The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah it's okay, and for the best probably. I really should've called it quits a while ago but I've never been good at goodbyes. I thought I could get back into the swing of things but I've just gotten so mentally exhausted dealing with trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life and setting things in motion to fortify those plans on top of the usual life shit, that I've been having a real hard time doing anything creative and barely noticed how much time had passed. I think I'm just gonna take a break from the internetz for a while until things get a little more stable. Maybe I'll pop back up in a couple months. I had a lot of fun in any case.
Good luck, man, hope everything works out.

Also, @Dervish that sounds great, I'm down for a collab.

If you want, I can throw you in the collab, too. :D Now, if @Librarian Cat would respond, that would be taco grande.

It's farewell, not goodbye! I'm sure we'll cross paths in the future, and I sincerely hope that you find some serenity getting yourself back on track. Sometimes you really need to just step away from the internet for a while and remind yourself what else is out there. I recommend a road trip or reconnecting with old friends. You're a good guy, and a good friend. Take care of yourself, Volty ol' pal.
oh it'll come, stop being impatient

oh it'll come, stop being impatient
I'm trying to get things moving along by Monday, and it's been several days since you first approached me about a collab, so think of this as positive reinforcement.

EDIT: Jesus, June 1st was when you first asked to do one with me. I think it's time we sat down and got it done, no? :P

@Artorias @Pellegrino (Also @Nosoul but he put weird characters in his username so I can't get the tagging system to work)

One of the GMs can step in and tell me if we don't, but if we've got a few days before the plot progresses you guys want to do a collab over the weekend while our characters ride towards the cave? Just a quick and dirty one, mostly single lines of dialogue and all that so that we don't get bogged down. I'd be willing to start it up today if you guys are interested.

Hell yea, rev up those inboxes. I was going to start one up anyways since Dervs was doing it.
So I step away from the thread for a few days and we've gone like 3 pages and now I'm due in a collab... WTF people?

Seriously doe. I'm always down for a collaborate venture, but definitely would lean toward the shorter increments. Last time it seemed like we got slowed down a bit, all being long-winded and what not (I'm so guilty) and we didn't really reap the benefits a collab has for dialogue I think. I'm prepping for my wedding for next week, but will be able to dedicate a couple hours each morning to adding in if that works.

So I step away from the thread for a few days and we've gone like 3 pages and now I'm due in a collab... WTF people?

Seriously doe. I'm always down for a collaborate venture, but definitely would lean toward the shorter increments. Last time it seemed like we got slowed down a bit, all being long-winded and what not (I'm so guilty) and we didn't really reap the benefits a collab has for dialogue I think. I'm prepping for my wedding for next week, but will be able to dedicate a couple hours each morning to adding in if that works.
Happy marriage!

And whatever works for people, mang.

Thanks guys. Just say Blade went down protecting the town from an army of evil bears or something. It's what he would have wanted.

Thanks guys. Just say Blade went down protecting the town from an army of evil bears or something. It's what he would have wanted.

I already told Dervs I was having him dramatically walk away from the town to disappear in the blizzard after objecting to the shit Vylewen puts us through.

I already told Dervs I was having him dramatically walk away from the town to disappear in the blizzard after objecting to the shit Vylewen puts us through.
Uhm... Can Juin feed on him? Pweeeeeeassse? That way, should Volti ever return, perhaps he comes back as Juin's unintentional thrall!

Come on, plot twist potential. :eyebrows:

Uhm... Can Juin feed on him? Pweeeeeeassse? That way, should Volti ever return, perhaps he comes back as Juin's unintentional thrall!

Er, vampiric Blade doesn't sound like a good idea... for anybody...

Edit: for clarification, anybody who's familiar with the earlier incarnation of Blade, knows that he's already a bloodthirsty, sociopathic, nut job. Who, in his current state, works very hard to control his anger issues. I didn't mean to imply that you're idea was bad irl, just that it would create a very nasty situation IC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've officially given up on correcting Zhaveed to Zaveed everytime, it's a part of me now, accept me as I am.

OMG I DID IT!!! I POSTED IN THE COLLAB AFTER TWELVE LONG DAYS!!!

15mi936.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish
Speaking of collaboration, who's going to start our party's?

Were you expecting me to do it? I'll do it tonight, unless @Mosis Tosis already was doing something.

You or Mosis could start it. Either way, it will be done.

Speaking of collaboration, who's going to start our party's?

Were you expecting me to do it? I'll do it tonight, unless @Mosis Tosis already was doing something.
Sorry, was going to do it but then I got drunk and watched Mad Max: Fury Road. I regret nothing.

Juin is hungry to eat an Argonian. ANSWER ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.