The First Subjects

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh, awesome. c: I'll get to work on my response ASAP. How secure would Shade's hold be? Like, would Marcus be able to move around?

He'd be like floating around. So, yeah, he will be able to move, but shouldn't be able to get down on his own.

Done. Have Marcus flailing around like a dork, you beautiful people. c:

Reactions: Nad
My post will be up tomorrow. @Shadicmaster Would ie be alright if Titan grabbed Lori's hand to bring her down the stiars...in my next post I was going to have a docotr spot them...and they would have to run down the flight of stairs.

Lori would struggle a bit, but yeah, you would be able to grab and run with her

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Lori would struggle a bit, but yeah, you would be able to grab and run with her
Okay, nothing like make her jump or anything like that xD, just running from the doctor, it's cool that you post after me...so our characters can react to each quicker xD, but tomorrow for sure.

lol, well i have to post after you anyway since thats posting order

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I don't want to hold anyone up once you two post, so may I just ask, what exactly is going on outside the building? What should I have Element do or see? Are there people fighting? Where are the doctors right now? That is to say, is there anything specific I should or should not include or can I just make it up as I go along? @Zaira

I don't want to hold anyone up once you two post, so may I just ask, what exactly is going on outside the building? What should I have Element do or see? Are there people fighting? Where are the doctors right now? That is to say, is there anything specific I should or should not include or can I just make it up as I go along? @Zaira

You can certainly make it up as you go along. I was thinking that a few scientist slept in there just in case something happened overnight, and a few others just came to work in the morning. So, I don't think you'll find any, although a guard might see her and try going after her. Maybe he pulls a security alarm and the others get desperated in leaving the building, since it'll wake up everyone else. As long as the outside, there is a courtyard where they trained, but it was covered to avoid them getting away. So, if she's in the front of the building, she'd find herself in the middle of a city. Wouldn't look much different from ours. I was planning on making a description IC, but the basics are many buildings, little green and many homeless. Should look a little dark.

Maybe she can fight a few guards going after her, and as a bunch of others appear, she gets caught. Anyway, when they are about to take her back to her place, another character will see her and save her. Although you can make up anything else (:

My post will be up later today. I got to go, so I don't want to put up a half ass post. Later for now Subjects xD

Wont be able to post till later tonight or tomorrow

My post is up.

I've been thinking. Marcus is probably going to crush on both Leon and Titan, @Victor Markov and @Shattered♦Secrets™, because it's completely in character for him to do so, even without the fact that they're the first two attractive people in his age group he's ever met. That okay with you two?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Cool with me, Titan's Bi anyway lol.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
*Growls under breath and runs away with Triton* lol, tis what happens when there are overly attractive face claims!

*Growls under breath and runs away with Triton* lol, tis what happens when there are overly attractive face claims!
I'LL FIGHT CHU BRO U WANNA GO
I'm kidding, I swear! But Lori versus Marcus for the lovely Titan would be some seriously great drama IC. I'm down. c: But then, I'm almost always down for fictional drama.

I've been thinking. Marcus is probably going to crush on both Leon and Titan, @Victor Markov and @Shattered♦Secrets™, because it's completely in character for him to do so, even without the fact that they're the first two attractive people in his age group he's ever met. That okay with you two?
Remember, Leo has a knife and knows how to use it like Leonardo DaVinci knows how to use a paint brush, plus he loves the ladies not the men. Could be some good comedy moments between Marcus and Leon. Go for it, but expect some slapstick comedy no pun intended. Lol

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Wo, people fighiting over my character, I like it xD

My friend showed me this online photo editing thing and I used it to edit my title into Marcus's picture. c: I am a happy Sammy.

Love the drama... Can't wait to see you fighting for him. And my girl taking advantage of it to sneak and take Titan with her.

Just kidding. Shade probably won't be interested in anyone, anyway... but who knows.

Marcus' pic looks good :)