The End is Near: A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Character Skeleton is up guys!

Reactions: Salt Lord
Will there be an actual RP thread to post our characters, or do we post them here?

Will there be an actual RP thread to post our characters, or do we post them here?
There will be an actual thread for us to post characters on; putting it up now is so that you guys have some time to think about what you want to do with the given fields.

I don't feel like being creative, so when I do get to making my character sheet, expect to see a character from The Walking Dead game series.

Hello :) is there an extra place for me ? I would like to join.
Yes of course :) I was just going to go make the OOC thread so that people could start popping by it and we can get this show on the road :)

I don't feel like being creative, so when I do get to making my character sheet, expect to see a character from The Walking Dead game series.
And I, will gladly deny the character entry. Please, characters of your own making only.

Let me know when this is up

So the main character roles you wanted are taken right? The rest are just up for our making/choosing? Also just in case you wanted a count on the genders I'll be playing a female.

Also have some interest in this, hopefully there is still room. (I think so?)
There is indeed room. If you want to start working on a character go right ahead.

So the main character roles you wanted are taken right? The rest are just up for our making/choosing? Also just in case you wanted a count on the genders I'll be playing a female.
Yep, that's pretty much the case. Thank you for letting me know what gender you'll be playing :)

Room for another female character by chance to join in?
Although I found a FC... I can't seem to think of a 'role'...

Room for another female character by chance to join in?
Although I found a FC... I can't seem to think of a 'role'...
Perhaps we do. Thus far we only have no accepted characters so you may pop by.

So... Just out of curiosity, and aside from the RP as I wait to see if my character needs to be tweaked, what is everyone being for Halloween?

So many females...I've noticed that there aren't any approved Characters yet, but, I still want to ask if you have room for a male character? Also, any particular type of role you would like?

@The Classy Mog

Indeed I do have space for a male character. I have a feeling I'm going to need some of those. I don't want too many women so I'm probably going to go with a cap of three or four depending how many males we get. I'm currently messaging people about their characters actually. I'll update the list when I have one that's accepted. In the mean time, PM me if you have any questions.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm

My character is obviously male, since that is what you requested in the interest check. I'll have CS up today. It's almost finished, I only need to edit a few things, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ex Machina

Thank you very much for following along in my template hun. I really appreciate it. Running a zombie apocalypse role play is always difficult when it comes to people's characters. All the metagaming and over preparing etc.