The Dreamer - Sign-Up / OOC

• Thread starter Explicit Escritoire
  • Start date
Sorry to like, just throw myself out there. It's pretty long and out of place, but I didn't wanna just be like "HAI GUISE I'M HERE NAO". I apologize for taking so long to join in, but hopefully now I can be a part of this beautifully blossoming rp. ;)

Not sure if it's only me but i think we need a post from explicit.

Yeah. I'm going to try to go ahead and post quickly, though.

You do indeed need a post from me. I'm glad you brought it up. I had the thread open when my computer restarted itself, and if I don't have a notification I generally get sidetracked and forget .w.; it's why I have like 20 time notifications on my phone. No problems, though, I'll go ahead and post now!

I went ahead and posted anyway. >_< hope that was okay! And its a massive one, as usual... -grumble-

Complains about the size of his posts, ignoring the fact we all envy him for the descriptive beauty... *Squee*

I have no idea is if this temple looks "good" or not, but i think Daniel would assume that its a Good temple just because in his culture, evil deities tend not to have churches? Like, unless it has dead guys on it and a skull motif, is Daniel/me safe in the assumption it seems Good-ish?

I'll describe the temple when we all step in front of it / into it. It's a good temple, though.

Actual Spoiler.
It's kinda like Explicit's heart within the dream, and it's going to be our base of operations.

So its somebody's post, and its not mine! :D

Yeah. I've been too busy to patronize and prod! :o But somebody does need to post.

My theory: You two scared us off with 2 insanely large posts.

I never post big.. I just had a lot to say .w.; I don't have a super lot of time to roleplay anymore. 9 hour shifts, and loooooooooots of sleepy time in between. Until I get used to it, and my feet stop trying to explode on me, my posting will be very irregular.

Pretty good, waiting for a post from somebody other than me. Maybe Lusterless Nova or Seriack.

Daniel, I'ma try to imitate your writing style. I recently created an entire world around the roleplay, instead of just having it be this random jumbled up thing. I'ma try to make it all... interamesting.