The First Subjects

I've been thinking about that! This whole roleplay has the potential to be really, really interesting. Ugh. I'm excited.

• Love
Reactions: Nad and Justin
Who exactly do you see as Element's opposite?

Who exactly do you see as Element's opposite?
Her's I said that her and Lori don't have opposites..but would still be a cool battles if the Peace and The Destruction Face off.

@firejay1, Lori, the empath/telepath. Honestly, I think that matchup would be cool as hell, because Lori can manipulate people and Element can manipulate things. They don't cancel one another out, they're complimentary.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and firejay1
The concept of yin and yang really lives in this rp, huh?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Gorgeous, isn't it?

Everything has balance. Plus there are two that can give Leon a bit of a hard time. Element and our resident master of magnetism.

Never thought of it that way lol...so yeah everyone has a match or a partner of both side lol...this rp is going to be crazy xD.

Once they all reach their full potential, in sure they will all give each other a hard time.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'd just like to point out that romance in this roleplay, if it gets involved somehow, could get real complicated like damn. Because all three of the ladies are straight and there is a straight guy, a bi guy, and a gay guy. So.

Reactions: firejay1
True enough. Expect me to summon a mech later on in the rp. Probably this
geno_breaker_the_apocalypse_by_liger_inuzuka-d343oqn-png.80947

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Haha, and element turns a mannequin into a real human. Now that will be fun. I really wasn't thinking about romance, to be honest. *laughs. Probably should've just made element asexual.

I'm probably going to keep Leon on the warpath as soon as the group becomes divided.

Titan just goes with the flow...so mostly will not be looking, but if it happes it happens.

When Titan gets full powers, he really well be like Storm, so watch out xD.

I always liked Atmokinesis, because a lot of people never pick that power, for some reason. It;s like only special people pick it...which is me xD. If we had powers in real life Atmokinesis would definitely be mines.

Reactions: Nad
I'd be more like wolverine or sabertooth. Rapid healing, long lifespan, natural weapons, heightened physical capabilities, etc.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I should probably outline the abilities Marcus learns as his power develops...

I should probably outline the abilities Marcus learns as his power develops...
xD, that's what I did...imagine if they leave Earth or something, then Titan's powers would change into creative outerspace Atmokinesis. Man I wish @Zaira was on, so they can see our discussion about their rp lol.

• Love
xD, that's what I did...imagine if they leave Earth or something, then Titan's powers would change into creative outerspace Atmokinesis. Man I wish @Zaira was on, so they can see our discussion about their rp lol.
I'm trying to picture that, and just. There are rain clouds bigger than our entire planet out there already. Who knows what Titan could do without the restriction of gravity? It's alarming and fascinating at the same time.

I have no doubt that our gracious gm will be reading this as soon as possible. And something just hit me like a ton of bricks. Who will the leaders be for each group?

I have no doubt that our gracious gm will be reading this as soon as possible. And something just hit me like a ton of bricks. Who will the leaders be for each group?
I feel like that's something we should decide after our characters actually interact. Hard to determine something like that just based off a paragraph describing their personalities.

Reactions: MadKingJai™