The Final Masqurade [Reaper Six-PureKor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael laughed openly when her tounge ran across his neck, and he followed her. When she jumped away, he looked at her and smiled, "now you know my weakness... Great..." he said playfully.

He reached down and scratched her again, smiling at her. Both her forms were beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Olesia let out a soft growl, similar to a tiger actually and begun to lightly purr against his touch. Her head now settled again onto his lap, by closing her eyes and even sighed deeply.

Her ears moved a few times from the happiness growing more, inside of her. This indeed, had turned out to be a good thing after all. At least, the echoing had stopped, but soon the military will patrol all the area.

I wonder what we will do..? We can't stay here forever.! And I don't want to put his life in danger either.. If they capture me , I don't know what's going to happen to me afterwards..

It has to be a way out from this. Definitely..

He smiled and kept lovingly petting her. "There'll be patrols in the area soon. We'll hide here." he whispered. "Your fur is really soft, Olesia. I like it." he said next.

• Love
The leopard continued to purr for a short while, letting the time to pass by. They could hear the patrols outside in the distance, as their cars made noise.

However, after a short while, Olesia lifted her head twitching her ears nervously and stood up on her all four paws. The leopard made a jump towards the blanket, pulling it with her mouth to the corner room. She was getting ready for the shifting magic.

Maybe this was all insane, but could not afford anymore mistakes. The leopard made a low and deep growl.

In a instant, swirl of pretty and shiny lights, surrounded her body, fallowed by a thin mist aura. Until, he could see her hand grabbing the blanket quickly to cover her naked frame. Her long hair swinging along with her body frame, when the lights disappear.

Olesia stood there all blushing, looking at him, with very deep orange eye colour.

" I.. Am sorry about earlier. I got scared, that you might hate me or even kill me.
I couldn't know how you'd react, Mickey.

You must admit, this is pretty crazy. But, thank you for not freaking out."

Olesia give him an kind, honest smile by gripping tighter the blanket around her , in total embarrassment. Hopefully, he won't start to ask to many questions.

Shit..

Michael watched her, and when he realized it, looked away until she came over to him. He took off his jacket and offered it to her.

"Welcome back," he smiled. "I understand." he nodded. "You're my best friend. Olesia. I couldn't hurt you. That's why I asked if it was you."

• Love
Olesia smiled at his offering jacket, nodding her head as an "no". She mostly needed some trousers, a top and some shoes. Only if she could find them at the same spot where she shifted. Obviously, could not turn back there. It was far to dangerous .

" Thank you for the jacket.. But I can't take it. I need more clothes than that. Uhmm.. I am sorry again for not telling you."

Her chin was shaking slightly again, when speaking to Mickey while her eyes glow in the dim light. Her pulse had risen again, to a higher level, causing her anxiety to grow stronger to.

" I think all of this is still crazy.. But hey, you complemented my fur. I don't get that very often."

With a light chuckle, Olesia gazed at him, stepping carefully closer to him, holding tight the blanket. Their eyes kept the gaze going and not turning away, not even for a second.

He shrugged and took it back. "I understand why. After the patrol leaves I'll go scavenge for you. Unless you want to come with me, as a leopard" he smiled.

"Yeah?" he asked, then smiled. "Both your forms are beautiful." he complemented gently.

• Love
Olesi'a cheeks turn a very bright red when he said that to her. Mickey was always so sweet with her, could still not believe it. He had the same sort of feelings for her.

" I.. Cannot shift again so quickly. It has to pass some time. It takes away my energy you know.. I could use some proper sleep for two hours or so.

Mind to keep me company?"

Olesia asked him kindly , squeezing the blanket around her and bit down her lip from the nerves. Inside her mind, she had all sorts of questions for him. Making a reminder , that she will ask him later on.

" T-thank you for that, Mickey.. It's one of the sweetest things I've heard lately. Especially because they come from you."

With another giggle, Olesia's hand had reach out to take his fingers, giving them a squeeze. Her eyes gazed at him again, as the glow did not disappear.

Damn it..

He squeezed her hand back. "Of course I will. I could use some sleep too," he admitted. He chuckled a little, "it's true, your other form is beautiful... Seems deadly too, if you got pissed..." he said, not mentioning the fact that he thought that that only made her more beautiful.

"Want another blanket?" he offered.

• Love
" Deadly? I like that statement.. And yes, my leopard form is rather dangerous. And I am very fast."
Olesia smiled at him, squeezing again his hand before bringing him after her. She did nodded her head for an extra blanket , with her body settled at the corner of the wall. Her eyes looked at his future again, pulling him down towards her.

Olesia realised that maybe she had been rude, slowly letting to of his hand with a giggle. The blanket curled around her body perfectly, feeling very warm underneath.

" We could sleep then for a while..
Plus, we have to decided what we are going to do afterwards. We can't stay here forever.."

Michael nodded and grabbed another blanket for her. He wrapped it around loosely, letting her tighten it for fear of insulting her. "I've got a good system, I go where the soldiers go, and when they leave I head into a building they clear. It's safe for a week or so." he said.

Michael took her hand softly again, "want to catch up on sleep now?" he asked.

Olesia smiled again at him, leaning closer to his body, settling like in a cuddle at his side. Closing her eyes, the tiredness catching up with her again. She had user quite a lot if energy for the shifting.

" I understand.. I guess I should trust your survival skills in this manner.
Also.. Hmm. Yeah. I feel a bit tired. You make a good pillow though. "

Her fingers brushing against his palm, with a blushing smiling face, Olesia, feeling her heart slipping faster beats by realising how close they actually are.

" Do you want to tell me something then..? It sounded like an question.."

He slowly wrapped an arm around her shoulder, holding her. "You're the only person who can treat me like a pillow, and I kind of like it," he smiled. Michael gently took her hand, enjoying the soft feel of her skin on his, and he closed his eyes.

"Sleep well, Olesia," he whispered, kissing the top of her head before closing his eyes.

• Love
At least she managed to get son rest, everything around her felt so soft and warm. Olesia, moved a bit to the left side, still wrapped with the blanket and not forgetting she was naked under it.

Slowly, after a few moments her eyes flutter open and gazed at her surrounding. Then, her face turn to the right and saw Mickey. A smile creeped in at her lips.

" Mickey.. Are you awake? I am.. Hungry now."

Olesia whispered to him, moving from his shoulder, and poked his nose with her index finger, fallowed by a giggle.

A small smile was plastered on his face as he slept, and as he heard something, started to wake. Then he felt her poke him, and he smiled brighter. "Hmm... Hey Olesia..." he whispered. Michael opened his eyes, and looked over at the beautiful girl.

"There's food in the front pocket of the backpack by the stairs, against the wall," he told her. Various canned goods he'd found scavenging.

Reactions: PureKor
Olesia show him am kind smile, before stretching her arms inside the blanket; another blush crossing at her cheeks in shame.

" I think you'd forgotten the fact of me not having clothes.. I can't move around in your blanket.
Unless you'll see me in my whole beauty without an nose bleed.."

Olesia explained to him with a loud giggle, before her eyes turned to look at the window. The sky remained darker still, but the sunrise should be seen soon enough. A cool breeze passed by.

" You sure you don't have spare clothes in your magical back pack?"

He smiled, then went over to his bag, searching around in the large trail backpack. He got a can of beans, and held it up for her to see if she would like to eat it or not. He chose Spam for himself.

"I might, they'd be guy's clothes though," he warned her, walking over with some food.

• Love
Olesia give him an smile, squeezing harder the blanket around her and looked at the good. In that instant her stomach made an loud noise, as in agreement that indeed she was hungry.

" hey.. This is like camping. Back in junior high, berms always my favourite. Although, some bacon and eggs would be lovely.. But hey. I forgot, it's the end of world right now."

Her voice playfully joking around, while her eyes shifted to an very pale orange tone by taking the can. Then, her face looked upon the broken window from where the sunlight creeped in.

" Yes, I'll take them. Just until I find something else.. I am sure we can find some girlie clothes outside, somewhere.

Hey.. How can I open this can ?"

He laughed and smiled, "yeah, except there's no bugs to swat at. Remember I used to sleepwalk?" Michael asked her, once he had slept-walked right into the lake.

He pulled out a Swiss Army Knife and opened the multitude of attachments, then gave her it with the can opener. "Unless you want me to do it. Eat, then I'll give you clothes. When we find some, we'll stuff it in my backpack, if you're a leopard."

Reactions: PureKor
Olesia smiled at Mickey, before eating quickly the beans, just as he gave her a plastic spoon.
It was quiet for a several moments, by finishing the beans, Olesia set it aside.

" Oh, yeah I remember that scene very well. It was priceless.. Thanks to your other friend, that rescued you before you had drowned .."

Giggling for a moment at the memory, Olesia stood up still holding tight the blanket and give him a kiss on the cheek.

" I am ready to get dressed all boyish now. Your clothes will look cuter if I wear them."

Olesia assured Mickey, when her hand held the backpack to him and nodded the head, so he would take the clothes out.
Still at that simple act, Olesia felt her heart's rate quicken and her cheeks turned reddish.

Status
Not open for further replies.