The Dragon's Slave

She growled, spitting at his face as she struggled to get out of his grip. "I don't want to do this!" She screamed.

The moment she did this his whole demeanor changed. He grabs both her wrists pinning her and he slams entirely into her, " woman, you will not be able to walk when I am done with you. You need to learn your place you little whore." He picks his pace up ramming in and out of her

She screamed, twitching and stilling under him as he rammed into her. "No! No!"

She panted. "Stop! I'll behave!"

He looks at her darkly, " little bitch I was gentle and I was calm and you spat in my face. You are going to learn the consequences of your actions. You will learn the next time you will lay your ass here and let me do as I please" he growls and does not let up, plunging deep within her

She began to sob, the pain of his size hitting her. The tip of his dick hit her cervix and she gasped as she watched her own stomach bulge, flatten, and bulge again as he rammed into her.

He finished minutes later and came inside her. He then removes himself from her, " next time you piss me off my claws and teeth will come out, consider yourself lucky woman"

She jerked as he came, fear making it impossible for her to orgasm. She nods in understanding and closes her eyes, her hands moving to cover her now flat belly. She groaned, unable to move herself because of the rape.

He nods accepting this action. He puts a blanket over her. " Get comfy woman you are staying in this bed tonight. I want to feel you as I sleep"

She winced as he patted her ass. She bit her lip, trying not to say anything. He had almost fully broken her spirit when he broke her body.

He pulls her to me and plays with her chest before settling in, she was his possesion.... and he would have her do as he pleases with no lip. He was not a patiant man

She bit her lip, muffling a moan that came to them as he played with her chest. She closed her eyes tightly, falling asleep quickly as the events of the day caught up to her.

He woke in the morning leaving her to sleep and he departs his cave, flying off to hunt

She awoke, rolling over to her other side and crying out as pain came from her cunt. She lifted the sheets, looking down to find she was bruised.

He would not be back until very late, she would have the whole day to herself. He was gorging himself

She lay in the bed for awhile before standing with a wince. She eyed the parcel of toys the other dragon had left with disgust.

He returned late that night with wine and a roasted chicken for his human. He set them at the table, " dinner is at the table woman. Go eat and drink"

She dipped her head, going to sit at the table and she ate her fill, looking at him to await further instructions.

He looks her over, she was still naked, dried blood down her thigh, " go and bathe. Go"