The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paints will soon have his moral limits tested and our relationship with Vylewen will be somewhat frayed.

Sevari may get brownie points with Paints soon and maybe Zaveed and Sevari will have somewhat of a falling out depending on their outlooks on future events.

Ja will have his socks rocked the fuck off any which way, I'll guarantee you.

I still don't know who, besides Paints and Juin, will be BFFs but Sevari and Zaveed seem to be coming close to at least a working relationship given their place both held with the leash of the Thalmor and by the Empire.

Anyone else's predictions based on personality traits?

I've yet to meet to Snow Elf, I presume she's at base camp or something? I think Ja and Sion are going to either be best friends or worst enemies. Cairo's adding a bit of backstory to his CS about Sion and Markain's dealings in the past so by extension Markain and Ja as well. In a similar vein, I think Markain and Juin will either find common ground in their respective secrets or kill each other to keep them guarded leaving the affable Paints to choose a side for or against his abominable buddy. Markain still doesn't know what to make of Sevari and Zhaveed not fitting into his predetermined world view of "How to People" and will probably either avoid them or study them as time goes on.

He'll probably study everyone at some point to try and adapt, I should start a journal of his discoveries.

I'll do this little thought exercise soon, but just letting you guys know an assignment post is in the works! If anyone still has posts to do, or want to do, please finish them up!

I'll do this little thought exercise soon, but just letting you guys know an assignment post is in the works! If anyone still has posts to do, or want to do, please finish them up!
yeah I just split my post, I had a huge problem 'fleshing it out'

Ja will have his socks rocked the fuck off any which way, I'll guarantee you.
I don't know whether I should laugh or shudder at this.

I've yet to meet to Snow Elf, I presume she's at base camp or something? I think Ja and Sion are going to either be best friends or worst enemies. Cairo's adding a bit of backstory to his CS about Sion and Markain's dealings in the past so by extension Markain and Ja as well. In a similar vein, I think Markain and Juin will either find common ground in their respective secrets or kill each other to keep them guarded leaving the affable Paints to choose a side for or against his abominable buddy. Markain still doesn't know what to make of Sevari and Zhaveed not fitting into his predetermined world view of "How to People" and will probably either avoid them or study them as time goes on.

He'll probably study everyone at some point to try and adapt, I should start a journal of his discoveries.

Zhaveed.

You can take the man away from the Cub but you can't take the Cub away from the man.

I'm off tomorrow. Gotta read all dat IC (if necessary) then make a post.

I don't know whether I should laugh or shudder at this.

Bit of both, I reckon. As far as morality and encounters with true, unrepentant evil, as Paints would put it goes, I take Ja's a bit inexperienced from his backstory. In a room full of hard faces, he seems like a fresh-faced lad, which I have absolutely no problem with.

Paints and Juin I think have a lot of potential to be best bros, but they definitely have the potential to be enemies. It all depends on if/when/how his affliction comes to light.

In Paint's eyes Zaveed and Sevari are just general neer-do-wells, but he appreciates Zaveed's friendliness and aptitude for storytelling. I'm VERY excited to see what could make Sevari gain brownie points towards Paints.

Jei-tah and him will have an interesting relationship if they ever have an actual conversation.

Anyone who is mean to the Snow Elf is going to be instantly hated by Reigenleif.

I mean its not like she spent her entire life studying them and their legacy or anything xD

Who knows if that Reigenleif X Zaveed thing will happen again....

If he is as silver tongued as last time, she may get drawn in before she realizes its a bad idea o.O

Jei-tah and him will have an interesting relationship if they ever have an actual conversation.
Lol, sorry. It's been a complicated couple of weeks. I intended to have them spar (verbally of course) immediately following the cave fight but then life happened.

I've been writing though and should have a post up later tonight.

First, I find it freaking horrifying hearing intense predictions from one of the GMs, just saying. A touch exciting too though, so, don't know how to feel...

Juin has been seen doing a few strange things by a few members of the party. I know Sevari specifically has witnessed a moment in the cave that could've been revealing, and I suspect the closer Zaveed and Sevari become and their conversations about others inevitably ensue, the closer Juin will be discovered by one of the two. Likewise, Markain will probably realize something is off about the dunmer as soon as he casts another spell to detect life. I imagine that'll happen soon should we go back out into a snowstorm. I've been thinking about this quite a bit, and while I know Juin respects both khajit, I don't know what fear of being outed would do to him or his decisionmaking.

I see Juin growing closer to Paints as we go along. Their similar backgrounds and different outlooks just offer a fun view at who the other could've become. I see that as very important as new challenges arise and Juin is affected by the moral challenges of his affliction.

At this point I'm really excited to see how our strangeness in Windhelm plays into our relationships. I see Juin as growing more hesitant about feeding as he learns how on-edge the city is, which really will only make situations more dangerous than the others may realize. Should one of our new comrades pick up on his true nature I can see Juin, lacking any ties to them just yet, growing so desperate that he makes a haughty decision. Whether that's attacking them or blood-starved nightmares, who knows.

If he is as silver tongued as last time, she may get drawn in before she realizes its a bad idea o.O

He's going to be the best idea. I mean, who can resist that charming accent? No one, that's who.

Alright, so here we go, how I see things going at the present stage:

Zaveed and Sevari are most likely going to be at odds with one another, especially over their differing moralities and motivations, but both need each other to get what they're after so they're going to remain reluctant, but steady allies.

Viryn is likely going to discover Juin's condition, or be told about it, and would be conflicted over how to feel about it. I suspect that once he realizes there's still a lot of the man that he served with in Juin, he'd be able to work past this disturbing revelation.

Paints has a lot to atone for, it seems like, but he seems like he's pretty easy going and is a moral center of the party. He's already shown defiance to orders he considers immoral, so I imagine he won't hesitate to act against anyone he feels are basically self-interested monsters. I see him and Zaveed having an easy going relationship up until they hit a point where their actions put them at odds, then all bets are off.

I haven't seen enough of Ja'Kiefer to really have an idea of how he's going to react to people, so I'll have to come back to him after he interacts with the group for a little while.

Wets is pretty no-nonsense, so I don't imagine he'll have a lot in common with Paints despite their common origins as gladiators. I see Wets being one of the people to stay pretty true to the mission, even if he has misgivings about it. I also don't imagine he's out to befriend anyone, so if he's ever forced into a situation where he has to stop or kill one of his companions, I don't think he'd hesitate.

I see Juin, interestingly, being one of the people with the most steadfast allies and friends given his obvious goal to maintain a respectful relationship with his comrades and I think him and Paints will find some common ground, as well as I think that he'll probably take to Ja'Kiefer pretty well. His biggest problem is if anyone discovers his condition; some people might end up using it as blackmail, if not outright try to slay him.

Post's getting close to done, btw. Just gotta check some shit with Soul before I finish it up.

for me, i'm not too sure yet as to how sion would react to the non-college people aside from either being intimidated, or fake intimidated for his own gain depending on the situation.

Still fixing up the cs, today was a bit harsh for me plus i just finished my security guard training so i'm just bleh atm....

While it is difficult, Blade isn't necessarily opposed to befriending people. He needs to have serious respect for them though and know that he can rely on them %100 if the need arises. Liking the person's character traits isn't a prerequisite though. He could hate the way Paint's acts but still respect him as a capable and morally righteous person.

But yeah, if somebody is going down a path that he is morally against and it interferes with his own plans, he's ready to throw down.

Status
Not open for further replies.