Status
Not open for further replies.
It would just basically make them in foster homes instead of the orphanage ;)

Reactions: MaryGold
So they would have been adopted into that family not like they were actually from that family?
technically they would still be orphans ... they would just be living with a family until they get adopted by someone.

Reactions: timv999
Don't have too much fun without me! Also, the movie I am watching is Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Don't have too much fun without me! Also, the movie I am watching is Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
I LOVE that movie. And I Love ROGUE ONE! Jyn Erso is da bomb.

@Felilla I was going to make an orphan too,m if that was Ok?

Also are there any families that need a dad? I can do an adult older brother whose moved back in instead is there a family that needs that?

I got everything I could get done finished for now. Sorry guys. I'll pick up when I get home, hopefully.

@timv999 Just going to do it randomly most likely.

Oh okay cool cool! Any idea when that is gonn happen? Sorry if I'm being annoying lol just excited to start this!
Since I know @Felilla would like to get this started in the next few days, I would believe we'll be figuring it out soon-ish as long as everyone who currently has orphans is okay with that change (and I believe everyone was)

WIP(Working on characters and formatting sorry it's ugly. :-P)

eTmiSgAHP.jpg

❃ Name ❃
『 George Emory Lars』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 George, 』
❃ Age ❃
『 19 』
❃ Birthdate ❃
『 January 14th 』
❃ Gender ❃
『 Male 』
❃ Sexuality ❃
『 Straight 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 He has both legs amputated a few inches above the knees. He also has chronic pain in his back, hearing problems, and problems sleeping. 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 Height- 6'4" before losing his legs. • Weight- Use to be 176 now is about 159(If I did my numbers right) • Blond messy, spikey hair and dark blue eyes • None • He has two tattoos
One in memory of his canine on his inner left arm. This tattoos is a set of four paw prints going from his wrist to just below the crook of his elbow around the prints are scattered red poppies.
His second tattoo is his military police K-9 patch on his right pec. 』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Stubborn • Moody • Tough • Caring • 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Dogs, the outdoors, tattoos, wrestling/fighting with his brother 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Cats, being treated like an invalid, childish people 』
❃ Hobbies ❃
『 Taking longs walks(he calls them rolls) through the town, woodworking 』
❃ Grade ❃
『 He is taking some courses to work towards his associates degree in 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『Sunshine Goods stocker/bagger 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Father- Alec R. Lars
Mother-
Siblings-
Forrest A. Lars (17)
Hollie S. Lars (11)
Sammie L. Lars (2)』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 None at the Moment 』
❃ Other ❃
『 • He was in the Army for two years and was medically discharged after losing both legs 』

(Orphan- WIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.