The Final Masqurade [Reaper Six-PureKor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can agree with the mysterious part," he said, smiling gently at her. It just felt good to be with her, his best friend from childhood. He met her gaze, and stared right back into her pretty eyes, knowing he'd probably get lost.

He chuckled softly, "you and me both." he said about her spider comment. "I've got a sleeping bag, and a few blankets. You're welcome to them. As for using me as a pillow," he looked at the window, his face coloring a bit too. "I guess you could," he replied in the same tone, nudging her shoulder back.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Together, #EE9A4D

Olesia let out a soft sigh at his explanation, making the condition of her heart rate to worsen. How was this even possible, after all those years?

Her body stretched once again, nodding her head to Mickey in agreement for the sleeping bags. In fact that was not such a bad idea. It will be like the old times.

Almost the same. Only difference, is now they were grown ups.

However, Olesia stood up again and walked around the empty room, glaring at his riffle for a minute. With one movement, her hand grabbed her hair and used a red material strand to tie it up.

" Well, then I can help you set them up. I am feeling a bit tired. I could use a few hours of sleep.

Then I'll stay for watch. We cannot afford to be to Cautious.."

Olesia explained to Mickey, gulping the nod at her throat by trying to smile at him once again.
It was good that she had met him, even in this circumstances.

The heavy storm did show no sign of calming down.

This will be a long night.

Reactions: CalibansEnthusiast
Michael smiled at her. "Go ahead, I'll stay awake and keep watch," he said, then stood and walked to the corner, where he unrolled a red sleeping bag and grabbed a few folded up blankets for her.

"Where do you want me to set it up?" he asked her.

Reactions: PureKor

Together, #EE9A4D

Olesia give him a kind smile, taking of again her heavy cloak and folded it, now setting it on the bench. She turned around , helping him with the improvised bed, to the left corner of the room.

Olesia took the blanket, but spread it over the bench for him. Obviously, she did not need it. She had hot blood going through her veins, especially since she had the animalistic side of her. Cold was not an issue to her.

" Over here is just fine.Like I settled it. Besides, I told you I need your as an pillow. You have to stay closer to me for now.
Unless you're scared that I might bite your finger or something.."

Olesia let out a giggle, joking around with him, before making herself comfy closer to the bench. She sat down on her bottom, bring her hands under her knees while some strands of hair come across her cheek. Her eyes remained a light shade of blue.

He smiled at her, and sat beside her. "Hopefully I have all ten when morning comes," he said, teasing her back. "I'll be here when you wake up, Olivia. Promise."

Michael stayed at her side, his rifle within easy reach, but close enough so that she could use him as a pillow, and a heat source if she needed.

• Love

Sleeping, #EE9A4D

Olesia smiled at him, now curling around his arm, letting her head to be supported at his shoulder. Her arms still wrapped underneath her knees, closing her eyes for the moment.

" Thank you Mickey.. You're the best after all. I don't know how I lived without you until now.."

Her voice trailing of now, slowly but certainly falling asleep; after an entire day running through the city, had definitely made her body tired. Her right side pressed firmly onto his side, giving her that reassurance of safety. Even for a short while.

Only if he knew her darkest secret. Perhaps, he would not look at her the same way he does now.

It was just a matter of time.
Damn it..

Reactions: CalibansEnthusiast
He smiled at her as he looked over. "No problem, Olesia," he whispered, feeling her curl around him. What he wanted to do was hold her, to keep her warm and give her that feeling of safety.

As she drifted off, he softly brushed some hair off her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. He smiled at her sleeping form, then looked out around their holdout.

• Love

The dream, #EE9A4D

The warmth from his body emanating ever so dearly, made her sleep even more comforting. Olesia breathed softly over his arm, now her right hand curled at his forearm. Her body slightly moving in the same rhythm with her own heart beats.

" This warm comfort is not a dream.. Uhmm.. "

Her voice mumbling softly, rubbing happily her cheek over his shoulder, while her hair slowly, slipped from the knot and fell over her back. Some strands tickled his neck in the process, while Olivia continued to sleep for a while now.

" I missed you.. Nmmm.. Give me marshmallows.." Her voice mumbling again within the dream about Mickey. Olesia moved her legs closer to his side, nearly falling down into his lap.

This is odd..

Michael stayed awake, looking over at her when she mumbled. As her hair tickled his neck, he brushed it off slowly, trying not to wake her. His neck was the one spot that was ticklish on him, and he didn't think that Olesia remembered that.

He kept watching her, and then looking out. As she started to slip, he adjusted his body so that she would stay on his shoulder. As the night went on, and he too, grew tired, he rested his cheek against her head softly.

• Love
The Silence.

A while under had passed since she had fallen asleep; by knowing for sure if she was dreaming or not, Olesia slowly, flutter open her eyelashes. Mickey's warm breath tickled along her hair. An instant smile formed at her lips, trying to move aside for a bit.

Her hand come to caress his cheek softly, only hearing his breathing and her own heart beating loudly. The rain had subsided by then, only small drops falling down and the rustle of the cool wind, breezing around the streets.

Olesia pulled the blanket on top of them, wrapping it around their bodies before she leaned over and kissing his cheek softly. Retreating back now, blushing in the dark, Olesia's fingers tangled together because she begun to feel nervous.

" If he knew how cute he looks right now.."

With a tiny giggle, she looked at his futures admiring him in silence. Her eyes shifted to a very pale oranges tone, almost glowing in the dark.

Suddenly, a loud sound broke the silence and comfort. The noise came from outside, echoing through the air. It sounded like a large explosion.

Olesia's senses told her this is not good, muttering some incomprehensible words under her breath, her eyes turned at Mickey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael smiled as he felt her move and stirred slightly. He felt her lips on his cheek and all his facial features turned red. He started to wake, mumbling her name. In truth, he had been dreaming about her, too. Some alternate reality where she had stayed.

When the explosion broke the silence, he shot awake and grabbed his rifle. Michael looked at her, then moved to the window in a symphony of popping joints. He looked out, and saw smoke rising almost a half mile away. Then his ears registered the sound, like ripping paper right into a microphone at a heavy metal concert. Something he knew all too well.

He ran to Olesia and grabbed her arm, picking her up quickly. "We need to get downstairs. Now." he told her, taking her hand and guiding her towards the stairs.

Reactions: PureKor
Olesia grabbed her cloak, setting it quickly on top of her just as Mickey grabbed her hand. Her face blushed slightly, making the yellowish colour in her eyes to disappear. Instead, the colour shifted to a deep purple once again; her heart beating furiously inside her chest while they ran down the stairs.

" That kind of scared me, Mickey.. In other cases, for others this may just be like the 4th of July, you know?
Besides.. Where are we gonna go?"

Olesia spoke on a whisper, reaching the stairs and stepping quicker alongside him, not leaving his hand with her fingers curled tightly around his palm. The warmth spreading like a viral virus quickly inside her body.

Shot.. Calm down.

Michael led her down to the basement, into a classroom that was never used. With tiny windows filtering in only a small bit of light.

"Its artillery fire, Olesia. Really big guns," he explained. "I didn't want to be upstairs, or outside while it's coming down" he explained to her as he looked at her. "We're safe here until it passes." Michael promised. He never let go of her hand, the feel of it better than anything.

• Love
Olesia simply fallowed him, toward what it seem a more safer type of classroom. Her steps had come to a stop, when he explained about the bombing occurring. Then, she gazed around the classroom, still with some desk and chairs around.

It kind of give her a nostalgic feeling, a sigh escaping her lips in that moment. Everything around her had turned into sadness for several moments.

"oh.. I understand. It's still bad you know? I feel like we are in a war zone. Actually I think we are right in the middle of it.."

Her voice slightly shaking now, taking a step closer to Mickey, so their shoulders brief touching each other. Her cheek come to support at his shoulder. That heart of hers continued to pound louder, the nervousness never leaving her body.

Olesia's fingers gripped tighter his hand, when another explosion shook the ground underneath their feet. From the impact, she closed her eyes tightly and brought her other hand to his clothing, squeezing him.

" I.. Am scared Mickey.. What we are going to do?"

Michael walked over to a bench and sat both of them down on it. He wrapped his free hand around her and pulled her close, feeling her shake slightly. "We wait it out, Olesia... We wait." he whispered, moving so that his cheek was against her head again.

They could hear the whine as the shells came in, and as they did and exploded, some near, some far, Michael held her. "Remember that field trip we took?" he asked, thinking back to when they had been younger, before she left. "To the national park?"

• Love
Olesia gulped the nod at her throat, with the fear of the upcoming events if this kept going. She had to control it, no matter what.

Now, sitting down, Olesia could feel his own heart beat when he practically embraced her tightly. She allowed her hand to hold onto him, as the other kept squeezing his fingers. Her eyes shifted again to a deeper tone of green this time, trying to avoid his eyes.

" Yeah.. I do of course. It was a bit crazy I must say."
With a light giggle, her voice whispering near his ear feeling his warmth. This was insane.

Olesia prayed that he won't see her form, from the bottom of her heart.

He smiled lightly, flinching as a shell exploded close to the building. "You fell out of the boat, and I jumped in to help you, except I couldn't swim..." he chuckled a little bit, his eyes closing and seeing the scene. Her little giggle made him smile. Made him happy inside.

He knew what would come after the barrage; an advance of military forces in the area. The barrage was simply to soften the area up, keep heads down. The military would move in later.

Olesia gripping again his shirt, before leaning back so she can look at his eyes. Her breathing had gotten heavier and deeper, coming in pants now.

Her eyes though, looked down at their intertwined fingers and begun to feel more nervous.

" Y-yes.. Exactly, that's why I said it was crazy. You are crazy.. Still, managed to save me though.
Even after that time, I cannot swim even now.

I guess the water and me will never be friends after all.."

Olesia spoke in a whispering tone, abounding his eyes at all costs, trembling slightly in the same time. The colour at her eyes remaining greenish-emerald for a short while.

" I have always wondered why you did jump after me.. You could've drown.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't swim either, so don't worry..." he replied, holding her as they spoke. He gave her a shrug and said "I was bored, so I decided a near death experience saving my best friend would fix it," he said playfully. "And maybe show my feelings a little bit for you..." he smiled at her.

Her eyes had changed color... He noted, not the blue anymore... What was it? They hadn't done that before...

• Love
Olesia turned her face even lower, in total embarrassment and nervousness. They were to close to each other. Way to close. Shit.

Her hands begun to feel sweaty, with a louder heart beating. Indeed it was an odd feeling. Mixed emotions creeping inside of her, a knot took form at her stomach. Even the air was harder to breathe.

" Yeah I think you had a suicidal wish at such a young age, Mickey.. I -" her words stopped mid sentence. Say what? The heck did he just said..

Suddenly, Olesia winced and squeezed his hand stronger. Did he just said that..? Oh, crap.

" w-what do you mean by that? I.. Uhmm.. D-don't understand."
She was way to afraid and ashamed to look at his eyes, especially in that situation. Olesia wanted to simply run away and hide somewhere. She gulped the nod at her throat, making it dry like a dessert. Some of he hair, covered her left side of the face, which was beyond red.

Stupid feelings..

Status
Not open for further replies.