3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
Everyone knows the classic zombie apocalypse setting, but most roleplays and movies take place not long after it's beginning, when there's still hope for a cure. This one, I would prefer, took place in North America, possibly five years after the start of the apocalypse, following a group of five - eight survivors. I hope to find a couple of active and willing players to join me in creating this world and playing out their journey to find sanctuary and survive this world.

Roles I would prefer filled, with only one per are as follows, with a balance of male and female characters;

The Doctor; whatever kind, but with full medical knowledge and possibly some tools. Carried equipment is to be discussed among us all.

The Sharpshooter; this one preferably, were just an average kid with a hunter dad who honed their skills hunting zombies. Best shot in the group, never misses the mark.

The Leader; A military man on a mission; he gathered most of the group together and refuses to leave someone behind.

Let me know if the idea of building a survivor group catches your fancy! :D

Character Skeleton

Appearance
//Quote//

Name:
Sexual orientation: (Optional)

Skills:
Equipment:

Personality:
Biography:

Extras

Last edited:
Reactions: Salt Lord
I got the doctor

Does anyone want me to put up a CS?

I would love to do a zombie rp could I be a rogue?

Cams pleaSe and thank you

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'll take the sharpshooter, I already have one ready. He doesn't fit your request exactly, in terms of background, but that really shouldn't matter, right?

Damn autocorrect cams is suppose to be cs

I'm up for this!! :D I was a part of a zombie roleplay a long time ago and I was the only active player. It fizzled and I was sad.

I'll take the sharpshooter, I already have one ready. He doesn't fit your request exactly, in terms of background, but that really shouldn't matter, right?
It doesn't really so no worry about it. It was an ideal, not a necessity.

Damn autocorrect cams is suppose to be cs
Lol of course, I'll get one up when I can.

I'm up for this!! :D I was a part of a zombie roleplay a long time ago and I was the only active player. It fizzled and I was sad.
I know the feeling. I've had a huge zombie craving lately and have had trouble sating it. SO I'm back on Iwaku to do that lol

Interested. Will take any role you need.
Right now we don't have a doctor or a leader.

I'm the doctor lol

I didn't watch this thread, so I didn't get notifs... oh well. I call dibs on the adorable little kid who isn't completely useless and helps out occasionally, but require help when in a tight spot.