The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do I post. >.>

If Dervs wants me to write something for an introduction to Winterhold, then I can. I figure it's time to move our party on to whiter tundras anyway. I'll get to it when I get settled back at home.

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications for the thread. Odd.

Anywho, I'm eager to see what other people get to posting for character sheets. Wondering if Nyxie would bring back Thyra and am now thinking up ways Sevari can be an asshole with, to and around her.
Ive been wondering if she'll bring back Blade's waifu as well.

When do I post. >.>

You're kind of on reserve until we get to Winterhold, which won't be super long as we're heading there next. Soul can fill you in on the situation there when he gets back, but be patient. Keep in mind we're recruiting for the next part and still may see a new member or two in the coming days. You'll get your chance to shine soon 'nuff.

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications for the thread. Odd.

Anywho, I'm eager to see what other people get to posting for character sheets. Wondering if Nyxie would bring back Thyra and am now thinking up ways Sevari can be an asshole with, to and around her.

With, to, and around her *

Oxford commas, please. That is all.

Also, sorry, crazy busy weekend. Mother's Day is kind of big in my family <_> not religiously, but we have more people over for the first cookout of the year than for Christmas XD not kidding. I'll try to get something up soon, but it may not be until Wednesday. We'll see. God I can't wait to leave my job. :p

With, to, and around her *

Oxford commas, please. That is all.

Also, sorry, crazy busy weekend. Mother's Day is kind of big in my family <_> not religiously, but we have more people over for the first cookout of the year than for Christmas XD not kidding. I'll try to get something up soon, but it may not be until Wednesday. We'll see. God I can't wait to leave my job. :p

Say that again to my face and not online and see what happens scrub

Even I'm confused now.
Um, hey, SHITLORD!

I believe you telling him to check their privilege is ABLEIST! YOU CALLING US ALL GUYS IS VERY PRESUMPTUOUS, AS I MYSELF SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER AND ON ALL LEVELS EXCEPT PHYSICAL, I AM A BOEING-SIKORSKY RAH-66 COMANCHE.

SO YOU CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
Short memory

So. Knowing Dervs (Kinda :P) this roleplay is suppose to last quite awhile and I don't know what all is planned, but (If) Viryn dies then it is possible his son might show up in Skyrim. Or, Viryn may travel for however long and retire once again and his son might show up in his place.

Or maybe a new character all together :P xD

So. Knowing Dervs (Kinda :P) this roleplay is suppose to last quite awhile and I don't know what all is planned, but (If) Viryn dies then it is possible his son might show up in Skyrim. Or, Viryn may travel for however long and retire once again and his son might show up in his place.

Whichever one suits you. If you feel Viryn's story has truly come to an end, then you may have him exit whichever way pleases you. Last RP Dervs and I GM'd, Alternate-Nicer-Sevari went home to be a family man after fighting ancient evils and was replaced by Francis the Gentleman and his Stalwart Nord Giant.

Just don't do it all willy-nilly.

This RP should ideally go for quite some time (last one got 3 years and didn't even finish!). But while character death is a thing in this game, we're pretty non-ruthless as far as things go, you'd have to do something really stupid/ heroic to have a character die, unless we specify your character's going into the DAAAANGEEEEEEEEER ZOOOOOONE!

I'm tempted to dump in my Imperial hunter who skins khajiit and argonians and tans and sells their hides for a living at some point.

This RP should ideally go for quite some time (last one got 3 years and didn't even finish!). But while character death is a thing in this game, we're pretty non-ruthless as far as things go, you'd have to do something really stupid/ heroic to have a character die, unless we specify your character's going into the DAAAANGEEEEEEEEER ZOOOOOONE!

I'm tempted to dump in my Imperial hunter who skins khajiit and argonians and tans and sells their hides for a living at some point.

We're saving him for a special occasion aren't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.