The First Subjects

Okay now my turn woot lol.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
My intro is up...hope you all like it.

@Victor Markov I menitoned you char, becuase he has the knife...which would definitely help Titan get out of the jacket...and he would also be a cool friend with Titan, I think in the beginning...until everyone starts splitting up.

Lol the male equivalant of storm and Wade Winston Wilson. What an interesting combination.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lol the male equivalant of storm and Wade Winston Wilson. What an interesting combination.
Yeah, what better pair than that xD.

Oh the spolili is just what his room looks like. BTW

Well, my character is on the seventh floor. Too bad we don't have a nightcrawler the team. Already have a semi-sane deadpool. Lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
what's a nightcrawler?

Floor nine for me. The higher my character is, the less chance of injuring others if she has a limit break

Talking about xmen characters, @firejay1.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
I think I'm going to have Element be floor one, since the requirements to keep her trapped would take some doing and be rather heavy.

Don't forget Good Guy!Magneto and Dark Female!Xavier.

Nightcrawler was a character gifted in teleportation. Blue, German mutant with a tail. Supposedly the son of mystique (a blue shape-shifter) and Azazel (a red demonic looking teleporter).

Rofl, I love how we are comparing our chars to XMen...I can't wait to see them all.

Oh so @Shadicmaster, since she is on Ninth Floor...Titan is there now, he was on the top floor...since the farther up he is on Earth the atomspheric level is to high to keep any weather to sustain his powers. Maybe she could try and help him with his jacket...or something lol if you want. Was going to ask Victor's char to cut the straps. I wonder if everyone will think my character is a psycho now...since he is the only one in a straight jacket and on the Top Floor.

Well at least Lori wont think hes crazy, but I wont be able to post till tomorrow night after work <,<

• Love
Well at least Lori wont think hes crazy, but I wont be able to post till tomorrow night after work <,<
Well either way no one who has post can until everyone does...thems the Rules xD.

Rofl, I love how we are comparing our chars to XMen...I can't wait to see them all.

Oh so @Shadicmaster, since she is on Ninth Floor...Titan is there now, he was on the top floor...since the farther up he is on Earth the atomspheric level is to high to keep any weather to sustain his powers. Maybe she could try and help him with his jacket...or something lol if you want. Was going to ask Victor's char to cut the straps. I wonder if everyone will think my character is a psycho now...since he is the only one in a straight jacket and on the Top Floor.
Lol. We have a role reversal of lawful good and chaotic good (correct me if I'm wrong) between magneto and not Xavier, but Jean Gray (@Shadicmaster). And possibly sabertooth stuck in wade's body.

• Love
I define Marcus as Neutral Good rather than Lawful Good, but yeah, that seems to be accurate, @Victor Markov.

I define Marcus as Neutral Good rather than Lawful Good, but yeah, that seems to be accurate, @Victor Markov.
Yeah Titan would be Chaotic Good definitely...kind of like Storm in a more chaotic way lol. Most of times he does look out for the good of other's but lik ein cs I said he will fight for his beliefs over everything, so yeah xD.

Just realize that some of us have an enemy with powers that can stop each other mainly mines and Zaira

Atmokinesis VS Gyrokinesis(Gravity Manipulation) since both work with the Earth or the planet...so that battle would be amazing lol.

And Weapon Summoming and Metal Bending, since most weapons have some type of metal in it, another cool battle.

Then other two, might not be able to offset each other, but would still be a cool battle.