The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
but then we all become besties and skip through a field of flowers while singing the soundtrack from the sound of music.

except wit. he can go somewhere else

but then we all become besties and skip through a field of flowers while singing the soundtrack from the sound of music.

except wit. he can go somewhere else
mqdefault.jpg

LEAVE WITTY ALONE

Reactions: Robeatics
Would the Jarl call for every able body or just the people in the camp? Gelina has weapons and is travelling alone, so would a guard likely approach and have her sent to the longhouse to pitch in?

Would the Jarl call for every able body or just the people in the camp? Gelina has weapons and is travelling alone, so would a guard likely approach and have her sent to the longhouse to pitch in?
Probably ask if she was interested if she looked like she could handle herself.

@Voltair, I don't know where you went buddy, but I hope you're doing okay, wherever you are. Your last post was on June 3rd on Iwaku, period, and it was,

Well if anybody is waiting for me, please don't. Don't ever wait for me unless I ask. Shit gets weird over here from time to time and I certainly don't want my shit interfering with everybody else's shit.

I don't know what's going on on your end, but it's clearly not giving you time to get back online. Your last IC post was April 27th, which was over a month ago. I'm sorry, but we're going to have to remove you and Blade from the game. I hope you're okay, and no hard feelings. We just can't have a repeat of the last game's inactivity levels. Hope to see you around.

@Everyone else,

If you have posts in the works, have them done by Monday evening because we would like to keep the story moving on and get to interesting shit.

Reactions: Poeta Perdido
@Artorias, your last post was that collab you were a part of May 24th. It's been 22 days since your last post. The standard is one post per week and you are nearly 3 weeks since your last post. You have until Sunday to get a post up or your character will be removed.
I...Posted?

randomly saying, we still need to do that game night, online pictionary would be awesome

@Voltair, I don't know where you went buddy, but I hope you're doing okay, wherever you are. Your last post was on June 3rd on Iwaku, period, and it was,

Well if anybody is waiting for me, please don't. Don't ever wait for me unless I ask. Shit gets weird over here from time to time and I certainly don't want my shit interfering with everybody else's shit.

I don't know what's going on on your end, but it's clearly not giving you time to get back online. Your last IC post was April 27th, which was over a month ago. I'm sorry, but we're going to have to remove you and Blade from the game. I hope you're okay, and no hard feelings. We just can't have a repeat of the last game's inactivity levels. Hope to see you around.

Ah it's okay, and for the best probably. I really should've called it quits a while ago but I've never been good at goodbyes. I thought I could get back into the swing of things but I've just gotten so mentally exhausted dealing with trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life and setting things in motion to fortify those plans on top of the usual life shit, that I've been having a real hard time doing anything creative and barely noticed how much time had passed. I think I'm just gonna take a break from the internetz for a while until things get a little more stable. Maybe I'll pop back up in a couple months. I had a lot of fun in any case.

@Artorias @Pellegrino (Also @Nosoul but he put weird characters in his username so I can't get the tagging system to work)

One of the GMs can step in and tell me if we don't, but if we've got a few days before the plot progresses you guys want to do a collab over the weekend while our characters ride towards the cave? Just a quick and dirty one, mostly single lines of dialogue and all that so that we don't get bogged down. I'd be willing to start it up today if you guys are interested.

Reactions: Poeta Perdido
Ah it's okay, and for the best probably. I really should've called it quits a while ago but I've never been good at goodbyes. I thought I could get back into the swing of things but I've just gotten so mentally exhausted dealing with trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life and setting things in motion to fortify those plans on top of the usual life shit, that I've been having a real hard time doing anything creative and barely noticed how much time had passed. I think I'm just gonna take a break from the internetz for a while until things get a little more stable. Maybe I'll pop back up in a couple months. I had a lot of fun in any case.

And we liked having you. I empathize with finding direction, man. Just put yourself into finding what you want to do and go for it. We'll be here when you get back, friend. Stay werewolf.

@Artorias @Pellegrino (Also @Nosoul but he put weird characters in his username so I can't get the tagging system to work)

One of the GMs can step in and tell me if we don't, but if we've got a few days before the plot progresses you guys want to do a collab over the weekend while our characters ride towards the cave? Just a quick and dirty one, mostly single lines of dialogue and all that so that we don't get bogged down. I'd be willing to start it up today if you guys are interested.

Hell yea, rev up those inboxes. I was going to start one up anyways since Dervs was doing it.

Sure. Works for me

Bleghhhhh, establishing posts are haaaaaaard.
It was still good though. I'd pester Dervish so he can include you in his party's collab.
If you want, I can throw you in the collab, too. :D Now, if @Librarian Cat would respond, that would be taco grande.

It's farewell, not goodbye! I'm sure we'll cross paths in the future, and I sincerely hope that you find some serenity getting yourself back on track. Sometimes you really need to just step away from the internet for a while and remind yourself what else is out there. I recommend a road trip or reconnecting with old friends. You're a good guy, and a good friend. Take care of yourself, Volty ol' pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.