The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I'm willing to join if 4 more players are needed o.o

I wanted to join this originally, but college and shit. Finished college today though. So :D

Welcome to dah party! Forge us up a sheet! If you have any questions ask away!

Name: Viryn Moslpus, "The Morning Blade"

Race: Imperial

Family: Cyrodiil, raised in Skingrad North region. His Mother owned a rather popular store in Skingrad and his Father was a decorated Imperial Officer of the Legion. His Father raised him to be a Warrior, and his Mother raised him to be a businessman.

Appearance: Viryn is an aging man, but still in top physical form that his body can handle over the years of serving the Imperial Legion. His body holds many scars from various battles, arrow wounds, slashes, and anything else that can harm a man without killing him. (Despite the picture) His black hair is cut short, easier to be put into a helmet and kept out of his face. Stubble grows along his chin/cheek area and he regularly shaves unless on a mission/duty. Gray/Silver is beginning to pepper his hair, showing his age. (Picture is to reference his Face/Build.)
Human_warrior_by_saturnoarg-d3kpdd4.jpg

Equipment:
Steel Armor
Steel Bracers
Steel Boots
Steel Sword
Ring of Strength (Makes it easier to walk around in his armor, doesn't make him hit any harder. If that is okay.)
Dragon Pendant (Symbolizes the Empire)

Miscellanea:
1x Leather bag
2x Potion of Healing
2x Potion of Lesser Healing
4x Beef Jerky
3x War Journal (The first two are filled, he keeps them on him though.)
1x Quill
1x Ink

Favored Skills:
One-Handed | Highly Proficient
Blocking | Highly Proficient
Heavy Armor | Moderately Proficient
Speech | Moderately Proficient
Unarmed | Somewhat Proficient

Character Background: Viryn was born in 4E 157 and raised in the Northern District of Skingrad. It was the richer part of the city, where all the Guilds and Rich lived. His mother owned a rather successful Wine Shop in the Southern District of Skingrad, she sold some of the cheapest win (where she got most of her business) and had many vintages that were years old that you just couldn't find anywhere else and even the Count would send someone to buy a vintage every now and then. His Father was an Officer of the Imperial Legion and was traveling around the world, and Cyrodiil. Coming home with stories about his travels and what the people were like in other Lands. He wanted to grow up just like his Father and join the Imperial Legion. When he hit the age of 10, he asked to be trained by his Father and after begging, he was finally granted his request and was trained with a wooden sword at a young age. (Fast Forwarding).

Viryn enlisted into the Imperial Legion at the age of 18. 4E 175. He served as a private in the Imperial Legion, even though the Imperial Legion was not as glorious as it once was. By the time that he joined and was of age, the Great War was already coming to an end, but he served in a few battles that pushed him through promotion at his young age. He was now Captain Viryn Mosplus, promoted for his brave attack on a Thalmor camp early in the morning. Also, where he got his nickname for rising early in the morning to attack the unsuspecting Thalmor while the battle of The Red Ring was happening. In his own battle, he lead the scattered soldiers from various Legions gathering to go to the Imperial City.

After the war was over, the treaty signed, he knew no good could come out of the 'No Worshiping Talos' deal. He just didn't know what might happen in the future.

In 4E 201, he accompanied General Tullius as a Tribune (Captain) along with the Legion that followed with. The Nord's were stirring up a ruckus and it was up to the Empire to put down the rebellion before it even began. He fought in a few battles, killing and capturing the Stormcloaks before Ulfric Stormcloak was killed and ended the Rebellion. After the rebellion was quelled, he returned home to Skingrad to be with his Wife and Son, who was turning 11 years old. He retired a few months later, staying home in Skingrad for a few years to raise his son and be with his family.

He returned to Skyrim a few months ago, traveling and remembering the most recent and fresh battles. There was a battle in Winterhold that he led the attack on, and it was the last battle he was in. He is now visiting Winterhold for memory reasons and to visit the field that he fought on in the ambush.

Fighting Style: Viryn prefers to fight without a shield, he had been trained how to use one but the years of leaving it behind has left him a bit rusty. He takes careful approaches against his foes, sizing them up and never underestimating how skilled the foe may be. He is careful in the way he fights, but can be aggressive when he understands his opponent. When it comes to fighting, he prefers to parry/block with his sword and close in on his enemy as close as possible. Punching, hitting with the hilt, backhanding, he will do it all when it comes to fighting. As long as he lives, that all that matters at the end of the fight.

Personality: Viryn is a man of his word, loyal to the Cyrodiil Empire and a humble man when off duty, and even on duty at times. With his age, his temper has flickered away into nothing more than a wise man who thinks before acting. Though he is a humble man, never one to boost his own ego, he is confident in his abilities and let his actions on the field and off the field speak for what kind of man he really is. He is stern and strict with his son, but doesn't hold an iron fist.

Font Colour: Is this one taken?

I would love to see Juinarto having some common ground with Viryn. While they may be of different races, their ages are virtually the same as well as both having served during a similar expanse of time. Clearly the legion is vast and it's entirely possible neither Juin nor his mentor Vaylin ever crossed paths with Viryn, but if it's something you're interested in establishing do let me know.

I don't mind establishing something like that. Lets do it.

O_O ... Wow, Dervs, you really know how to recruit 'em.

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TAKE MY LAVENDER, THAT COLOUR SHOULD BE FINE. D8<

Name: Viryn Moslpus, "The Morning Blade"

Race: Imperial

Family: Cyrodiil, raised in Skingrad North region. His Mother owned a rather popular store in Skingrad and his Father was a decorated Imperial Officer of the Legion. His Father raised him to be a Warrior, and his Mother raised him to be a businessman.

Appearance: Viryn is an aging man, but still in top physical form that his body can handle over the years of serving the Imperial Legion. His body holds many scars from various battles, arrow wounds, slashes, and anything else that can harm a man without killing him. (Despite the picture) His black hair is cut short, easier to be put into a helmet and kept out of his face. Stubble grows along his chin/cheek area and he regularly shaves unless on a mission/duty. Gray/Silver is beginning to pepper his hair, showing his age. (Picture is to reference his Face/Build.)
Human_warrior_by_saturnoarg-d3kpdd4.jpg

Equipment:
Steel Armor
Steel Bracers
Steel Boots
Steel Sword
Ring of Strength (Makes it easier to walk around in his armor, doesn't make him hit any harder. If that is okay.)
Dragon Pendant (Symbolizes the Empire)

Miscellanea:
1x Leather bag
2x Potion of Healing
2x Potion of Lesser Healing
4x Beef Jerky
3x War Journal (The first two are filled, he keeps them on him though.)
1x Quill
1x Ink

Favored Skills:
One-Handed | Highly Proficient
Blocking | Highly Proficient
Heavy Armor | Moderately Proficient
Speech | Moderately Proficient
Unarmed | Somewhat Proficient

Character Background: Viryn was born in 4E 157 and raised in the Northern District of Skingrad. It was the richer part of the city, where all the Guilds and Rich lived. His mother owned a rather successful Wine Shop in the Southern District of Skingrad, she sold some of the cheapest win (where she got most of her business) and had many vintages that were years old that you just couldn't find anywhere else and even the Count would send someone to buy a vintage every now and then. His Father was an Officer of the Imperial Legion and was traveling around the world, and Cyrodiil. Coming home with stories about his travels and what the people were like in other Lands. He wanted to grow up just like his Father and join the Imperial Legion. When he hit the age of 10, he asked to be trained by his Father and after begging, he was finally granted his request and was trained with a wooden sword at a young age. (Fast Forwarding).

Viryn enlisted into the Imperial Legion at the age of 18. 4E 175. He served as a private in the Imperial Legion, even though the Imperial Legion was not as glorious as it once was. By the time that he joined and was of age, the Great War was already coming to an end, but he served in a few battles that pushed him through promotion at his young age. He was now Captain Viryn Mosplus, promoted for his brave attack on a Thalmor camp early in the morning. Also, where he got his nickname for rising early in the morning to attack the unsuspecting Thalmor while the battle of The Red Ring was happening. In his own battle, he lead the scattered soldiers from various Legions gathering to go to the Imperial City.

After the war was over, the treaty signed, he knew no good could come out of the 'No Worshiping Talos' deal. He just didn't know what might happen in the future.

In 4E 201, he accompanied General Tullius as a Tribune (Captain) along with the Legion that followed with. The Nord's were stirring up a ruckus and it was up to the Empire to put down the rebellion before it even began. He fought in a few battles, killing and capturing the Stormcloaks before Ulfric Stormcloak was killed and ended the Rebellion. After the rebellion was quelled, he returned home to Skingrad to be with his Wife and Son, who was turning 11 years old. He retired a few months later, staying home in Skingrad for a few years to raise his son and be with his family.

He returned to Skyrim a few months ago, traveling and remembering the most recent and fresh battles. There was a battle in Winterhold that he led the attack on, and it was the last battle he was in. He is now visiting Winterhold for memory reasons and to visit the field that he fought on in the ambush.

Fighting Style: Viryn prefers to fight without a shield, he had been trained how to use one but the years of leaving it behind has left him a bit rusty. He takes careful approaches against his foes, sizing them up and never underestimating how skilled the foe may be. He is careful in the way he fights, but can be aggressive when he understands his opponent. When it comes to fighting, he prefers to parry/block with his sword and close in on his enemy as close as possible. Punching, hitting with the hilt, backhanding, he will do it all when it comes to fighting. As long as he lives, that all that matters at the end of the fight.

Personality: Viryn is a man of his word, loyal to the Cyrodiil Empire and a humble man when off duty, and even on duty at times. With his age, his temper has flickered away into nothing more than a wise man who thinks before acting. Though he is a humble man, never one to boost his own ego, he is confident in his abilities and let his actions on the field and off the field speak for what kind of man he really is. He is stern and strict with his son, but doesn't hold an iron fist.

Font Colour: Is this one taken?
As per our discussion behind closed doors with yourself, Soul, and I, and the exchange of illicit goods, welcome to the team! Viryn is accepted and can be the shiny new model car to our collection.

Vroom vroooom.

O_O ... Wow, Dervs, you really know how to recruit 'em.

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TAKE MY LAVENDER, THAT COLOUR SHOULD BE FINE. D8<
Yup, I totally did all the work, and he toooootally didn't approach me. Don't let him tell you otherwise.

Yup, I totally did all the work, and he toooootally didn't approach me. Don't let him tell you otherwise.

200.gif

Also. I just realized, I never added 'Gold' or 'Bag of Gold' or anything to Viryn. Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit

Don't worry, we tend not to freak out about things like gold because we tend to trust people to not really use and abuse money in the game because A) they're already self-limiting in inventory, B) Shopping opportunities don't come around all the time, and the stores are usually GM controlled, and C) who the hell wants to keep track of how many pieces of gold they have on them?

Don't worry, we'll step in if anybody is abusing our lazy ass inventory system.

Alright. I just thought of the Gold because Viryn will probably be in an Inn in Winterhold xD

Don't worry, we tend not to freak out about things like gold because we tend to trust people to not really use and abuse money in the game because A) they're already self-limiting in inventory, B) Shopping opportunities don't come around all the time, and the stores are usually GM controlled, and C) who the hell wants to keep track of how many pieces of gold they have on them?

Don't worry, we'll step in if anybody is abusing our lazy ass inventory system.
Oh, did I forget to mention that Blade is a millionaire?

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications for the thread. Odd.

Anywho, I'm eager to see what other people get to posting for character sheets. Wondering if Nyxie would bring back Thyra and am now thinking up ways Sevari can be an asshole with, to and around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.