totally forgot, maybe it will be decided in the rp when the break off. Who would you think the leaders for both sides would be? I have no clue actually lol.
I'm trying to picture that, and just. There are rain clouds bigger than our entire planet out there already. Who knows what Titan could do without the restriction of gravity? It's alarming and fascinating at the same time.
Yeah, luckily he's on the good side. I'm knd of glad I made him for Peace, Imagine if he was for destruction lol.

I can kinda see this happening as the rp processes. (Yes I just brought transformers in after zoids.)

• Love
Reactions: Nad and Justin
I'm off for the night, see you all tomorrow. That video is freaking funny.

Glad you enjoyed it. It's just a small clip of the original transformers movie. ^.^

I edited Marcus's sheet to include his higher and lower level abilities. Hope I didn't make him overpowered. Or underpowered.

Reactions: Nad
Oh, God, I wish I was on too >.<

I'm really happy to see how you all are interested in this idea :) My whole idea was that we could all together build this story, and it seems I got the right people for it!

The different characteristics about the floors are amazing ideas. My girl didn't have nothing special, just a heavy metallic floor and walls so that she couldn't lift them even if she tried hard. And she'd be surprise to see the other floors have a few things in their halls, since hers was deserted. But I loved all your ideas and I'm really excited about this too.

Oh, I also thought about the opposites in both sides. Titan x Shade and Leon x Marcus are clear, but I think Element x Lori are really interesting as well. Maybe not just for their powers, but more like their personalities. I see them like natural enemies, being Lori the only one that can really take Element out of her mind (in every sense). Although, I have to remind you, we have a looong way until this happens. I really want some characters being great friends with each others and dramatically fighting later in the RP. (And a romance being teared up by their beliefs would be amazing...)

Leaders? Well, we'll also probably have a temporal leader in the 6 person group. And, yeah, we'll just see how they interact and see who'd be best. Or just let them fight for it. Like the transformers.

Anyway, we'll see how the story develops! And thank all of you for joining and participating

Im gonna try and get this post out right now before work, though i may have to do it on mobioe, so plz excuse any errors.

okie, done. Hope I didnt go overkill there xP

okie, done. Hope I didnt go overkill there xP
Lol, I don't think so. To me you didn't do anything crazy lol. Mental Manipulation can be tricky in a RP, but it wasn't like you invaded Titan's mind to kill him or anything...without giving him a chance to defend himself, I like your post.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
that and I didnt specifically say that there wasnt resistance. She just wanted to get in fast so that he wouldnt be able to push back as much

Reactions: MadKingJai™
that and I didnt specifically say that there wasnt resistance. She just wanted to get in fast so that he wouldnt be able to push back as much
Yup, so you know how to play it. I have been in some supernatural rps...where assholes use mental powers just annoy everyone...so glad your not like that xD.

If it starts getting harder to control something i wanna do, i'll just resort to a dice throw, no matter how much dice hate me xP just fir thr sake of not being that annoying mary sue op godmode person

Reactions: MadKingJai™
XD I totally agree about Lori and Element. Element was meant to be versatile, without a lot of major upgrades and without explicitly strong powers, but at the same time, her power doesn't leave her very vulnerable to much of anything, and with the right level of knowledge and creativity, she could become pretty powerful, but Lori is really the only one who could take all that away from her, which is super interesting. On the other hand, like someone else said, they're at the same time kind of complimentary, so if they worked together, that would be a really interesting pairing.

I have a question, if I may. How old would the subjects be when they were taken from their families? Because Marcus is one of my pretty well fleshed out characters that I adapted for this roleplay, and he's Louisianan. Has five sibs and a twin brother and everything. Would he have the accent?

Yeah Titan would be Chaotic Good definitely...kind of like Storm in a more chaotic way lol. Most of times he does look out for the good of other's but lik ein cs I said he will fight for his beliefs over everything, so yeah xD.

Just realize that some of us have an enemy with powers that can stop each other mainly mines and Zaira

Atmokinesis VS Gyrokinesis(Gravity Manipulation) since both work with the Earth or the planet...so that battle would be amazing lol.

And Weapon Summoming and Metal Bending, since most weapons have some type of metal in it, another cool battle.

Then other two, might not be able to offset each other, but would still be a cool battle.
Chaotic good would be the destruction group. The lawful good fits the peace group.

pfft. They want to keep the peace, that doesn't mean they're either lawful or orderly. I don't think that distinction need be made. People support peace or rights or whatever else in a myriad of ways. Just because most of the peace kids are a little sweeter in disposition, I don't think you should expect them to be always calm.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I read tht chaotic good is a person that is out for themself...but can still help others think of Once Upon A Time with Hook, he would considered Chaotic Good, people may look at him evil, but he does things that end for the good of everyone.

[BCOLOR=#f2ecda]A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#f2ecda]Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#f2ecda]Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.[/BCOLOR]

Finally posted!

I have a question, if I may. How old would the subjects be when they were taken from their families? Because Marcus is one of my pretty well fleshed out characters that I adapted for this roleplay, and he's Louisianan. Has five sibs and a twin brother and everything. Would he have the accent?

They were taken as newborns, I think I added somewhere in the description of the RP. So, nope, no accent. And he shouldn't remember his family either.

I'll be making my second post tomorrow since I'm a little busy tonight. Sorry!

Just posted! I believe that, as my girl was spotted by a man that worked in there, he'd alert other people and it shouldn't be long until they start chasing everyone.

Oh, and as she was going down the 5th floor, and Marcus was going to the 4th, he's the guy she saw and tried to lift. If he's fast enough, he could grab from something and prevent this. Although it probably wouldn't be difficult to convince her to put him back down with words.

Reactions: Shadicmaster