The Final Masqurade [Reaper Six-PureKor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael shrugged, looking at the window. "Maybe I was just a daredevil." he replied, then looked back at her. "I really cared about you, Olesia, and I still do. Enough to take a stupid risk to save you." he whispered.

He looked at her, until a shell hit close. Too close. The windows shattered inward, and dirt flew in, followed by smoke. Michael pulled Olesia towards him and spun, so that his back faced the shrapnel and she was protected. Nothing hurt him, but he had to make sure she was okay.

Yes.. Of course he cared. He is my best friend. I don't know why I think that he might have stronger feelings for me. Like to love me.. More than a friend.. That's just a dream.

Thinking to herself, Olesia sighed for a moment before being twisted, with a huge Bang shattering the window and Mickey pulled her body closer. Her back got support from a desk and his chest tightly pressed against hers. Her body begun to feel extremely hot just from that gesture.

" Mickey.. I.. Am fine. I don't need that kind of protection anymore. I am a big girl now.. But thank you.
I care about you a lot."

She whispered at his ear, with her fingers squeezing his back for a moment, before she wanted to push him away.

This was not healthy at all.

Perhaps, being far away from him will be better. She could not go on for To long with this masquerade.

Michael coughed with the smoke, waving it away as he pulled away from her. He could barely see her, but whispered, "I know... But I still want to protect you." he told her.

He stood, removing his jacket and starting to fan the smoke away. When it was clear, he looked back at Olesia, both their faces covered in grime and soot.

Why all the time he had to be so kind and nice to her? It was hard to bare with this. Hard enough that her feelings were not return back, it really hurt. Olesia swore that she will become stronger. It was not time for playing games.

However, Olesia stood up to her feet, patting her cloak from the dust and coughed a few times. Her eyes turned now to a darker shade of blue. The darkest tone you could see.

Her hand brushed some of her hair away from her cheek, looking at the shattered window while the loud noises kept echoing in the distance.

" Stop being so nice to me!! I.. C-can't deal with this anymore, Mickey! I just can't !!"

Her voice louder than usual, starring at his eyes intensely, not caring if he would see the colours In hers. Her fingers clenched together, turning away to ran away toward the shattered window and put her hands on the edge. Realising after that she actually cut herself, blood stains coming down to her hand.

It was like she lost all her strength and could not climb the damn window.

Michael watched her, a shocked and almost hurt expression on his face. He wondered what he'd done wrong, what he could have done differantly.

"Olesia, what's wrong?" he asked her, his voice laced with worry and concern. He walked over to her, "please... Don't go out there. Not now."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Olesia had not enough strength for some odd reason, now wincing at the sharp pain at her left hand. Blood coming from the two cuts inside her palm. Her eyes lifted to look at Mickey, with this sad expression hard to miss.

Olesia took a step back, when her back had hit the corner of the room, trying to hold back her tears. She bite the inside of her cheek to prevent that from happening.

" Just.. S-Sstop being so nice to me.. I.. I - have feelings for you, okay? It hurts when you still treat me like I am your sister!"

Her chin trembling as the words come out, her pulse rising at a higher level and could actually feel her bold rushing faster inside her veins. Her eyes shifted again to a tone of very pale yellow with black circles around it, exactly when their eyes come in contact.

" I.. Am stupid.. I, am sorry for my behaviour."

Reactions: CalibansEnthusiast
He looked at her, "I'm treating you like a friend, Olesia... And I just don't want to lose you. Because you're not the only one with feelings, because I have them too. And if something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do. So I protect you." he said.

Something with her was not right, though this wasn't the time and place to bring it up.

• Love
Olesia this time looked at the ground in shame, then her eyes fallowed her wound. Her body reacted on it's own, from instinct more when her tongue trances over the blood; in a licking motion, tasting her own blood with a sigh.

" I.. Don't think you'll ever understand how I am and what I am Mickey. Nobody has and nobody will never will..
You can't stay with me. You'll be in danger."

She said to him, now looking again at his futures with a sad smile, while a tear came down along her cheek. In a quick movement, her cloak flew around her body and made a fast jump to the window again, before managing to set her foot outside.
Olesia looked back at Mickey with a sad expression, pain sharp like a knife cutting right through her.

Her feet begun to move quickly, still with the smoke hanging around same as fog, running as fast she could. For once, she did not looked back for him.

This was for the best. Definitely.

Shit.

He watched her, curiosity flicking across his face. Was she...

"What are you?" he asked quietly. "Give me a chance to, Olesia... Please." he said as she climbed out the window. And as she ran off, he headed to the window, looking out. "Don't leave..." he whispered as he watched her form depart. Then he turned back, feeling hollow inside.

• Love
Olesia kept running until she had reached some half destroyed shops, in the centre of the town. She knew that they will be after all, only once choice she had. To shift form. They would not suspect her in case they will find her. And so, Olesia took a deep breath going behind a fast food shop.

There, she took of her boots and the cloak that cared so much about. With eyes shut, Olesia's begun to be surrounded by a very light-blue aura with lighting in between, electric shock types. The waves from her body, making a huge wave for at least 10-15 miles from her location up into the sky.

Then, in a swirl of green and purple lights, more cool wind lingering around along with sparkles, Olesia's human form dispersed. Instead, now was a beautiful leopard. Her paws stepping carefully on the ground, while the feline's eyes turned bright orange.

After several minutes, a loud growl echoed into the air and she made a run for it. Deep down she knew that he needed her. But, how could she help him now?

Of course, Olesia did not care at that moment. Her big paws helped her to make quick and faster jumps, going back at Mickey.

Olesia hoped that he still was there, wanting to apologise to him definitely. However, after several minutes passing by a patrol car was heard in the distance. She had to hurry up.

After jumping over a car , Olesia-leopard finally had reached back to the destination. The big feline let out a roar before jumping through the same window and landed on the ground. Her tail swinging nervously.

Michael slumped down, below the window, his eyes shut tightly. He didn't hear the noise outside the building, focused on nothing. What had he done? To lose his best friend, to lose the only girl he ever had feelings for...

All those thoughts changed when the huge cat landed in the room. Michael scrambled for his rifle, and brought it to bear on its head. He started to press the trigger... But stopped.

"If that's you... Lay down," he said quietly. If it wasn't, he'd shoot. If it was... He just might smile.

• Love
The Feline Olesia, moved her tail watching his movements, her ears going down her fluffy head and showed him her fangs.
Then, slowly and precisely, the feline come to lay down onto the ground, still with the orange eyes starting at him. The tip of her tail twitching around her.

Oh, God! I hope he won't freak out.. If he shoots me .. I will probably be dead, but at least it was worth it.

The feline moved the head to one side, licking her own paw with it's big tongue, before did like a crawling movement onto the ground towards him. But not going to close.

Everything was still uncertain.

As soon as she laid down, and he knew who it was, he lowered the rifle and crouched. "So you're one of them, huh." he whispered, looking at her. He slowly held out his hand for her. "Want to head upstairs? The bombardment's over." he offered.

• Love
Olesia's animal form stood up on all her four claws, stepping closer to him. It was actually a bigger size of a normal snow leopard, oh with orange eyes instead of blue ones. Her head came in contact with his hand, brushing it's for against his skin and give it a lick soon after.

Her tail came by swinging in the air, beginning to purr alongside him, looking now up to his face.
Then, Olesia made a jump toward his side where the door was in sight, waiting for him to fallow.

So he did not shoot me.. Thank up God! I am alive.. At least for now. He is not scared of me. Or find me disgusting ? I think he had hit his head somewhere for sure.. It's to nice to be true..

He smiled, and when she went to his side he scratched behind her ears a second, before following her back up.

"I'm not scared of you, Olesia. Because I know you won't hurt me. I actually think this is pretty cool." he commented as they headed back up.

• Love
The feline jumped over the steps quickly, with both of them moving alone In the hallways before reaching the same place as before.

He thinks I am cool.. Whoa.! I am in shock to be honest. I don't know how can I face him after this and what we are going to do afterwards..
To bad though, before I can turn back it will be a few hours..

The leopard moved it's paws on the dirty ground, when she saw the bench from before and his blanket still there. Olesia stepped gallantly towards it, turning her head to him by twisting her ears.
Once again, she showed him the sharp teeth, while her eyes begun to glow in the dim light.

This was awkward indeed.

He sat his rifle down and say on the bench, looking at her. "At least you don't turn into a wolf, my allergies would be going crazy," he smiled at her.

He kind of wanted her to jump up here with him, so he could pet her like an evil genius in a corny movie. But that was his corny side, and he repressed it. Instead, he held his hand out like before, reaching over and softly petting and scratching her.

• Love
He could see a kind of like smile forming at the leopard's mouth, now coming closer to him. Olesia sat down, as a dog would and let her head to rest at his lap. It felt rather good with him petting her that way.

She simply wished, this was only a nightmare and that she was a normal woman after all. But, it was not the case for sure. Her animal form was an snow leopard.

He is funny even in these moments.. He never changed no matter what may happen. Yet, I am surprised that he takes this matter so easily..

Then, Olesia lifted her head and put her big paws over his chest, pushing him down the bench. Her wet tongue moved over his face, in an affectionate way. The yellow eyes of her never leaving his sight.

He smiled, continuing this. When she lifted her head and pushed him down with a surprisingly powerful paw, he simply fell back, because she could easily overpower him.

He laughed a little when she licked at his face, looking at her, "Oh, Olesia..." he whispered as she did. He was particularly sensitive around his neck, and he half hope she went there, and half didn't.

• Love
Olesia give him another friendly luck, before that feline tongue, brushed over his neck on a stronger movement. Then, the leopard move from him and jumped down. Olesia, started to lick herself again same like a cat would do.

I found his weak spot.. He he. I am proud of myself. I wonder if he will kiss me after this.. Hmm..
Still, I think I have about an hour or two before I can shift myself back.. Only problem, I have no clothes on now. Shot..

He head titled to one side, moving her tail around her body, with her breathing easily heard in that quiet room.

What was next..?

Status
Not open for further replies.