Status
Not open for further replies.
We just talked, so you know I'm still in ;3

@Felilla

Is there other occupations other than those stated? And is it possible for other families to be made by RPers?

@Felilla

Is there other occupations other than those stated? And is it possible for other families to be made by RPers?
Your character can have any job you wish, those on the front are just some of them.

There is still one open family slot.

@~Dark Disney~ Would you mind changing Violet's name for the Sanchez Clan? I only ask because one of her older sisters is name Violetta and that might get confusing. >.<

@Felilla I reserve a member of that open family, then. I might make it a family of racers or somethign around cars.

However, I'm not sure how old parents have to be.

• Thank You
Reactions: Felilla
@Felilla I reserve a member of that open family, then. I might make it a family of racers or somethign around cars.

However, I'm not sure how old parents have to be.
The ages just need to make sense, obviously a parent won't only be like ten or eleven year older than the child. Also, you can only play one parent. ;)

I figured, but I was just wondering if, when claiming a family, I'd be able to revolve it around racing or something, or if I'm not allowed to and will just have to go with what anyone else puts down if they decide to make a character for it.

• Love
May I have the father for the Open Family of Four, and an orphan?(I may ask for a couple more characters later I just gotta see how my after holidays schedule works out.)

7980043071_418222b8f3_b.jpg

❃ Name ❃
『 Ciara Ryder 』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 N/a 』
❃ Age ❃
『 26 』
❃ Birthdate ❃
『 23rd September 』
❃ Gender ❃
『 Female 』
❃ Sexuality ❃
『 Homosexual』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 N/a 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 Height: 5'11" • Weight: 135 lbs • Hair Colour: Rainbow and black. • Eye Colour: Silver • Piercings: Nose ring • Markings: N/a. • Other: She has larger breasts than portrayed in the FC, sitting at DDD-cup. 』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Flirtacious • Hard-working • Enthusiastic • Dedicated • Vicious • Relentless 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Motorsport • Lasagne • EDM • Video games • LEGO 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Slow things • Pop/Hip-hop music and Rock/Metal music • Spicy food 』
❃ Hobbies ❃
『 Driving • Playing video games • Building LEGO cars 』
❃ Grade ❃
『 N/a 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『 Owner and driver for a Motorsport team 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Fiancee: Reserved for @Felilla
Adopted Children: Open for anyone 』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 Reserved for @Felilla
❃ Other ❃
『 Languages Spoken: English • Face Claim: Unkown • Theme Song • Etcetera 』

And Ciara marks the beginnings of the Ryder family Motorsport team.​

I'm finishing up my characters now, I should be done within the hour or so :)

• Love
@Windrunner @~Happily.Ever.After~ @MaryGold @~Dark Disney~ @Bran @Mundane Monster @timv999 @TheTechnologicVampire {if you're still interested} @Captain Amari {if you're still with us}
This is a role call and also serves as a quick update:

Today, I will be finishing my characters and updating the front. Depending on when I finish, I may start the RP today or tomorrow.

Thanks for sticking with me!
I'm good to go! Though I won't be able to post right off the get-go because I am going to the Movies and have Dungeons & Dragons tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.