The Final Masqurade [Reaper Six-PureKor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and laughed at himself a bit. He ate his spam, wishing he'd started a fire to warm it, but ate nonetheless. His face blushed at her kiss as he stood, poking through his bag. He pulled out a pair of light jeans, and a t-shirt, one of his from before quarintine, his university's purple and gold W logo. "Here," he smiled, handing them to her. Then he turned and went back to his bag, back to her. "I won't look, I can't have your beauty burn my eyes out."

Reactions: PureKor
Olesia giggled badly at his actions, acting like a child even when they both are in their mature years. Her hand reached to take his clothes, just when Mickey turned his back to her and commented about her beauty.

Quickly, Olesia let the blanket to fall down to the ground making an woosh sound, moving faster, she got dressed with the loose pants and a shirt. Also, put the military boots on, which luckily, they fit her since they were not at a big difference in number.

" Even if that may happen, I think.. It's better if you have a look for one last time."

Olesia smiled by saying that, blushing in her cheeks when the colour in her eyes changed to a deep green with white lines around it. However, her hand slowly took her cloak from the bench and put it on also.

" I am ready anyways.. When you want to go, please lead us outside. We can't stay here and you know that.."

Olesia spoke again, stepping towards Mickey and patted his back all friendly, as then she let the hoodie to come covering her head. Her eyes continued to have this glow at all times.

He smiled, packing a few things away. "Maybe, but I need my sight, as nice as it'd be to lose it to you." he said. Then he slung the backpack on and stood, turning to her. "I've got another place that should be safe," he told her, then Michael to the door and stepped around the barricades. Offering Olesia his hand to help her over them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Olesia chuckled at his words, with her heart if hers skipping as many beats, as a rain would have the water drops falling down to the ground. Her hand touched kindly his, now fallowing him from behind.

" Alright. I shall trust you, even if it's been so long since we've seen each other. I hope that you know a better place.."

Olesia spoke to him in a more whispering voice, now stepping behind him and soon, walking on the empty hallways.

Damn this man.

Outside it was daylight, not so many explosions as the previous night, yet everything seemed like a war-zone. Her steps had grown quicker onto the pavement, squeezing his hand with her fingers; they were soon reaching outside, as then. She had to be very careful.

He held her hand in one, and his M4 in the other, ready to react as they went outside. "It's near downtown." he told her, walking quickly. Sticking to shadows and cover as much as he could.

He led her to an area once brimming with nightlife, bars and clubs empty. Between two collapsed buildings was a Chinese restaurant, an upstairs apartment where the now fled owners had lived. The downstairs reeked, but upstairs was normal to him.

Olesia simply fallowed him around, still carefully looking at the streets for any movements. Her senses were on alert for anything. Olesia, however stepped on the street just as they reached the nightlife quarter. Her eyes stopped at the Chinese place, now collapsing practically due the mess it was set in.

She let an sigh to pass her lips, at the sight of everything around them. Her heart started to pound louder as if sensing something might happen. Olesia, took a deep breath and gazed around. Nothing for now.

" Mickey.. I say we move faster. I have a bad feeling. Come on.. I fallow you!"

Her voice whispering, yet serious on the same time, Olesia supported her back by the wall. Until, her hand set down the hoodie and revealed her long and thick hair.

Suddenly, some voices broke the silence and some heavy rustle of the wind, made Olesia newt to jump of her feet.

Shot.. What was that ?

He hurried into the old apartment, and looked at her. "What is it, Olesia?" he asked, tense. Her senses were better than his, so he trusted her judgement.

Olesia let out a sigh at first, with her back at the wall sensing even her own pulse growing stronger. She made a 'shush ' sign for Mickey, her index finger at her lips in the attempt to be quiet.

Then, slowly but certain, Olesia made a few steps along the wall once again just before a thud was heard. Her body came to a stop and let go of his hand. Then, more stronger footsteps were getting closer to their location, until four people made a jump just at a few feet in front of Olesia and Mickey.

" Damn it..! This is not good.."

Her voice muttered towards Mickey, with the color of her eyes quickly changing to an deep and vivid tone of purple. Her hand let down the hoodie, revealing that long hair. Her gaze stopped at those four people, waiting for their next move.

Shit..

As he heard the body hit, he released her hand and raised his rifle, ready to fight. "We don't want any trouble.." he said to the four, his thumb pushing the fire selector to auto from safe.

"Trouble?" one asked. Then he looked at Olesia."Trouble will be when he finds out what you are, won't it?" he asked her.

Olesia looked at the people in front of her, letting out a deep sigh using her left hand to uncover her body from her cloak; her heart rate begun to move faster and faster, with the colour in her eyes shifting to a deeper blue shade. She made a few steps closer to Mickey and patted his shoulder. Everything seemed surreal in that moment, especially these people, whatever their shifting forms might turn out to be.
" Oh, trust me. That is not an issue at all. I sincerely think we have a Bigger Problem. Reveal yourselves. The true Selves." Olesia spoke as a tiny grin took form at her lips, now crossing her arms and looking over the people. This indeed shall be interesting.

I am more than curious to see how their form are.. shit! I hope it is nothing to dangerous or something that we ca not handle..Please God! let us out of this mess.. somehow.
Olesia seeming in deep thoughts, by allowing her hand to brush in her thick hair, at a slower movement and waiting to see their reaction. It was only a matter of time. If things would get quickly messy and to dangerous, Olesia mostly, will try to Protect Mickey with her life. No matter the costs.

He picked in which order he'd engage the group ahead of them, depending on what happened next.

The man shook his head, then a pair of dark wings curled skyward from his body. Another had these features too. The other two, at least Michael would guess, were animal shifters. "You know what we are... Now kill the human, unless he's your pet..."

Olesia sighed once again, within seconds she had become iritated and anxious by the current situation. Nothing was turning out to be good as far as she was concerned. What could she do in such a situation? That man had wings, but still did not meant he was beyond power or anything. He was no God. Plus the rest of them, seemed to fallow him like being under his control.
She let the cloak to fall down to the ground and stepped forward, pushing Mickey to the side just as the colour in her eyes swifted to a light reddish tone with black circles around it.

" I think you have very nice pets yourself.. Do they even lick your wounds, hmm? As far for my myself, I take no orders from no one. Especially from a pathetic winged man like you.. "
Olesia smirked evilish, when in seconds after, a strong wind circled her body and plenty greenish, purple lights swirled together around her body until she turned to the animal form. A loud growl echoed in the air, while in a quick movements, Olesia made a few jumps towards the winged man, lunching upwards in the attempt of tackling him down. Her big paws, pushed over his chest and let all her weight onto his body, causing a loud bang through the nearby wall, along with dust rising up into the air.

Crap..

Michael watched her, and seeing her movement, cursed silently. He'd hoped to deescalate without violence. He aimed at the other winged one, and shot twice, both rounds tearing into his shoulder. Not that he missed, he could have taken his head off. Michael then shifted fire, taking down another as they shifted. But the third was faster, and pounced instead on Olesia.

He didn't want to hit her, so he covered the other three with his rifle.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Olesia's body moved as quick as possible, rolling around with a shape-animal, which seemed more like a combination of a winged man and a lion. Her body had come to stand up, growling strongly, loudly with an faint echo hanging in the air as she lunched again towards him, but wasn't fast enough. The other shifter, hit her body hard causing Olesia to roll onto the ground coming to a stop only when her body basically broke a wall, as she went through it. Some tiny blood drops, could be seen on the ground, as Olesia tried to stand up on her paws. Her entire body was shaking, but before she even could react, a bold of fire went straight to her direction and then.. just smoke had risen into the air.

Then silence. For several moments, everything went silent. Until, Olesia's animal form, was seen laying onto the dusty ground, her fur grey from the impact, making a low, painful growl towards Mickey. The other shifters were nowhere to be seen.
" raawrrr.." her voice trailed off, trying to keep her eyes open. Sharp pain taking over her entire body, laying now to her left side and breathing heavier than usual, her yellowish eyes looking at Mickey.

Damn it..

Michael looked and shifted fire towards the bolt, firing as he moved to protect Olesia with his body. He was sure he didn't hit anything, but he turned back, "we need to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.