The Dragon's Slave

She stood, quickly going to the bath and scrubbing herself clean. When she was done she approached him, too fearful to meet his gaze. "What next, Master?" She asked.

She quickly dressed, crawling into bed and falling back asleep.

He eventually heads to the bed himself, he strokes her cheek softly and chuckles, " at least you know who you belong to now woman"

When she awoke he was asleep and snoring in the bed next to her

She remembered what he had told her. She lay there and waited for him to awaken.

He woke late in the afternoon and he yawns, it sounds more like a roar but he is just waking up

He blinks and looks at her, " go eat breakfast. I am a slow waker. I will call for you when I am ready for intercourse"

She climbed out of bed, standing and walking to the kitchen-like area. She picked up a little of the leftovers and ate, sitting in silence.

He watched her move and chuckles, " take those pants off, I want to see your ass"

He whistles and grins, eyes looking her over, she wasn't wearing underwear because he did not give her any. He wanted her to know that she is his sex object. " Finish up and get back here, this time you will be on top. We need to get you pregnant. The elders wish it"

She growls low at him in a sudden spurt of defiance, but does as he asks and quickly eats. She walked over and climbed into the bed. She straddled him, trying not to glare at him.

He chuckles watching her, he runs his hand down her cutting her shirt off with a claw and revealing her chest, " stroke my member until it is hard and slide it in you"

She felt her eyes narrow, hate filling them as she put her hands around his member. She squeezed, her hand moving up and down, secretly hoping she hurt him.

He groans softly and gasps happily, " good girl, you keep that out.... I will make sure you aren't killed after my child is born"

She tried to hide the disappointment from her face as she realized it wasn't hurting him. Instead, she straddles him, ready to take his hard cock into her. "Yes, Master." She hissed.

He smiles pleased at her obedience and sighs happily as he puts him inside of her with a smile and he leans back, " swerve your hips and buck."