The First Subjects

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ooh, yes. All of the dramas. c:<

Thanks~ :P Might add more info on it, change the colors to funner things or something. I dunno. We'll see.

Reactions: Nad
sorry the post is short. Wasnt much to put there >.>

:/ I just noticed something pretty sad..... I'm the only teen member here

You know you could of wrote them going down to the fifth floor and finding the guy in the air and stuff xD

you said 8, so I talked about 8. I didnt remember if someone had claimed 8 yet or not, so I didnt go into anything specific. That, and there could be more scientist conflict if it is a storage room because obviously someone would be trying to guard anything that could be used against them

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh yeah okay nevermind then lol. Since are chars are together for the science fight probably about to happen do you want to collab and then paste on thread? I could pasted to the ic after finish, when next round of posts. When can start on it tonight, since I'm about to leave for work.

sounds good to me, i guess, though tuesdays are pretty unpredictable for me. I'll just try to respond when I can

sounds good to me, i guess, though tuesdays are pretty unpredictable for me. I'll just try to respond when I can
Well perfect lol, since I won't be on maybe wednesday we cna start I don't work tomorrow.

Just a general notice. Due to school starting up again, I've made the decision to try reducing my time actively online, and will be unwatching any non-essential threads, so expect me to be limited in or completely absent from any OoC chat. I will still respond to both PM's and IC in a timely manner (which means at the very latest within a week), but don't expect me to know or respond if you mention me OoC. If you wanna discuss any plot things, don't feel shy about messaging me in private, though!

Just a general notice. Due to school starting up again, I've made the decision to try reducing my time actively online, and will be unwatching any non-essential threads, so expect me to be limited in or completely absent from any OoC chat. I will still respond to both PM's and IC in a timely manner (which means at the very latest within a week), but don't expect me to know or respond if you mention me OoC. If you wanna discuss any plot things, don't feel shy about messaging me in private, though!
Alright! Do you want us to tag you when it's your turn to post? As well as if we say something important in here...

If you say something important here, please do tag me or better yet, send me a PM, but you won't need to gimme a poke when it's my turn to post. I'll still stalk the IC enough to know. ;) It's my turn right now, as a matter of fact!

Alright, we are starting the third round!

I'm leaving on a trip today so I might not be very active in this thread for about a week, but I'll make sure to have a reply ready tonight or tomorrow.

I've been doing manual labor all day, so I'll get to responding after I eat and shower and maybe nap. So just a few hours, tops.

Hope I didn't butcher that too badly. I am tired and operating on an unfamiliar device. Um, the weirdnesses I mentioned were going off of the body armor @firejay1 described in their post, in case that was unclear.

Also, been doing some research on metal/magnetism and daaaaaaayum there are a lot of metallic elements. Most of them are made in labs, irrelevant to daily life, or found in quantities too small for them to have an impact on Marcus's abilities, but I've decided to limit what he can bend a little bit anyways. Took a bit and some research, but I've limited it down to magnetic metals (iron, nickel, cobalt, manganese) and really conductive metals (silver, copper, gold, aluminum, zinc, nickel, brass, bronze, iron, platinum, carbonized and stainless steel, lead). I'm also going to include any alloys that can be placed in either category. That okay?

Sounds perfect @Spectre of the Fade :)

@Victor Markov just a head's up, Shade is not a killing fan. She will oppose him in my next post, since she'll only start thinking about killing people when she sees the world, and decides it's the only way.

@Victor Markov just a head's up, Shade is not a killing fan. She will oppose him in my next post, since she'll only start thinking about killing people when she sees the world, and decides it's the only way.
That's fine with me. I could see them having a short argument in the stairwell. Lol

@Victor Markov Marcus is not going to react well to the violence, either. It...it could be a pretty bad fight, right there, given that Marcus and Shade are roughly in agreement on the subject of killing right now.

Well, Leon is trying to protect the group no matter the cost. The one guard was just to keep them safe. I've got a plan for the plasma casters that won't make the death toll rise. Not unless the structural integrity of the building is compromised.

Aww yeah, looks like it'll turn to our first small fight.

I was going to lay down some suppressing fire. ^.^' make the guards panic and dive for some cover.